Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162406
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41312
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 03-25-2011, 01:46 PM   #1
bestoralntexas
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16633
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Its Been Real & SO AM I!~AQ OFFICIAL THANK/AND FUCK U TO SOME OF U HOBBYIST!

[COLOR="DarkRed"]and for the record i am a sweet heart, all the time, but more importantly i am honest and exspect that back. i turn to a CUNT with a capital C if you are dishonest, or if you try to intimidate, dominate, or inflict any negative to me for your self worth./COLOR]THIS IS NOT A REBUTTAL FOR MY REVIEW I JUST FOUND, BUT A THNKYOU TO THE REVIEWER. AND MORE IMPORTANTLY A MOMENT OF CLARITY &
A OFFICIAL FUCKU TO A FEW HOBBYIST!

YOU DONT LIKE FAT CHICS, MY ADD SAYS STAY THE FUCK AWAY, AND FEW OF YOU DONT READ SO WELL MAYBE?
OR IF YOU ARE H*********(edited by staff) , YOU LOVED THE BJ, BUT DIDNT LIKE THE WORDS THAT COME OUT MY MOUTH WHEN I
WONT DROP EVERYTHING BECAUSE YOU NEED YOUR DICK SUCKED AND IM AT LUNCH WITH MY MOTHER! AND YOU DONT LIKE MY TICKET COST, WELL YOU ARE A CHEAP AND TASTELESS SOUL, AND HONEY FUCKOFF!
MY REVIEWS STILL SHINE WHITH YOUR SMALL AND MEANINGLESS OPINION, AND IT IS ONLY BECAUSE I WON T SUCK YOUR COCK!
AND I RESPECT DH, WU, UM SHIT, BLOWPOP, WHOELSE, I AM THINKING GUYS THAT DONT/WONT SEE ME, BECAUSE I AM WHAT I ADVERTISE, AND NOT EYE Candy, BUT i am the fucking best oral in texas.

BUT i dont respect, any man that comes and gets that bj, and wanted
more but I SHUT HIS ASS DOWN. i dont respect the guys who out of curiosity come see me, knowing they hate fat girls. i dont date fat chics either, its a turn off for me. but FYI, i gained 100 pounds when i stopped working offshore. and actually gained in the hobby, and i am leaving, so is that nxtra 100 pound. and i always deliver what i say i will. and HCl,if you grow a pair, and want to talk shit, you know where i stay. I am that chic, and you know this
YOU CAN TAKE THE GIRL OUT OF THE HOBBY, BUT NOT THE HOBBY OUT OF THE GIRL! DONT FORGET THAT I HAVE BEEN ONE SINCE I WAS 5, AND WILL BE ONE THE REST OF MY LIFE. I MAY NOT BE TAKING YOUR MONEY, NOT FOR A BJ ANY6WAY, BUT I WILL JUST BE A RETIRED HOOKER, HOOKER IS THE KEY WORD. AND I AM NOT ASHAMED, AND ACTUALLY QUITE PROUD OF MY HOBBY DAYS.
bestoralntexas is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 02:19 PM   #2
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73232

I'm sorry. You seem upset. You were a hooker since the age of 5? It seems like you've had some hard times, keep your chin up. I admire your courage, I could never say all that. I'm just incognito.
incognito isis is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 02:28 PM   #3
bestoralntexas
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

HM, yes i was upset, more pisssed off. but im chilaxn now.
\and clarification, yes ive been in the hobby since a kid, alot of folks know that, and i dont need any sorrow, or pity, i have my chin up,
AND HOOKER DOES NOT WASH OFF. FOR ME I DONT HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS WITH CIVILIANS AT ALL, OR TAKE CLIENTS FROM THE WORLD. I MEET THEM AND TAKE THERE MONEY INITIALLY IN EVERY INSTANCE, EVEN THE BOYFRIENDS AT 1ST. I wont lie or be ashamed of my past,l and since when you stop hooking, you dont loose that title , it may change to retired, but not go away...then i only want to date men who are familiar and honest about it. just for clarification where i came from, how i got here, and the fac t that i will always be here even when silent
Old 03-25-2011, 03:33 PM   #4
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73232

I know you don't want pity. You seem like a strong woman. I can't get over the fact you were in the hobby since a kid, but it's none of my buisiness. That crap goes on alot in Thailand. It's very unfortunite. But what doesn't kill you just makes you stronger. So are you retiring soon?
incognito isis is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 03:58 PM   #5
Rezo
Valued Poster

Default k.. so.. wtf was that shit?

Rezo is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 04:52 PM   #6
bestoralntexas
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I will never retire, this is my sexual preference, not my career. I have a couple initials behind my name, and I may add more. I am not faulting anyone for there likes and dislikes, or for there POV on a thread. It so happens the main shmuck, HCL, his is retribution due to my refusal to see him when he got inshore....or ba ck from tinbucktoo.
I posted this for his benefit, and any other hobbyist who doubts my strength and conviction. I stand up for me, and I commit to every '
decision, action, choice, and I claim all of those after the fact. Every part of my life is mine, I wouldnt trade it for another. That man tryed to intimidate me on the phone, very pushy and rude, and his one session was the same. I would have seen him despite that the next time, but he wouldnt stop blowing my phone up after i asked if i could cal him after my moms lunch. so i then told him no sucky sucky for him & a few choice words. Now he wants to appear in my review, after he never wrote his, and make derogatory comments...he has got me fucked up with some other fat chic...and that is this threads purpose. I am sure he has read it, and i am assuming he's pleading the 5th.

Incognitto, thnjks for your compassion, its not unappreciated, and i am strong, but to be strong this mouth allows no disrespect, and I say whats on my mind, so i did.
and i am never retiring, just taking it to the next level, if i get too board, then i get in trouble...lots...and we dont want that
Old 03-25-2011, 07:22 PM   #7
bestoralntexas
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

on another note, since it is my thread, i'll hijack it and say ImaMrCool just rocked Amy's World, once again... that man has me hooked on phonics!
Old 03-25-2011, 07:57 PM   #8
ImaMrCool
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

I live to give....my cum.....

Im glad I could make you smile baby and Im very proud of you for the plans you have made.
ImaMrCool is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 08:08 PM   #9
BaldGuy82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Amy... Damn! I like your attitude towards fake people.But I will have to wait to see if I like your mouth, and by the looks of your reviews I know I will. Your a straight forward chick and that's bad ass! Hope to see you soon!
BaldGuy82 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 08:57 PM   #10
bestoralntexas
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

ImaMrCool, i love you! My type of man, i ngive him a nut, he gives me one, and has another for himself! You ate your Wheaties!

Thanks MR. Chickenfried, and you are not ready honey! I hear you got a Chris Brown look to you, I may not be ready right! LOl, have a good night yall.
Old 03-25-2011, 09:12 PM   #11
notanewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 100

slap yo mama?
notanewbie is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 09:52 PM   #12
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Deja vu...another one of her "I told you about me so if you don't like it then fuck you" threads...

How fun...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 11:22 PM   #13
strongbad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Man, I was waiting to hear about her Tiger Blood. Duh, Winning!
strongbad is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 12:03 AM   #14
bestoralntexas
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default heyhey now

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanewbie View Post
slap yo mama?

i am not her, and if you can find the bitch, slap her for me.

and wakeup, yes it is, & you know whats funny? it seems that you must fuckn atleast think im entertaining, because here you are. right back at ya, ya know yall gonna miss my big mouth, even if it not for my bj
Old 03-26-2011, 09:27 AM   #15
notanewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 100

I am not hatin' girl, just pointing out the obvious. That Joker went hall of fame up in this bitch.
notanewbie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women