Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60781
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48620
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42450
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-31-2017, 01:58 AM   #1
Odysseus696969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default No session A Big Fuck No For Carlisle. With The Unholy Trinity of Invasive Screening, Creepy Conduct, and Shocking Vindictiveness, What's Not to Like? Run, Don't Walk, the Other Way!

Date: 5-25-17
Provider: Carlisle
User ID:: 6225
Phone: 832-386-5559
Email Address: ullblovestoned@yahoo.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=6225
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Would have been Meyerland/Med Center outcall
Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Demanding my RW name for her "screening", Using my info provided in good faith to find my RW name without my consent, Telling me she can get anyone's RW name from minimal screening info, Writing a Negative Review of me because I declined to see her after her creepy conduct. Blackmail.
Session Length: Would have been h.h.
Fee: Would have been $$
Hair Color and Length: Black medium per Showcase
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: 5'9 165 per Showcase

Recommendation
: Fuck No!
Odysseus696969 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 04:11 AM   #2
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

No session, no review, moved to coed
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 05:33 AM   #3
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

User ID: 7292
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It is your choice not to see someone if you don't like their screening methods. Did you have something scheduled and then cancel? How did she blackmail you?

Honestly, I don't blame her one bit for asking for your real world info being that it was an out-call and also that 3 of your 4 reviews are: "Hell no" "Fuck no!" & "Nope, not a chance in hell."

~
Lexieinhouston is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 05:55 AM   #4
NMEufdaST8
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryWeakly View Post
Well it seems to be slim-pickins around these here parts.....as in b-toThe-oring ...
Houston Coed is boring, you said...there's no drama, you said...happy now?
NMEufdaST8 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 06:01 AM   #5
Luvs2Purrr
RETIRED

User ID: 246134
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMEufdaST8 View Post
Luvs2Purrr is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 06:03 AM   #6
Alyssa71
Account Frozen

User ID: 347380
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston View Post
It is your choice not to see someone if you don't like their screening methods. Did you have something scheduled and then cancel? How did she blackmail you?

Honestly, I don't blame her one bit for asking for your real world info being that it was an out-call and also that 3 of your 4 reviews are: "Hell no" "Fuck no!" & "Nope, not a chance in hell."

~
Lmao
Alyssa71 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 07:25 AM   #7
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Awesome! I just love it when they do these........its like Christmas in May !
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 07:27 AM   #8
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMEufdaST8 View Post
Actually, I am always happppppy. You should catch me when someone pisses in my cornflakes. LoL

Happy Hump day people! lets get our popcawn and watch this one play out.
Old 05-31-2017, 07:45 AM   #9
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

This guy sure loves getting banned

So much wrong with that review bruh
You could have kept some of that information to yourself
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 08:05 AM   #10
Carlisle
Account Disabled

User ID: 6225
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, well, well, look who’s still throwing a tantrum from 5/25. Damn I’ve been on your mind that long? I see! Shit I’ve never even fucked you! Damn I have mind fuck capabilities now….Awwwh shiiitt! 2:58AM and you're writing No Reviews on me. I’m flattered, but not worried.

If I was concerned with or about you from six days ago I would have made it my business to tag you as a “DO NOT SEE”, but you were NOT worth my time.

But 1st let me go ahead and clear this up right quick.

Now since you “thought” you would try and right a ‘No Review”, taint my good name & ruin my credibility, which by the way epic fail! LMFAO!----> Moved to the Coed Discussions Thanks for the early morning laugh! I’ll oblige and fuck you deep in the ass with no lube right quick. Since its clear that you are inadequate with following rules and knowing how to read.

Next time you put out a Request/ISO and provider replies, you should take the time to use the brain God gave you and fucking read.

Now as you’ll recall on 5/25 I responded to your late-night request with… I’ll be available, please check out my showcase for my reviews, rates and screenings options, to which you replied….Do I offer HHR sessions? If you had READ what I replied with, you would not have had to ask me that question. I kindly redirected you back to my showcase for you to answer your own question.

You suggested a meet-n-greet at 3:26am to clear you for screening and gave me your phone # & a general description, 6’0, zero drama…zero drama huh??? I can’t fuuuucking tell! I advised you that I don’t do meet-n-greets and that the only way for us to meet was for you to fill out my booking form on my website and I provided you with the link.

You came again with does it ask for RW info, like the link was going to jump out of the screen and bite you if you clicked on it to find out for yourself?

YOU: ****************************** **********

ME: Either you want to see me or not? I’m a straight shooter. I know you're used to dealing with those BP chicks hence your million and one questions. You DO NOT have those sorts of issues when you see reputable and legit providers. (Can anyone co-sign on this for this fucktard?)

YOU: ****************************** ********

ME: I don’t bend rules. Anyone can find your real name. It’s not that hard to find. I provided you with your RW name and advised you that I needed to confirm that you were legit and afterwards for all I cared you could be Tom, Dick or Harry.

YOU: ****************************** *********

ME: Good luck with that! Only a fool would use their RW phone # to hobby. If I a reputable provider can provide you with your details, what do you think a BP chic could do, that’s who you need to be concerned about. You’re worried about providing RW info to a reputable provider, but okay with a BP chic. I’m sorry men is that how you guys think? Somebody please answer that for me?

YOU: ****************************** **********

ME: You should appreciate that I am rather smart, unless you prefer dealing with dumb women. As I stated before I am a straight shooter. I only provided you with you with what you "thought" you were concealing. You may be single and I am sure you have your reasons for not wanting to give out your real name, but as I have shown you it can still be located since you are using your RW number. I did not intend to make you upset.

I was only schooling you on things that can happen and showing you the bigger picture. Real name, leads to real word info. Social media accounts, home address, job location or business etc... Those BP chics that you are underestimating so much and that you think are dumb...Well I'll let you read for yourself. And I provided you with the following link.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2067265

I'm done fucking your ass now, turn around and open wide so you can swallow this warm thick load....

I now see why you only see BP chics, because your incompetent brain doesn’t do well with a woman who actually has a brain, so you prefer to see BP chics. Keep sitting around and thinking so little of these chics. I started out on BP and I was smart and intelligent then and even smarter and intelligent now. Keep underestimating them. They or their pimps will show you better than I can tell you! Fucking prick! Zero drama my ass! You’re just mad because I know who your irrelevant ass is!

P.S I’m not in the business of outing or blackmailing as you would call it. Many of my clients have known me for years and can attest to that. You think I don’t have my own personal shit to protect as well? Why the fuck would I play with anyone else’s personal shit? I don’t reveal my face in my pictures for no reason.

Da fuck I look like....Bitch!

Staff edit, Spice-Quoting or linking screenshots to private communications between members violates the guidelines of this forum which I have linked below. We take the privacy of our members very seriously and consider this to be a breach of that privacy. If you need to you may paraphrase in your own words what was said in order to tell your side of the story but any direct quotes are forbidden.

Eccie Forum Guidelines
#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
Carlisle is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 08:25 AM   #11
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

~
Old 05-31-2017, 08:26 AM   #12
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

No way. I know this provider personally and she is in a class of her own. I've known her for at least 7 years.

She is a great provider, Houston is lucky to have her.
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 08:27 AM   #13
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Old 05-31-2017, 08:30 AM   #14
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde View Post
No way. I know this provider personally and she is in a class of her own. I've known her for at least 7 years.

HIs screw up and loss in my opinion, I don't know what he expected at 3 AM...her to just walk in blindly?

~
Old 05-31-2017, 08:42 AM   #15
Carlisle
Account Disabled

User ID: 6225
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde View Post

Thanks Brooke!
Carlisle is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women