Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70703
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60317
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41462
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 03-28-2012, 06:32 PM   #1
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

User ID: 126013
Default George Zimmerman on Police Surveilance

Hmmmm... no gash on the back of his head. No broken nose.. no visible wet grass stains on his jacket.. oh and wait.. the police are checking his pockets after they pick him up and bring him to the station.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/video/georg...lance-16024475
Sexyeccentric1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 07:23 PM   #2
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Look again, not sure about the nose, can't tell. But you can definitely see the cop checking out the back of his head and a spot.
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 07:38 PM   #3
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

Yea he is looking and there is nothing there.. which is totally inconsistent with the police report..lol

Here ya go a better video for viewing: http://patdollard.com/2012/03/new-po...rge-zimmerman/ its not obscurred by the ABC logo

Oh looky! Nothing is there..!
Old 03-28-2012, 07:55 PM   #4
nwarounder
Valued Poster

I can see a spot or something, but don't get me wrong, I'm not a Zimmerman is a hero lunatic. It is only the media that intentionally portrays Trayvon as a cute, perfect 13 year old and deceives the public, that interests me.
Old 03-28-2012, 08:28 PM   #5
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

Here is the thing the police said and reported that Zimmerman said Travon was on top of him pinning his arms with both knees and put one hand on his mouth and was swinging and beating him with another. That somehow Zimmerman who was pinned got his weapon out of the holster and shot Travon who then fell backwards. Zimmerman said he bashed his head on the concrete repeatedly and broke his nose.

Now with all that it doesn't look to me like any of that occurred by looking at this video. In fact you would think there would be a lot more blood on your clothes if you shot someone that close.

Zimmermans defense that he was fighting for his life just doesn't seem to fly now that we see these videos.

Apparently it was the police themselves who released these videos.

I have seen a lot of barfights and broken noses and this does not look like a broken nose to me especially under the violent circumstances that Zimmerman recounted to the Police.
Old 03-28-2012, 08:43 PM   #6
nwarounder
Valued Poster

I would think there would be a lot more blood on his clothes from the gunshot alone? But I'm sure the paramedics stopped the bleeding and cleaned him up before releasing him, that is pretty standard procedure. The lesson to be learned in a castle doctrine state is that one needs to be running away and hope you don't get shot in the back.
Old 03-28-2012, 08:53 PM   #7
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

Ummm... no the paramedics would have taken him to the hospital for clean up and treatment. Rarely have I even known paramedics to clean the blood up on you unless it is getting in the way of giving life saving procedures. My brother was shot in the stomach and had blood all over him everywhere and the paramedics did not clean him up they just stabilized him and took him to the hospital, I know cause I was there.

My boyfriend got into a serious barfight and got his nose broken and he had blood dripping on his shirt and face it was more than obvious not to mention his nose immediately swelled up.

By the way Zimmerman said he went to the hospital the next day. I would be interested in seeing the medical documentation on that.
Old 03-28-2012, 09:00 PM   #8
Exotic Beauty
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 11213
My ECCIE Reviews

I just feel sad about it.Sure crimes are NUMEROUS all around the world and in each state the morning news can seem extemely devastating to see what people are doing to each other.Its so sick at times I just dont watch it or turn it so I can at least start off with a smile before the negative things come through...

This case is very sad.I am not sure of what really happened since I saw several posts on the internet,youtube video clips of the calls and a few mixed stories...I jsut wish we had less violence and that is never going to change since if we look back form the VERY old days to present there are the Hitler days,Bin Ladden days,Towers,Bombing,Slavery,Hu man trafficking,Drugs lords,Gangs....It goes on and on...
Guess all I can say really is I am sad for this whole situation and nothing can bring back the boy that died and I dont know how or what to say about the guy that did shoot. Although the young boy did not look very big size wise compared to the shooter and I don't know what his stength level was either.... "Sigh"....Sad
Exotic Beauty is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:01 PM   #9
Exotic Beauty
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexyeccentric1 View Post
Ummm... no the paramedics would have taken him to the hospital for clean up and treatment. Rarely have I even known paramedics to clean the blood up on you unless it is getting in the way of giving life saving procedures. My brother was shot in the stomach and had blood all over him everywhere and the paramedics did not clean him up they just stabilized him and took him to the hospital, I know cause I was there.

My boyfriend got into a serious barfight and got his nose broken and he had blood dripping on his shirt and face it was more than obvious not to mention his nose immediately swelled up.

By the way Zimmerman said he went to the hospital the next day. I would be interested in seeing the medical documentation on that.
Yes a MEDICAL REPORT would be very important!!! GOOD point!
Old 03-28-2012, 09:02 PM   #10
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

I liked this part better

http://patdollard.com/2012/03/multip...rayvon-martin/

proves he was casing the houses to rob
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:03 PM   #11
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Honestly, I can't speak of Florida's EMT or your locales procedures. I do know here that if you are bleeding, they will not release you to the police or on your own until they have stopped the bleeding.

But hey, not trying to argue. I assume all the information will come out and if anything needs to be done, it will.
Old 03-28-2012, 09:08 PM   #12
Exotic Beauty
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Sexyeccentric1,I just watched the videos you posted and if that was right after the shooting then he does not appear very dirty or bloody to me at all.
Old 03-28-2012, 09:13 PM   #13
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exotic Beauty View Post
I just feel sad about it.Sure crimes are NUMEROUS all around the world and in each state the morning news can seem extemely devastating to see what people are doing to each other.Its so sick at times I just dont watch it or turn it so I can at least start off with a smile before the negative things come through...

This case is very sad.I am not sure of what really happened since I saw several posts on the internet,youtube video clips of the calls and a few mixed stories...I jsut wish we had less violence and that is never going to change since if we look back form the VERY old days to present there are the Hitler days,Bin Ladden days,Towers,Bombing,Slavery,Hu man trafficking,Drugs lords,Gangs....It goes on and on...
Guess all I can say really is I am sad for this whole situation and nothing can bring back the boy that died and I dont know how or what to say about the guy that did shoot. Although the young boy did not look very big size wise compared to the shooter and I don't know what his stength level was either.... "Sigh"....Sad
EB, you got some catching up to do honey, lol. Trayvon was 17 years old and 6'3", and Zimmerman was 5'9". The media is showing Trayvon when he was 12 and 13 hoping that you will feel sad and keep watching for the tragedy.
Old 03-28-2012, 09:19 PM   #14
Exotic Beauty
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

cptjohnstone,
When I was a teen I had a pretty wild side that I could write a book about.I was even suspended from school at the age of 14 and other childish stuff,of course I am not trying to say anyone's opinions are wrong or right here but if we look into our own past or others I think we all have a resume.I have a very good job and experience resume and have come far from my early teens as a bad ass that had a wild somewhat negative side and I am glad to actually be alive to type this.I am very positive most of the time but when I look back at the early teen times,I would have to say I made some bad choices and have learned from them. I did read that he has a past record of some things that fit into what the shooter stated he was supposed to be casing out.I just wanna say its not a pretty story no matter who was wrong and only one is alive to tell that side now.Sad I went to high school with a few people that died and never made it to walk across the stand...They didn't see 21 and I am like damn,the things people do and choices people make can actually hurt and scar others when they are gone
Old 03-28-2012, 09:27 PM   #15
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwarounder View Post
Honestly, I can't speak of Florida's EMT or your locales procedures. I do know here that if you are bleeding, they will not release you to the police or on your own until they have stopped the bleeding.

But hey, not trying to argue. I assume all the information will come out and if anything needs to be done, it will.
Well you could be right I can only speak of my experiences here in Houston and maybe the EMTs are different elsewhere.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women