Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162404
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41312
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 03-24-2011, 07:29 AM   #1
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15
Default RE: The Big "O"; Real or acting?

Read tan orgasm thread on anothe rforum and got to clicking around the various ‘Tubes out there. So ladies— and gents; Are any of these the Real-Deal?

!. http://www.xhamster.com/movies/510527/orgasmic_124.html
2, http://www.xhamster.com/movies/536927/orgasmic_183.html
3. http://www.xhamster.com/movies/573095/redhead_gets_a_screaming_orgas m_on_sybian.html
4. http://www.nastyvideotube.com/o.php?id=9397d6c6&cat=orgasm&n =58-2&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.xvideos .com%2Fvideo847227%2Famateur_g irls_having_orgasm_compilation
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 09:25 AM   #2
JohnMacnab
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

They are all real, as far as you know. In the entertainment business everything is done to entertain the audience. Like professional football, WWF, the series Survivor, and Orange County Choppers. It's all real. Just enjoy it.

The compilation vid #4 above was very interesting. Most of the women used two hands on their vag area to get off. After some thought on the matter I was wondering, if women had three arms would they use all three on the vag or use two on the vag and the extra one to stimulate their breasts?

Also, have you ever asked a woman what she thinks about when she is Jilling off? I always ask that question eventually with all the women I have been with and never got a straight answer. Some change the subject, some give very vague answers, and some just won't talk about it. Women's masturbation fantasies must be full of really kinky shit.
JohnMacnab is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 12:56 PM   #3
eve
Account Disabled

User ID: 29994
My ECCIE Reviews
Default What I think about:

[quote=JohnMacnab;1144194]They are all real, as far as you know. In the entertainment business everything is done to entertain the audience. Like professional football, WWF, the series Survivor, and Orange County Choppers. It's all real. Just enjoy it.

The compilation vid #4 above was very interesting. Most of the women used two hands on their vag area to get off. After some thought on the matter I was wondering, if women had three arms would they use all three on the vag or use two on the vag and the extra one to stimulate their breasts?

Also, have you ever asked a woman what she thinks about when she is Jilling off? I always ask that question eventually with all the women I have been with and never got a straight answer. Some change the subject, some give very vague answers, and some just won't talk about it. Women's masturbation

I think the vids are real. I always believe when a woman uses to hands, its there... Just needs a little extra push and then you want it so bad and the feeling is so remarkable to feel your whole body tense up that me personally when I am there I am usually thinking OMG this feels amazing.. the visions of my favorite postion comes into mind. At that point I will hold my breathe and nothing is really going through my mind then execpt the fact that my body is shaking and I hope I dont look like a freak. And if I dont finish and I was almost there I am cursing in my mind wondering why.

EDIT: Yes if we had three hands we would probably use one for the breast!
eve is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 01:19 PM   #4
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

They all have the intensity of a real orgasm. I agree that most very sexual women who orgasm easily know how to get into their most erotic fantasies and that combined with the "right" touch pushes them over. As they get very close, it is just a matter of picking up the intensity of their own touch or the touch of their partner in just the right spot.
whitechocolate is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 02:27 PM   #5
Chislaine
Account Disabled

User ID: 58754
My ECCIE Reviews

The first 2 girls looked so friggin fake.They had their eyes open. Now the redhead was very believable.If I would have been behind her I would have came myself with her intensity. The best video was #4 IMO. Although nothing beats the real deal with some quality meat inside you.
Chislaine is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 02:34 PM   #6
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

[quote=eve;1148254]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMacnab View Post
They are all real, as far as you know. In the entertainment business everything is done to entertain the audience. Like professional football, WWF, the series Survivor, and Orange County Choppers. It's all real. Just enjoy it.

Also, have you ever asked a woman what she thinks about when she is Jilling off? I always ask that question eventually with all the women I have been with and never got a straight answer. Some change the subject, some give very vague answers, and some just won't talk about it. Women's masturbation

I think the vids are real. I always believe when a woman uses to hands, its there... Just needs a little extra push and then you want it so bad and the feeling is so remarkable to feel your whole body tense up that me personally when I am there I am usually thinking OMG this feels amazing.. the visions of my favorite postion comes into mind. At that point I will hold my breathe and nothing is really going through my mind then execpt the fact that my body is shaking and I hope I dont look like a freak. And if I dont finish and I was almost there I am cursing in my mind wondering why.

EDIT: Yes if we had three hands we would probably use one for the breast!

Eve,
I could lend a hand if you'd like
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 07:18 AM   #7
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15

What about the Hindu Idol Goddess with the SIX hands (Vishnu ?) . . .bet she gets OFF!
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 08:12 AM   #8
Rezo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
What about the Hindu Idol Goddess with the SIX hands (Vishnu ?) . . .bet she gets OFF!
there are quite a few actually. they are often depicted with varying amounts of arms depending on the particular sect or circumstance. but if you are thinking of that big-boobed statue brought to life in one of the old Sinbad of the seven seas movies then it was "Kali"

Vishnu is considered a male btw
Rezo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women