Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60668
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42388
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-29-2010, 06:39 PM   #1
m2244
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 23089
My ECCIE Reviews
Default going to make for an akward I DO.....

okay....so my best friend who just so happens to be a I guess you would say a retired provider now, but was full out then went UTR.....anyway she calls me three days ago and says "will you be my maid of honor" I was a little confused considering her on again off again bf and her well i thought were off......lol.....but of course i said yes and asked when she wanted the wedding, she responds with Tuesday!....I said ARE YOU KIDDING ME! your giving four days notice hmmmm.....Its okay though they have their schooling reasons for needing to make it happen fast.....moving on.....I said okay well let me see what i can do here.....lucky for her I'm very creative and fast planning so I got a bachelor/bacherlette dual party together in 24 hrs and had it last night....they said no dancers over and over so i agreed and didn't get any.....towards the end of the night she looks over at me at the bar and says i want one thing for our wedding present from you besides all this that you've done already and i said sure anything........she responds with " will you strip for me and him(being her husband to be)I literally almost fell off my chair. Well to say the least i think they ended up with a dancer, just didn't think it would be me lol.....going to be pretty funny looking at them say I do knowing I was his and her first and last dance ....thought you guys would find this entertaining
m2244 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 09:12 PM   #2
sunfish
Valued Poster

LOL
sunfish is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 09:18 PM   #3
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I will not marry just to see you dance-n-strip. But I would pay for a show.

And are you sure they will not kidnap you. Have fun on the honeymoon!!
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women