Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70691
biomed162398
Yssup Rider60232
gman4453218
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48396
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41276
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35700
Mojojo33117

Old 08-10-2022, 10:48 PM   #1
regalbeagal43
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13
Default Upgrading from L1 to L3

So I had an encounter today I'll write a review on later that was just a beautiful gal.

It was from a well known massage place run in an apartment and post on Rubmd that upgrades are available etc.....

Anyhow midway through the massage the gal said she doesn't do upgrades.... so I paid the entrance fee for a L1 which is fine because it was just fantastic.

After I message the booker letting them know everything was great. I add the comment that they should modify the ad to remove the upgrades available component.....

The message me back saying upgrades ARE available just only after a few times.....

So my question is this a common practice to only allow upgrades after spending several visits?

I'm new to the massage L1-L3 system
regalbeagal43 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2022, 11:14 PM   #2
Cowboys1960
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

I haven’t gone to a massage place yet. Looking forward to your review and what kind of answers you get here.
Cowboys1960 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2022, 11:17 PM   #3
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Encounters: 9

While I can't say for sure, that may be their way of attempting to weed out the cops. However, there is a legal precedent from past cases that prosecutors have filed charges after vice allowed sexual contact. But in the mind of the booker, if they've already touched your genitals, that's enough evidence that they would have already taken action. Depends on how big of a case they want to build. If they want to go after human trafficking or something, they'll need more than a single act of L1.

Or the other theory is they want to know that you will be safe with the girls and know how to behave, and not push their boundaries. I can't prove any of these, but those are the only reasons I can think of. You'd be better to ask the booker before arriving for the session. Doing it impromptu may make the girl nervous if the booker did not tell her to expect it.

Again, this is just speculation on my part, but that's all I can think of.
Pangolier is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 07:07 AM   #4
regalbeagal43
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangolier View Post
While I can't say for sure, that may be their way of attempting to weed out the cops. However, there is a legal precedent from past cases that prosecutors have filed charges after vice allowed sexual contact. But in the mind of the booker, if they've already touched your genitals, that's enough evidence that they would have already taken action. Depends on how big of a case they want to build. If they want to go after human trafficking or something, they'll need more than a single act of L1.

Or the other theory is they want to know that you will be safe with the girls and know how to behave, and not push their boundaries. I can't prove any of these, but those are the only reasons I can think of. You'd be better to ask the booker before arriving for the session. Doing it impromptu may make the girl nervous if the booker did not tell her to expect it.

Again, this is just speculation on my part, but that's all I can think of.
Thank you. This is helpful information.

If you read the encounter reports or google 8260 eccie this is the group that has alot of rotating gals (with the same booking phone number) so I feel pretty confident it's a legit place and there are reviews of other gals doing full service etc.
Old 08-11-2022, 09:31 AM   #5
Mr. Rogers
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

I feel like it’s just a marketing tool to get you to come back more.
Mr. Rogers is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 09:40 AM   #6
Mr. Rogers
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Double post
Mr. Rogers is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 01:52 PM   #7
regalbeagal43
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Rogers View Post
I feel like it’s just a marketing tool to get you to come back more.
Yes I can understand that but they know that hobbyists talk and it wouldn’t help business

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women