Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-04-2013, 10:25 PM   #1
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default Someone Just Leaked Obama's Rules for Assassinating American Citizens

Rules? What rules? We don't no STINKIN' RULES!

In other words, Obama can make up any reason he wants to kill any American, anytime, and anywhere, including on US soil. How can anyone argue that this is not a police state?

From the article:

[t]he 16-page memo, a copy of which was obtained by NBC News, provides new details about the legal reasoning behind one of the Obama administration’s most secretive and controversial polices: its dramatically increased use of drone strikes against al-Qaida suspects, including those aimed at American citizens, such as the September 2011 strike in Yemen that killed alleged al-Qaida operatives Anwar al-Awlaki and Samir Khan. Both were U.S. citizens who had never been indicted by the U.S. government nor charged with any crimes.

[T]he confidential Justice Department “white paper” introduces a more expansive definition of self-defense or imminent attack than described by Brennan or Holder in their public speeches. It refers, for example, to what it calls a “broader concept of imminence” than actual intelligence about any ongoing plot against the U.S. homeland.

Instead, it says, an “informed, high-level” official of the U.S. government may determine that the targeted American has been “recently” involved in “activities” posing a threat of a violent attack and “there is no evidence suggesting that he has renounced or abandoned such activities.” The memo does not define “recently” or “activities.”

Read the rest of the frightening article, and the white paper, here:

http://reason.com/blog/2013/02/04/so...-rules-for-ass
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:28 PM   #2
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

are you fucking whining about Al-Qaeda assholes who are Americans?

Get over it, McVeigh!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:37 PM   #3
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I know you hate it that Americans have rights, Assup, but we do. What this does is allow the President to call anyone he wants to a "terrorist" associate, and kill them. No evidence, no proof, no nothing. Just the President calling them that.

But you don't believe in freedom, or rights. That is why you were voted . . .

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP!!!

Old 02-04-2013, 11:29 PM   #4
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Great post, stupidLyingOldDicksmoker.

You've really taken your game up a notch! the president can call someone a terrorist... Yeah, that's what he does all day. figures out which citizens he wants to kill. what a fucking loony you are. He spends less time calling Americans terrorists (like your militia idols) than most of us spend calling you a fucking idiot.

Kudos!

Smily face, smily face, smily face, juvenile bullshit, dick suck....
Old 02-04-2013, 11:52 PM   #5
SEE3772
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
are you fucking whining about Al-Qaeda assholes who are Americans?

Get over it, McVeigh!
I did not know that precision Ryder truck bombs exist...
No damage to the buildings next to the Murrah building.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9ifndJ2lQY

I know... I'm a DIPSHIT
SEE3772 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:00 AM   #6
firelips
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

What a sad life you lead co guy
firelips is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:03 AM   #7
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by firelips View Post
What a sad life you lead co guy
+ 1! Joyless, paranoid and given up on life.When I grow up, I wanna be ANYBODY But a cat Herding hermit frightened by the sunlight!

Pity.
Old 02-05-2013, 12:18 AM   #8
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

LOL! You have no idea. There is a sense of freedom that comes with dealing with reality. The sad ones are those who keep ignoring the facts right in front of them.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I am a very happy man, and lead a rich, rewarding life. It comes from being able to handle the truth. You guys avoid the truth, and that creates a conflict within which is evident in your posts.

But think what you want. If you want to think I lead a sad, pathetic life, and it gives your sad, pathetic life a little more meaning, go ahead. Glad to help!

Old 02-05-2013, 12:38 AM   #9
SEE3772
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
LOL! You have no idea. There is a sense of freedom that comes with dealing with reality. The sad ones are those who keep ignoring the facts right in front of them.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I am a very happy man, and lead a rich, rewarding life. It comes from being able to handle the truth. You guys avoid the truth, and that creates a conflict within which is evident in your posts.

But think what you want. If you want to think I lead a sad, pathetic life, and it gives your sad, pathetic life a little more meaning, go ahead. Glad to help!

Got to give it up to you COG!
I can not continue to show someone the truth... over and over again.
Keep up the good fight!
Me, I'm at the point... people are going to get what they deserve
what they vote for what they believe in etc....
SEE3772 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 05:15 AM   #10
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default RIP jurisprudence

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 05:48 AM   #11
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Good of you right wing pukes bestowing Kingship upon him.Now we all will suffer.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:00 PM   #12
timpage
Account Disabled

[QUOTE=CuteOldGuy;1052308259]Rules? What rules? We don't no STINKIN' RULES!

Good.

If there are any other US citizens who have left our country and are operating in the middle east and have joined the Taliban or Al Qaeda or any other terrorist organization that celebrates the deaths of 3,000 innocent Americans, or who publicly advocate and actively support the killing of more Americans, I hope we drone their asses too, along with their fellow terrorists. Fuck them.

Last time I checked, serving arrest warrants in the mountains of Afghanistan or the tribal lands of Pakistan was impossible both legally and logistically. God bless President Obama for having the balls to act and to kill these lowlife shitbags.

It's a war, lives are at stake. Let's act like it.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:04 PM   #13
timpage
Account Disabled

Oklahoma Historical Society cites the official report done by the folks in Oklahoma City as noting damage to over 300 buildings in a 48 block radius of the detonation.

Tell us more of your silly "truths" you whackbag.

http://digital.library.okstate.edu/e...s/O/OK026.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEE3772 View Post
I did not know that precision Ryder truck bombs exist...
No damage to the buildings next to the Murrah building.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9ifndJ2lQY

I know... I'm a DIPSHIT
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:08 PM   #14
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=timpage;1052310932]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Rules? What rules? We don't no STINKIN' RULES!

Good.

If there are any other US citizens who have left our country and are operating in the middle east and have joined the Taliban or Al Qaeda or any other terrorist organization that celebrates the deaths of 3,000 innocent Americans, or who publicly advocate and actively support the killing of more Americans, I hope we drone their asses too, along with their fellow terrorists. Fuck them.

Last time I checked, serving arrest warrants in the mountains of Afghanistan or the tribal lands of Pakistan was impossible both legally and logistically. God bless President Obama for having the balls to act and to kill these lowlife shitbags.

Then you are willing to sacrifice liberty and Constitutional rights to protect yourself, and wage an undeclared and illegal war.

Ok. Now we know whose side your on.
Old 02-05-2013, 03:11 PM   #15
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Good.

So you would forsake the constitutional rights guaranteed to a U.S. citizen for the sake of convenience!?! Note to Little Timmy, according to this memo, the person targeted can be preemptively executed -- that means BEFORE a crime or act of terror is even committed!!!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women