Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
test
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162445
Yssup Rider60288
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48409
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41359
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35776
Mojojo33117

Old 08-28-2024, 11:01 AM   #1
txcasper
Premium Access

Encounters: 52
My ECCIE Reviews
Default The Boycott Boys take a Balloon Ride aka Karma and Kombucha

This should be used as a cautionary tale of what happens when you take this hobby too serious and don’t touch grass enough.

For background on how we got here; we will go back to the end of 2023 and how the discord group was formed. As many will remember all the studios did multiple rate increases in the same year but the quality of providers was not matching that price increase. This fact plus the growing # of fake reviews by known promoters was making this review section unusable and many of the mongers felt this deficiency and were not happy with the state of the hobby.

A user at that time known as SpringFest suggested a studio Boycott and I think that resonated with myself and some of veterans on this board. We all had different reasons but ultimately we all were pro-monger and wanted the best outcome for us as a community.

SF created a discord group and a lot of us joined and it was a cool experience. We had friendly banter and talked about the state of this hobby and other hobbies in general. It’s like a men’s club with a bunch of mature degens just socializing.
That’s the basics for what the group chat is now and it’s a lot more enjoyable. Members will sometime get request from users to join or we will suggest adding mongers that we see giving good valuable information and that seem like a good fit. We do use a voting system and will look at users join date and post history before extending an invite. We try to be fair. For the users that just wanted to know what the group is; that’s it in a nutshell. If you are interested or think you want to be considered just IM one of the members for consideration. Again keep in mind we are pro-monger…we believe in whatever is the best outcome for us as the hobbyist.

I’ll put the rest of this in private so those not interested in the rest of the story can skip this part. The best analogy is when you are growing up and the family and friends go out to eat. There is an adult table and the kids table….imagine the men sitting at the table and the snot nose kids coming over to tell on the other kids while you are trying to enjoy your cigar and bourbon with the fellas.

txcasper is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2024, 11:10 AM   #2
Helicool
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

That's a lot, thanks for keeping all that drama off the board this long.
Helicool is online now   Quote
Old 08-28-2024, 11:14 AM   #3
ntxguy
I vote OFF

Encounters: 24

Great read!!!! ������
ntxguy is online now   Quote
Old 08-28-2024, 11:32 AM   #4
RickyG2002
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

RickyG2002 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2024, 12:26 PM   #5
Eliot_Spitzer
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

Eliot_Spitzer is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2024, 12:36 PM   #6
veloztec
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer View Post

veloztec is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2024, 02:05 PM   #7
buttermilkoperator
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Yall mean to tell me yall got a whole discord to jerk each other off in but yall still haven’t put your heads together to figure out where the SF and KF girls went? The studio scene has been shit even since those places closed.

I’d do anything to get Momo, Ruby, Ginger level talent again
buttermilkoperator is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2024, 02:42 PM   #8
txcasper
Premium Access

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttermilkoperator View Post
Yall mean to tell me yall got a whole discord to jerk each other off in but yall still haven’t put your heads together to figure out where the SF and KF girls went? The studio scene has been shit even since those places closed.

I’d do anything to get Momo, Ruby, Ginger level talent again
Old 08-28-2024, 02:47 PM   #9
RickyG2002
Premium Access

RickyG2002 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2024, 03:23 PM   #10
buttermilkoperator
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcasper View Post
Old 08-28-2024, 03:25 PM   #11
buttermilkoperator
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyG2002 View Post
Old 08-28-2024, 03:35 PM   #12
txcasper
Premium Access

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttermilkoperator View Post
Old 08-28-2024, 04:01 PM   #13
Big b.o.b.1
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Great thread Casper, who knows what SFuck will do with that rope of his, lol
Big b.o.b.1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2024, 06:37 PM   #14
TheTopG655
JailBird

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyG2002 View Post
Some of the information is twisted. Ricky you're being a little biased and some of it is fact checkable. I'm not a liar and I haven't lied.

1. I made reviews for discounts/was leveraging screenshots for discounts.

Let's address this first
https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...8&postcount=12

For you Ricky becuase you think I'm lying

Bk did offer me a free session with Mina 12/4, but the details are twisted. The great thing about this one is if ADJ doesn't want to fact check it, I also told Aspen California. They offered me a free session because one of the promoters accused me of being a bk promoter and they felt bad. I did write a lot of bk reviews but it was complete coincidence, I never got any type of compensation. Aspen can fact check that message. I'm not lying. Not only that but I legitimately was afraid for my safety if I went. I thought I was gonna get jumped in the parking lot by "Kittchatt" and was asking if they thought it was safe to go.

If I was working as a promoter for bk, why was I being so honest in my reviews? In the discord chat I told everyone that the bk booker called me after my Aillee TER review, because I gave her a 6-6 and she wanted me to take the review down. That was 1/12 a little after the Mina one and when I'm alleged to be a promoter.

