Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70703
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41458
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 10-09-2020, 10:09 PM   #1
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Kamala on Prostitution

"And um I take it very seriously but we should not be criminalizing women who are engaged in consensual um opportunities for employment. But we should definitely be careful and be sure that they are not being trafficked or abused in any way."
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 10:24 PM   #2
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

She was one of the people who shut down Backpage and fucked over the owners who were doing their best to help law enforcement to STOP trafficking:

https://reason.com/video/kamala-harr...-backpage-com/

She put providers behind bars and fought against decriminalizing prostitution between consenting adults:

https://reason.com/video/kamala-harr...rd-prosecutor/

She's not a friend to our hobby.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 11:30 PM   #3
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

I ran across this too. Now she's changed her position somewhat. She wants to put people like you and me in jail but not providers:

https://spectator.us/regressiveness-officer-kamala/

This also says she aggressively raided Asian massage parlors. She opposed removing criminal penalties for prostitution. And she wanted to impound clients cars.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2020, 05:53 AM   #4
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

She was adamantly against Prop K, in California in 2008, that would have decriminalized.
Also Cosponsor of SESTA/FOSTA
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2020, 07:14 AM   #5
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

It's political suicide to not back legislation on anything protecting kids. I'm surprised she said this, maybe with the unemployment rate the way it is she changed her stance?
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2020, 08:06 AM   #6
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

woman can do what they want yeah okay ,,,
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2020, 08:20 AM   #7
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
It's political suicide to not back legislation on anything protecting kids. I'm surprised she said this, maybe with the unemployment rate the way it is she changed her stance?
Take a look at the Spectator article I linked to. Yes, she wants to decriminalize prostitution, but only for the prostitutes. Again, she wants to lock you and me up and hang us out to dry.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2020, 09:54 AM   #8
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
She was one of the people who shut down Backpage and fucked over the owners who were doing their best to help law enforcement to STOP trafficking:

https://reason.com/video/kamala-harr...-backpage-com/

She put providers behind bars and fought against decriminalizing prostitution between consenting adults:

https://reason.com/video/kamala-harr...rd-prosecutor/

She's not a friend to our hobby.
The republicans aren't a friend to our hobby either.

To avoid problems with LE, screen.

Never see anyone who has not been verified or does not have any reviews. If this is too time consuming then move to one of the seven legal counties in Nevada.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2020, 10:00 AM   #9
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
The republicans aren't a friend to our hobby either.
That's the point though.. libtards think because she has a vagina and isn't pale that she's down with the hookers. She's not.

This broad has NO principles except power. She will do and or say anything for it.... even suck some dick.

At least Biden was too busy trying to enrich his family to do too much damage to the Republic. In that respect greed is better than ambition. Karmela... she's a dangerous but stupid broad.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2020, 10:13 AM   #10
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
That's the point though.. libtards think because she has a vagina and isn't pale that she's down with the hookers. She's not.

This broad has NO principles except power. She will do and or say anything for it.... even suck some dick.

At least Biden was too busy trying to enrich his family to do too much damage to the Republic. In that respect greed is better than ambition. Karmela... she's a dangerous but stupid broad.
Trump is the dangerous one.

Who cares that Harris got rid of backpage. Nothing but below average looking girls mixed in with LE setting up stings. Backpage was just as bad as Listcrawler.
Old 10-10-2020, 11:07 AM   #11
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Why is Trump the dangerous one? It seems that he obeys the constitution which is probably the most important character a politician should have. He is not spying on reporters like Obama, he is not using the IRS on political enemies like Obama. He is not using government resources to destroy personal enemies like Clinton. So why do you think Trump is dangerous?
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2020, 11:24 AM   #12
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Why is Trump the dangerous one? It seems that he obeys the constitution which is probably the most important character a politician should have. He is not spying on reporters like Obama, he is not using the IRS on political enemies like Obama. He is not using government resources to destroy personal enemies like Clinton. So why do you think Trump is dangerous?
Obama had nothing to due with the IRS and the tax exempt status (or lack of) for political groups on the right. The director who was running that was FIRED immediately.

We do know that Don Jr took/attended that meeting with the Russians in Trump tower to fix the 2016 election. When he discovered the Russians had the same the goal and had already started he just sat back and let it happen.

Trump Sr. is dangerous because he completely mishandled a pandemic.

It's just one guy from China
We have 16 cases and they will go to zero soon.
Like magic CV19 will just disappear.
When the snow starts to melt in April the virus will go dorment.
Maybe the doctors can inject disinfectant into a CV19 patient to CLEAR the virus.

I won't mention the things he said to Bob Woodward!

Trump Sr is dangerous!!!
Old 10-10-2020, 11:49 AM   #13
texassapper
BANNED

Quote:
Trump is the dangerous one.
He's been President for 4 years. We started any wars lately? Invaded for OIL? You think the libtards would love the guy. How was business before COVID hit? You getting enough cash?

Quote:
Who cares that Harris got rid of backpage. Nothing but below average looking girls mixed in with LE setting up stings. Backpage was just as bad as Listcrawler.
I don't know I used it.. never had any trouble never got arrested. Did you? maybe you just weren't that smart...
Old 10-10-2020, 11:59 AM   #14
texassapper
BANNED

Quote:
Obama had nothing to due with the IRS and the tax exempt status (or lack of) for political groups on the right. The director who was running that was FIRED immediately.
LOL...you desperately need to educate yourself.

Quote:
We do know that Don Jr took/attended that meeting with the Russians in Trump tower to fix the 2016 election. When he discovered the Russians had the same the goal and had already started he just sat back and let it happen.
You have heard that the whole Russia gate thing has been debunked right? I mean you KNOW that Comey the head of the FBI said there was NO EVIDENCE that Trump was working with the Russians? I mean he told that to Obama in 2017! JFC. It was a hoax concocted by Hillary to prevent anyone looking at her emails. JFC.. the DNC server was NEVER hacked. Seth Rich downloaded the shit and gave it to Julian Assange. Thats why he was murdered. Crowdstrike a Democrat funded company claimed the server was hacked. The FBI never looked at it and have stated, we have no evidence that it was ever compromised.

It was all a lie. Which you apparently bought and still believe.

Read a little FFS.

Quote:
Trump Sr. is dangerous because he completely mishandled a pandemic.
Should he have been racist sooner and locked everything down sooner? What should he have done different? Since there is no cure, you understand that there is NO solution to this problem other than to let nature do what its going to do.

Do you realize if you're under 50 and not a fattie, your chance of dying is the same as dying from the flu...right?

Quote:
It's just one guy from China
We have 16 cases and they will go to zero soon.
Like magic CV19 will just disappear.
When the snow starts to melt in April the virus will go dorment.
Maybe the doctors can inject disinfectant into a CV19 patient to CLEAR the virus.

I won't mention the things he said to Bob Woodward!
Trump Sr is dangerous!!!
I'd bother refuting the rest and pointing out that most of what you just posted has already been debunked but you should just try starting with the link about the IRS and then maybe the FBI report on the Russiagate BS would be a good followup for you.

Staying ignorant is a choice. choose wisely.
Old 10-10-2020, 12:04 PM   #15
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I couldn't have said it better but I would add the spying on reporters like Sheryl Atkinson.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women