Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-11-2014, 08:35 PM   #1
cowboyinjungle
Valued Poster

Default Bunch of dumbasses

I'm reading some of these post, and thinking what a bunch of dumbasses. One side blames Bush for everything, the other blames Obama for everything. I hate to tell all of you but both are to blame. Also the Democrats and Republicans are to blame, one party is no better than the other. Some posters think their parties can do no wrong. Guess what, you are the dumbasses I'm talking about. Think about it.
cowboyinjungle is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 09:44 PM   #2
WhoLooking
BANNED

WhoLooking is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 10:14 PM   #3
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyinjungle View Post
I'm reading some of these post, and thinking what a bunch of dumbasses. One side blames Bush for everything, the other blames Obama for everything. I hate to tell all of you but both are to blame. Also the Democrats and Republicans are to blame, one party is no better than the other. Some posters think their parties can do no wrong. Guess what, you are the dumbasses I'm talking about. Think about it.
Your absolutely right. Many on here don't get it that the "Right Left " paradigm is nothing but a political ploy to keep us all guessing.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 11:46 PM   #4
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Absolutely correct. Not a dime's worth of difference between the two major parties. Liberal v conservative is phony too. Both sides believe in massive state control.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 11:50 PM   #5
Stockinglover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Both parties are complete pieces of shit.
Stockinglover is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 12:44 AM   #6
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I you believe the above then the bad guys have won. There is a difference and the bad guys would have you believe that there is no difference. Remember Clinton's defenders: "Everyone does it, Bill just got caught", same thing for pork, "everyone does it". That is what the bad guys keep telling you. Not everyone is a bad guy. It just take hard work to find them and for the democrats, they discount every republican just because. How stupid is that?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 07:14 AM   #7
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I you believe the above then the bad guys have won. There is a difference and the bad guys would have you believe that there is no difference. Remember Clinton's defenders: "Everyone does it, Bill just got caught", same thing for pork, "everyone does it". That is what the bad guys keep telling you. Not everyone is a bad guy. It just take hard work to find them and for the democrats, they discount every republican just because. How stupid is that?
LOL you are so simple that you think your side is pure while the other side is evil, and anyone who calls you on it is a liberal.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 07:32 AM   #8
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

JD side is pure...

Pure Bullshit.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 08:41 AM   #9
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
I think the larger point you make should be considered by everyone. The every side is wrong/corrupt argument can be used by the bad guys to discredit the good guys.
Let's just imagine an America where honest, hard working people were in power, and they put all the bad guys in jail. Wouldn't their followers benefit from telling everyone how corrupt everyone is, even if it weren't true? What if they convinced everyone that "bad" merely depends on your definition?

I'm not so much convinced both sides are bad/good as I'm convinced they are working on the wrong things, maybe by design, maybe not. However, the term "SNAFU" has been around for awhile.....
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 01:13 PM   #10
cowboyinjungle
Valued Poster

Default Congrats to our first dumbass

Quote:
Some how I knew the first dumbass would be JD. What I'm saying is Democrat vs Republican and Right vs Left is stupid. Both sides have there good and bad points, but all dumbasses like you see is my side is correct all the time. Hate to break it to you but Republicans can be wrong sometimes. And the same can be said for Democrats.
cowboyinjungle is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 01:54 PM   #11
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Some how I knew the first dumbass would be JD. What I'm saying is Democrat vs Republican and Right vs Left is stupid. Both sides have there good and bad points, but all dumbasses like you see is my side is correct all the time. Hate to break it to you but Republicans can be wrong sometimes. And the same can be said for Democrats.
This is presentation by Edward Griffin he's a speaker and historian. I think he did a pretty good job of explaining the political farce of the two party system, commonly known as the Right - Left Paradigm.

Jim

http://youtu.be/SvXSrQ0PoO0
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 03:03 PM   #12
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:

I think you are Gay.
TheDaliLama is online now   Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 03:06 PM   #13
Jack Cassidy
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
I think you are Gay.

I KNOW he is gay.
Jack Cassidy is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 06:16 PM   #14
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
I think you are Gay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Cassidy View Post
I KNOW he is gay.
Takes one to recognize one. Or in this case two.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 07:14 PM   #15
WhoLooking
BANNED

WhoLooking is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women