If I was so in her pocket, why did she charge me a cancel fee when my tire burst. Everyone at the time was saying how unfair that was. Why did the bk booker ban me for 2 days for arguing about the cancel fee. I wrote a No for Momoko, I've butt heads with the booker so many times.

I've been so honest in reviews, I was banned from Sunflower and Greenlight. Ya'll know this too, some times I put more information than I need to to my own risk. The fact that ya'll actually think I'm a promoter/ take discounts is wild.

There was only one review that could be considered that.
Times I got discounts:

1: Janako~ I waited in the parking lot for an hour and asked for a discount. I think that was fair.
2: Hanako~ I went to see one of the new blossom k girls and when I arrived she said she was in pain from a previous customer and they offered me a discount for another visit since my time was wasted. I used it on Hanako.
3: Purple/Haru~ This is Nuanced and information is left out. Asa asked me twice for a review for Purple. She asked me for a completely fabricated review. I told her I'm not giving a yes review to a girl I haven't seen because I didn't want to trick anyone and said I was going to "see" her. I saw her, did a lot of Due diligence and wrote a review. It was very fair and some of it wasn't to her benefit if you read it. I didn't even get a discount honestly, I broke even on gas. I saw Haru for 300. ADJ knows this.

The only active discount searching I did, was a live play by play where I almost got the entire discord group grandfathered in a CP. The CP booker was about to give everyone a discount but buckled.

2. He would not let go of trying to go after promoters

That's not true. Big Bob messaged me for a truce and in the Promoters channel in the discord, I said I gave him my word. I was done. I wasn't going to pursue it anymore. Casper and ADJ both convinced me to keep going, that's checkable.

3. He started making up handles: Mind you these are all the things that the vets in our group are not down with.

Casper made a handle called 2Breast69, there's also others who have multi handles...Little bit of hypocrisy.

4. I called him out for being the Karen of Eccie and that’s when we saw Maximum GSpring take flight. Apparently he tried to get me kicked out for that lol. I didn’t know about him trying all those wessealy things behind the scene but I guess it all comes light when you give’em enough rope to hang themselves.

I was more than fair to Casper. Disagreement, challenging, opinions, arguments are one thing, but he openly continually insulted me on multiple occasions. That's just hate, it wasn't constructive. In what world can a man call another man a B and hands not be thrown.

I took it multiple times up until May when I transferred ownership to ADJ because I left the server for like a day. On one occasion, and this is why I adore Let's go, it was so out of field Let's go messaged me and said don't mind him. It was my group too, and it wasn't weassealy. In any other server you would have been kicked immediately. It wasn't even just Casper saying I was a karen, Ronin laughing emoji'd it and I felt miserable. Sorry I'm human. Even after all that and being curved on the decision to kick him, I just left silently and let ya'll have the group.

5. More odd behavior as I’ve seen people from Eccie not in the chat group; mention he got kicked out and he never corrected them until now that he saw the truth would be exposed. He’s not a victim just someone that lost his way.

I didn't correct being kicked out on that thread, because it would have been hijacking. I have 10 points and still have a goal on the forum. There was one other occasion Bob mentioned someone said I was unhinged, I assume and this is pure speculation, that it was Aspen. We know he talked to NTX guy and My assumption is that he said that, due to the word choice. Caught me off guard but that's speculation.

6. The attacks on the girls that did nothing wrong did not sit well with most of us.
Valid, but it's 70/30 imo and selective hypocrisy. On one occasion, I remember this vividly, ADJ told me to post that one of the greenlight girls had tattoos to hide her surgical scars. The comment got push back and when I later asked if it was true, he said no. He also literally lied about Mina recently and I'm assuming no one's higher than thou moral compass in there told him anything.

7. Fake crusade against the promoters/moral compass
Context: I once had an argument with Casper in regards to GroundDxZ3ro. This was one of the arguments about Japanese girls service in DFW. He was trying to recommend the bk Japanese girl with the fangs, and even said she was arguably the best provider in dfw...while Nana was in town. Her TER was extremely varied, the bk booker told me she didn't think the JP girls had great service, and from my own personal experience could not indorse that. ADJ also told me later she was mid but that's hindsight.

The man was so blinded by his vanity and his hate for me that he was gonna let Ground have a mid time. I pushed back on it. I do care if people are tricked into bad times, I admit character flaw: I'm petty and I'm always on 100% so I don't half do things which leads to extremes, but I do care if the guys waste their money. I feel like I've been very consistent on that.

~I'm glad ya'll are vibing in there.
TheTopG655 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2024, 06:39 PM   #15
TheTopG655
JailBird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1 View Post
Great thread Casper, who knows what SFuck will do with that rope of his, lol
A bit much~
TheTopG655 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net