Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60259
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35742
Mojojo33117

Old 08-15-2011, 09:36 PM   #1
guest022712
Account Disabled

User ID: 1536
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Incall questions... please help!!

Hey guys and gals! I am thinking about changing my incall location soon, and I wanted to get y'alls opinions on a few things. I have narrowed my search down to a few different places. Here are a few things I want your input on, so I can pick the best one.

1. Convenience. One of the locations is right off of a main highway in Dallas. It would be very easy to get to. The others are set back a few blocks from the main highways. Does that matter?

2. Garden oval tubs. Do you prefer the larger tub so two would fit easily? My regular sized tub at my current place leaves me wanting more, but would we really take advantage of the larger tub?

3. Covered parking. At my location now I have a reserved covered spot for my guys. I wonder if you prefer this, or think it may draw too much attention to those that are coming and going?

4. Floor preference. One of the locations only a second floor is available. I would never get a 3rd floor. I would hate that hike up the stairs, but is 2nd floor okay?

Any input is greatly appreciated! I have plenty of time to make a decision, and just want to hear everyones thoughts!

Thanks!
ChaseDFW
guest022712 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 11:22 PM   #2
Shea Veile
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1346
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseDFW View Post

1. Convenience. One of the locations is right off of a main highway in Dallas. It would be very easy to get to. The others are set back a few blocks from the main highways. Does that matter?

As long as their car can't be easily identified from main streets such as during gridlock in rush hour traffic. If the location is nestled back a few blocks, it may create a better level of comfort.

2. Garden oval tubs. Do you prefer the larger tub so two would fit easily? My regular sized tub at my current place leaves me wanting more, but would we really take advantage of the larger tub?

If space is a concern, then yes more room is appreciated. No one likes banging their elbows on the shower walls or falling over the side of a narrow tub.

3. Covered parking. At my location now I have a reserved covered spot for my guys. I wonder if you prefer this, or think it may draw too much attention to those that are coming and going?

If it's offered, it's an added bonus. The direct harsh sunshine is extremely intense during this time of year and covered parking has saved many peeps cars if the weather is raining or hailing cats & dogs.

As long as you're careful about your guests and pleasant with the neighbors, I don't think you'll encounter many problems.

4. Floor preference. One of the locations only a second floor is available. I would never get a 3rd floor. I would hate that hike up the stairs, but is 2nd floor okay?

Most peeps prefer 1st floor if possible. You might hear a few huffs & puffs about 2nd floor but it shouldn't be a huge issue. I have a 3rd floor location and the gents are offered the options of off-street parking and they can climb the stairs or the parking garage which has elevators.

Whatever you decide, good luck!

Shea Veile is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 07:23 AM   #3
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I would strongly suggest the first floor, if it were me. At my incall, gentleman do have to climb the inside stairs to the second floor (I have a nice two story town home) and although it's not frequent, there have been issues with that with me.

And consider the neighbors. THAT is what will make a big difference as well. A slightly discreet location where you don't have people looking out at the window (or the location is large enough that people don't even notice) is always a better option overall.

Good luck with moving!
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 07:19 PM   #4
Fast Eddie
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

I think a garden oval tub would be a nice touch.
Fast Eddie is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 08:27 PM   #5
jaytee3
Lifetime Premium Access

Garden tub would be nice..I trust your judgement...any place where you are works for me!!
jaytee3 is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 10:35 PM   #6
OldGrump
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

1. Preferably with parking not visible from any bordering streets.
2. Your preference.
3. Covered is nice. Assigned is questionable. If your clients know your spot, they also would know what anyone else in that spot is doing.
4. Does sound travel better towards upstairs or downstairs neighbors?

Good luck in your new surroundings.
OldGrump is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 12:42 AM   #7
DrHouse
Gaining Momentum

Chase---your new incall could be a treehouse and I'd still come (see you).
DrHouse is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 08:03 AM   #8
azngrllvr
Premium Access

Encounters: 66

1. A couple of blocks off.
2. Big bubble baths can be fun.
3. As I live in an apartment. You notice who supposed to park where when is comes to the covered or assigned numbers. But, no one notices the random parking. Its random.
4. Walking up can suck for some. Bad knees etc. Also, people below you hear you more than people above you. Also, depending on how wild your sessions are it may not be safe for your customers to Float down to many flights of stairs.
azngrllvr is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 11:57 AM   #9
Lifeking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

1. No preference.

2. Garden tub is nice but not key for me.

3. Discrete parking is more important than covered parking. I prefer unassigned random parking.

4. No preference. Again discrete location is more important than floor.

You alway have nice clean and upscale locations. I am sure you will pick another good incalll again. Plus the really key thing for the incall is to have YOU inside waiting for ME. Good luck!
Lifeking is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 11:40 AM   #10
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

I just heard that Vixen Devain is looking to share an incall with someone in case you might want another roomie.

She's currently downtown Dallas also.
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 10:47 PM   #11
guest022712
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks everyone for your opinions! Its always nice to hear other people's perspectives. I think currently I am leaning towards, garden tub, 2nd flood, and no reserved parking a bit off of the main freeway. I guess when it comes time to move my decision will probably be based more upon availability than anything. Right now the complexes I'm looking at don't have much to choose from. Mostly 3rd floor and bad locations, like near the office. Yuck!!

Lazurus, I haven't been in downtown for over 8 months! Also, I'm not sure I am willing to share my place either. I like the privacy, and being able to come and go as I please, and leave the place like I want it. Right now I am in too small of a complex, and wouldnt feel comfortable sharing. Once I move I may think about sharing, but really I think I would just prefer to have the place to myself! Less drama that way!
Old 08-20-2011, 07:18 PM   #12
Torito
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Thanks everyone for your opinions! Its always nice to hear other people's perspectives. I think currently I am leaning towards, garden tub, 2nd flood, and no reserved parking a bit off of the main freeway. I guess when it comes time to move my decision will probably be based more upon availability than anything. Right now the complexes I'm looking at don't have much to choose from. Mostly 3rd floor and bad locations, like near the office. Yuck!!
I was not going to respond until I saw your last post. My choices:
2nd floor. I just prefer to get away from the street traffic- cars/pedestrians near windows.
No reserved parking. It is convenient, but too obvious.
Away from the freeway is good, but not required.
3rd floor is OK.
Close to OFFICE. Abso-f***ing-lutely not. That one is way too scarey for me. Even worse than reserved parking.

Torito
Torito is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 11:57 AM   #13
guest022712
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Torito, I would never get anything close to the office. I would always be so paranoid that they could see me. I'm sure there are people that have locations like that, but the anxiety would drive me insane. That's why I am putting my move off a little bit longer, and hoping some better locations come available in the next few months. I'll keep my fingers crossed!!
Old 08-22-2011, 07:38 AM   #14
Torito
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Torito, I would never get anything close to the office. I would always be so paranoid that they could see me. I'm sure there are people that have locations like that, but the anxiety would drive me insane. That's why I am putting my move off a little bit longer, and hoping some better locations come available in the next few months. I'll keep my fingers crossed!!

Good luck.

T.
Torito is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 10:52 AM   #15
caliente
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

near down town would be great,
caliente is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women