Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70738
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60505
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48499
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41932
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36329
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-06-2011, 01:05 PM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default Loose lips sink ships

There is no proof by you have to suspect that the White House put a target on the backs of Seal Team Six when they went out of their way to show off what they did to Obama. If the Defense Department hadn't stepped in old Biden was going to announce their family names.

Now a number of them are killed in Afghanistan. It wouldn't take much more than a scrap of paper or a whispered name for the insurgents to know that members of Seal Team Six would be on that helicopter. This is the first helicopter taken down with a rocket. Those have to be in short supply for this one use.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 01:58 PM   #2
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Its not by, its but. Are you really john galt ?
Cheaper2buyit is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 02:34 PM   #3
Bartman1963
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

These men are heroes who died for their country. By becoming Seals, by joining seal team six they became our number one killers of terrorists. That fact exposed them to this type of violent death. They knew it could happen. They lived with it, and they accepted that risk.

The "mistake" only on purpose use of the name "Obama" instead of "Osama" is truly low. I am appalled at the nature of it.

Your implication that the White House is responsible for these brave navy men's deaths because of a security leak is premature, over the top, reeks of paranoia, and makes this situation more painful.

The White House is responsible for these men's deaths. But not because they leaked that it was Seal team six who killed OBL. Its because the Pentagon sent them there, and the President signed off on it as is his JOB.

Why must you use everything to try to further your political views? "At long last sir, have you no sense of decency?"
Bartman1963 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 02:47 PM   #4
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

Defcon I hear by recant anything I ever said about you.

This jd is one sick fuck and I feel sorry for any ladies on this or any other site that has seen him.

And yes I call them as I see them sick fuck.

Nobody on this site would demean themsevels by posting some sick shit like this. You are a sick fucker get help.
Old 08-06-2011, 07:07 PM   #5
deacon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheaper2buyit View Post
Defcon I hear by recant anything I ever said about you.

This jd is one sick fuck and I feel sorry for any ladies on this or any other site that has seen him.

And yes I call them as I see them sick fuck.

Nobody on this site would demean themsevels by posting some sick shit like this. You are a sick fucker get help.
.........who are you talking to? have another drink..
deacon is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 09:01 PM   #6
simplyme
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
There is no proof by you have to suspect that the White House put a target on the backs of Seal Team Six when they went out of their way to show off what they did to Obama. If the Defense Department hadn't stepped in old Biden was going to announce their family names.

Now a number of them are killed in Afghanistan. It wouldn't take much more than a scrap of paper or a whispered name for the insurgents to know that members of Seal Team Six would be on that helicopter. This is the first helicopter taken down with a rocket. Those have to be in short supply for this one use.

WOW!!! You really think that? You are a sad person. Maybe all you need is a bbbjtccimnqns X6 to help you relax.

simplyme is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 09:28 PM   #7
BottomFeederKC
Tequila?

Encounters: 177

I use ECCIE to meet providers. I don't understand why anyone would discuss politics religion or quantum mechanics on this site. There are better forums on the Internet for such subject matter.
BottomFeederKC is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 06:57 AM   #8
Starry69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
I don't understand why anyone would discuss politics religion or quantum mechanics on this site.
I think discussing politics here is fine, the people here have something in common that is a little unique.

But this topic is going way beyond the pale.

Quote:
Why must you use everything to try to further your political views? "At long last sir, have you no sense of decency?"
Bartman1963 says it perfectly. JDB has no sense of decency.

And he wonders why so many people have zero respect for the tea baggers.
Starry69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 11:32 AM   #9
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

BFKC, I agree with starry, we do share a common interest when it comes to hobbying and that makes hobbying, political talk, sports talk, etc one-stop-shopping... sort of like Amazon.com. LOL.
kcbigpapa is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 11:37 AM   #10
jframe2
Valued Poster

Default No understanding of how it works

I had to edit this way down before I could finally send something-

I usually do not involve myself in the public arena of politics or the military. But I know a bit of that world from a prior life and JD you are just stirring up crap!

If you did not serve in any capacity then SHUT THE FUCK UP! To even imply that a STS team would "show off" shows your ignorance.

I am and will always be Delta!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post

jframe2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 12:14 PM   #11
Guest052813-01
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jframe2 View Post
ITo even imply that a STS team would "show off" shows your ignorance.

I am and will always be Delta!
I don't think he was saying or implying that the members of STS "showed off", but that the actiions of the Bamster's administration, specifically VP Bite-my-ass, put the actions of STS in the spotlight. Poor punctutation and grammar probably led to the confusion.
Guest052813-01 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 12:22 PM   #12
jframe2
Valued Poster

Default Mia Culpa

Fritz, having stepped back and re-read JDB's post, i see your point.

JDB, I can apologize for my misinterpretation of your post.

Sorry for the ramblings of a man who has left some behind! You never forget!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fritz3552 View Post
I don't think he was saying that the members of STS "showed off", but that the actiions of the Bamster's administration, specifically VP Bite-my-ass, put STS in the spotlight. Poor punctutation and grammar probably led to the confusion.
Old 08-07-2011, 01:25 PM   #13
Bartman1963
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Do we really believe that the Taliban do not know who they are fighting? Do we think that in a country like Afghanistan, where children in the mountains are raised from birth to fight, that it is beyond their capability to feed us intel and get us to react in a way that would expose our most treasured asset, our people? The Viet Cong did it all the time. The Iraqi's did it too.

By blaming ourselves we are falling right into what they want us to do. Bicker and fight. Divide and conquer gentlemen.

They can't hope to beat us militarily, so they hope to do it politically. Comments like JD's are exactly what they want. Remember something. These people are not stupid. They beat the Soviets. Their ancestors beat the British. Fighting is in their blood. They are cunning, ruthless and intelligent. They will have successes. It is arrogant of us to believe otherwise.

In my opinion it demeans what our men and women fight for when we blame ourselves for tragedies like these. I for one, am having no further part in it.
Bartman1963 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 01:44 PM   #14
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

I like to do hood rat thangs with my hood rat friends like insight the masses an smoke wet cigarets
Old 08-07-2011, 01:45 PM   #15
jframe2
Valued Poster

Bartman, well said. And an intelligent observation of the people and their country!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women