Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70700
biomed162471
Yssup Rider60308
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48417
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41388
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35796
Mojojo33117

Old 09-26-2014, 06:03 PM   #1
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288
Default As-Saalam-Alaikum.. yeah, right.. Are We Ever Going to Really Wake Up?

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/brea...-stoning-women

I won't even bother with the radical Islam angle.. this guy had been arrested 10 times previously.. why do we keep letting these people out?
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 07:47 PM   #2
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Have bullets gotten that expensive?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 08:03 PM   #3
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

It's sick when a religion clear has hate in its books. I mean it literally talks about evil things you should do to non believers yet the liberals, liberal media and the government want to distance it from what is going on. I never in a million years, would think that a 3rd world war could happen but it is slowing building up and maybe in the next 100 years, it will explod or maybe sooner.
macbeth1000 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 08:54 PM   #4
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by macbeth1000 View Post
It's sick when a religion clear has hate in its books. I mean it literally talks about evil things you should do to non believers
Hear, hear!!

Exodus 22:20 Kng James Version (KJV)

20 He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the Lord only, he shall be utterly destroyed.

Deuteronomy 13:6-10King James Version (KJV)

6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;

7 Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth;

8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:

9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.

10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the Lord thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.

2 Chronicles 15:12-13King James Version (KJV)

12 And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord God of their fathers with all their heart and with all their soul;

13 That whosoever would not seek the Lord God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.

See also: Deuteronomy 13:13-19
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Deuteronomy 17:2-5
Numbers 25:1-9

Just horrible thst such a savage religion exists.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 09:07 PM   #5
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Got any New Testament references? God was always flexing his muscles and being pissed in the Old Testament.
Old 09-27-2014, 04:44 AM   #6
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Hear, hear!!

Exodus 22:20 Kng James Version (KJV)

20 He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the Lord only, he shall be utterly destroyed.

Deuteronomy 13:6-10King James Version (KJV)

6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;

7 Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth;

8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:

9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.

10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the Lord thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.

2 Chronicles 15:12-13King James Version (KJV)

12 And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord God of their fathers with all their heart and with all their soul;

13 That whosoever would not seek the Lord God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.

See also: Deuteronomy 13:13-19
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Deuteronomy 17:2-5
Numbers 25:1-9

Just horrible thst such a savage religion exists.
What rubbish did you just put down, I sense you have an issue with the Christian religion so let me ask you since you are so braced in the religion that you know all these verses that clearly miss the point of what I said.

Answer this and don't side step the issues,,,,

Did Jesus ever say you should kill non believers or did he preach that you should kill people. Answer that question and quote me a verse since you love the bible so much or ask your other friends that think like you to help provide you a bible verse that supports your stance.
Old 09-27-2014, 05:20 AM   #7
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Smh. Religion discussion on a hooker board.., I have to compliment you guys on your time management skills
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 06:16 AM   #8
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Give it a little longer Luke ... taint is on the way ...
Old 09-27-2014, 08:17 AM   #9
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker View Post
Smh. Religion discussion on a hooker board.., I have to compliment you guys on your time management skills
I am not a religious person, if I was, I wouldn't be on such a site
Old 09-27-2014, 08:53 AM   #10
LargeBreastFan
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 72
Default As-Saalam-Alaikum.. yeah, right.. Are We Ever Going to Really Wake Up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/brea...-stoning-women

I won't even bother with the radical Islam angle.. this guy had been arrested 10 times previously.. why do we keep letting these people out?
To answer your question, no. We'll wake up for a couple years after something bad happens, then we will fall asleep again. As the 9-11 Commision said, they are at war with us. Their war is 24/7/365. Our war with them is only when it makes news.

It is sad and dangerous.
LargeBreastFan is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 09:17 AM   #11
Bad_Mojo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
I am not a religious person, if I was, I wouldn't be on such a site
Plenty of religious fella enjoy a little side action. ;-)
Bad_Mojo is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 09:35 AM   #12
Roger.Smith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

It's dumb to think that just because someone is Muslim, that they are violent and believe in stoning women. I've traveled around the world and met good and bad people of races, religions, and nationalities. This whole topic is basically moronic tribalism, "us vs. them". There are plenty of examples of people of various religions taking the belief in their fairy tales too far because of religious indoctrination.
Roger.Smith is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 09:44 AM   #13
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger.Smith View Post
It's dumb to think that just because someone is Muslim, that they are violent and believe in stoning women. I've traveled around the world and met good and bad people of races, religions, and nationalities. This whole topic is basically moronic tribalism, "us vs. them". There are plenty of examples of people of various religions taking the belief in their fairy tales too far because of religious indoctrination.
There you go making such out there statements. No one said all Muslims are violet yet their holy book is. It's preaches it and if you are saying that this isn't the case come out and say so and don't start this liberal nonsense of us versus them crap.

I have Muslim friends and they are not violent however there are many verses in their book that encourages violence literally. It leaves no room for interpretation, it literally says what it wants the reader to do to non believers. It's from their savior , so I asked a question to the first person that listed bible verses, where did the Christian savior encourage violence or let's leave Christianity, where in the Hindu religion is that encouraged.

People should stop pussy footing around violence from the Muslim religion, stand up now and stop it or a 3rd world war would be because of religion sooner rather than later. Look at all the horrible things happening and you may get mad with this statemtnent.
We are just like the British, we get our oil from the Middle East so we bend our asses around and take it in the ass
Old 09-27-2014, 09:49 AM   #14
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad_Mojo View Post
Plenty of religious fella enjoy a little side action. ;-)
Yes it's called being human and the big fellow surely will understand that we are not perfect and tapping an ass on eccie isn't as harmful as killing someone
Old 09-27-2014, 11:01 AM   #15
Roger.Smith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
There you go making such out there statements. No one said all Muslims are violet yet their holy book is. It's preaches it and if you are saying that this isn't the case come out and say so and don't start this liberal nonsense of us versus them crap.

I have Muslim friends and they are not violent however there are many verses in their book that encourages violence literally. It leaves no room for interpretation, it literally says what it wants the reader to do to non believers. It's from their savior , so I asked a question to the first person that listed bible verses, where did the Christian savior encourage violence or let's leave Christianity, where in the Hindu religion is that encouraged.

People should stop pussy footing around violence from the Muslim religion, stand up now and stop it or a 3rd world war would be because of religion sooner rather than later. Look at all the horrible things happening and you may get mad with this statemtnent.
We are just like the British, we get our oil from the Middle East so we bend our asses around and take it in the ass
The title of the thread is "As-Saalam-Alaikum.. yeah, right.. Are We Ever Going to Really Wake Up?"

I don't think my reply is that out there. The problems in the Middle East have a lot of factors feed into the problem other than just the religion by itself. Going into them all would make this post way too long. You state that people should "stand up now". What does that even mean? Have debates? Making generalized statements about entire religion based on the actions of a few? Start bombing countries indiscriminately? Rounding Muslims up into concentrations camps? Your view of the world is overly simplistic. You don't see as many Muslims from Qatar becoming terrorists like there are from Yemen or Pakistan. There are reasons for that. We tried a "War on Terror", it was really expensive and barely effective.

I grew up in the South and heard that the Bible was the "infallible word of God" in various churches. Many Christians take the Old Testament as seriously and Muslims take the Quran. Christian Extermists just have different priorities, like shooting abortion doctors. Like I said before, the problem is people who take their fairy tales too seriously and the choices they make.
Roger.Smith is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women