Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70700
biomed162471
Yssup Rider60308
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48417
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41388
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35796
Mojojo33117

Old 09-12-2014, 11:42 PM   #1
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default Adrian Peterson: Beats his 4 year old son

Well the NFL can't seem to win for losing this week. First, Ray Rice, now the POS who has fathered 7 illegitimate children, Adrian Peterson, is being indicted for child abuse. He disciplined a 4 year old son visiting him with a switch after making him pull his pants down, even whipping his scrotum area...I knew this guy was a piece of shit when he played at Oklahoma, his dad was a piece of shit drug dealer who was released while Adrian played at OU.

http://houston.cbslocal.com/2014/09/...tment-charges/
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 06:15 AM   #2
Doug41
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

NFL is full of thugs.........Yep, I said it.
Doug41 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 07:36 AM   #3
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Spare the rod and spoil the child?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 11:58 AM   #4
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

I see (new head coach) Mike Zimmer wasted no time disciplining his star running back. Good! That tells you exactly who is in control up in Minnesota (and he's obviously got the backing of ownership and management in making such a move).

If the circumstances were the same, that would have never played out like that in Dallas. Garrett would've done nothing....because that's what his sack o' crap boss would've told him to do. Nothing.

A man egotistical (or stupid) enough to fire Tom Landry (in the fashion he did) and then Jimmy Johnson (after winning two consecutive Super Bowls)....would also be stupid / blind enough to keep a (charged) child abuser on his active roster (so long as it meant ratings and fannies in the seats).

After all, he's the same guy who brought T.O. here (remember the "star" issue? fans did but evidently he forgot)....brought Pacman Jones here.....and he's the same man that will welcome Josh Brent back with open arms and a big wet kiss when the time comes.

It's not my intention to compare the aforementioned players to what A.P. is accused of doing.....it's simply to draw attention to the fact the Vikings have a coach who is truly in charge, Dallas does not and I'm actually quite envious Minnesota (as other teams in the NFL) has their sh*t together.....and the Cowboys continue to resemble a rudderless ship lost at sea......
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 01:08 PM   #5
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

The "star issue" was wonderful to watch. I wish more would do it.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 02:55 PM   #6
Guest112814
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I'm floored bring Josh Brent back hasn't created more of a firestorm but the play on bring Michael Sam in the same day worked perfectly.
Guest112814 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 03:25 PM   #7
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Who hits a 4yr old kid in the nuts with a tree branch???

And can any of you ghetto whisperers decipher what the hell he was saying in those texts to the boy's mom?
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 08:06 PM   #8
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

THN, it all translates to this: "My Daddy bees eat up wit ghetto alpha male complex, and so beez I"

When I first saw the story on ESPN, the reporter who was giving a very graphic, detailed description of the injuries got to the scrotum injuries said, "...I apologize for this part, but his nuts...". The reporter had a lot of detailed information that led me to believe it was the boys statement to someone....Sad

I remember Adrian's ghetto, dope-dealing Daddy in a interview after Adrian made it to the NFL telling the reporter when Adrian was very little he would pick Adrian up and make him grab the top of the door and then walk off. Adrian had better be hanging there still when he came back and this was to toughen him up...Control freak alpha male complex is rampant in the hood.
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 08:52 PM   #9
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

this is the same pile of shit the media ached for, after his baby's mama's boyfirend killed one of those 7 illegitimate children last year.

Peterson had never seen that child, another son, until he decided to show up at the hospital 2 hours before his son died..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 09:25 PM   #10
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Now that the precedent has been set by kicking Ray Rice out of the league based on graphic video evidence without charges being brought against him, what choice does the NFL have but to do the same with Peterson given the graphic photographic evidence and the fact he's been indicted?
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 10:26 PM   #11
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
Now that the precedent has been set by kicking Ray Rice out of the league based on graphic video evidence without charges being brought against him, what choice does the NFL have but to do the same with Peterson given the graphic photographic evidence and the fact he's been indicted?
agree.. ironically the NFL decided to toughen their stance on domestic violence, but everyone assumed the problem was man-hitting-woman.. this sack of shit is worse than Ray Rice
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 03:49 PM   #12
Feipo817
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 84898
Encounters: 1

I was shocked after reading the statements that both Peterson and rice made to police when they were arrested.. I know that football players are uneducated overall, but shit, I would say they maybe have a 4th grade reading level.. one had a full ride to Rutgers and the other OU.. what a waste
Feipo817 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 05:03 PM   #13
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feipo817 View Post
I was shocked after reading the statements that both Peterson and rice made to police when they were arrested.. I know that football players are uneducated overall, but shit, I would say they maybe have a 4th grade reading level.. one had a full ride to Rutgers and the other OU.. what a waste
Why be shocked? Do you actually think the two of them got into their respective universities on academic scholarships to become neurosurgeons?

Also, you've insulted every fourth grader in America!
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 05:39 PM   #14
billw1032
Premium Access

Back in the glory days of the Cowboys under Tom Landry it seemed as if they had classy players. If there was a problem child, he went away quietly and without fanfare. And in post-game interviews you could tell that they were articulate and intelligent. Times have changed.
billw1032 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 05:58 PM   #15
Roger.Smith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Man there's a lot of ignorance in this thread. Child abuse is and has been prevalent in across various demographics. The abuse that happened to this child had nothing to do with his dad being a football player. Implying it does is stupid and incredibly ignorant of child abuse in society. It may surprise some of you to know that some people who aren't football players abuse their kids are well. I went to school with kids with marks from beatings that lasted a few days. Teachers didn't call the police in the small southern town I grew in back in the 80's.

When I was in the 7th grade, I was with a group of friends at one of their houses. While we were playing, the dad of the friend whose home it was turned off the TV. His dad had found the Motley Crue and Metallica CDs he hid behind the tool shed in the backyard. His dad asked why the "Devil's Music" was on his property. My friend, with an "Oh Shit!" look on his face, just kind of stared all frozen up. His dad then asked me and the group of friends I was with if we brought the CDs to his home. We were all quick to respond that we didn't because even though he was calm, you could feel the tension. He told my friend, "Come here", when my friend did, his dad slapped him so hard he stumbled backwards and fell into the wall. His dad, then took off his belt and started to beat him like a dog. He was beating him out of anger. He screamed at us to get out, and we left. His dad owned a pizza place and a gas station in our town. He wasn't a football player with a "ghetto complex", he was a respected member of the community.

When it comes to domestic violence and child abuse, there are examples of people from all races, income brackets, backgrounds that are involved. You're on the fucking internet, you can literally find examples seeing how big of a problem those issues are across society. But no, some of you automatically go to, "Let me use this as an opportunity to dump on those people I hate".
Roger.Smith is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women