Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-04-2013, 07:46 AM   #1
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews
Default BUSTED!!!! He was golfing on the day they claim he was skeet shooting!!!

http://www.prisonplanet.com/reuters-...ing-photo.html

Story said Obama played golf on August 4, retired for dinner
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
February 4, 2013
A Reuters report concerning Barack Obama’s activities on August 4th last year contradicts White House claims that the President was skeet shooting at Camp David, an indication that a photo released over the weekend showing Obama firing a rifle could be fraudulent.

On Saturday, White House Communications Director Daniel Pfeiffer tweeted out a photo showing Obama clay pigeon shooting with the caption stating the image was taken, “On the range at Camp David, Md., Saturday, Aug. 4, 2012.”
Pfeiffer taunted that the photo was “for all the “skeeters,” in reference to those who doubted Obama’s claim that he “went shooting all the time.” The image was a not-so-sophisticated attempt to portray Obama as sympathetic to gun owners even as his administration is in the midst of a legislative and executive effort to eviscerate the second amendment.
The White House even warned that, “the photograph may not be manipulated in any way,” in a futile attempt to prevent people from creating humorous photoshopped alternatives.
However, much of the backlash has centered around speculation that the image was either doctored or that it was staged recently in a crude attempt to address the “skeeters,” similar to how the administration released a dubious birth certificate as a response to the “birther” controversy.
The claims are not without foundation. An August 4th Reuters report stated that Obama spent his 51st birthday “on the golf course” and makes no mention of his supposed skeet shooting.
“Obama, an avid golfer, played with colleagues and friends at the Andrews Air Force Base in hot, muggy weather conditions before taking Marine One to Maryland’s Catoctin Mountains in the afternoon,” states the report, adding that the President, “helicoptered to the Camp David presidential retreat for a quiet evening off the campaign trail.”
The story also notes that Obama’s evening plans consisted of a “birthday meal he was expected to share with wife, Michelle.”
The picture of Obama on the golf course shows him wearing different clothes to the skeet shooting photograph. Given that reporters obviously followed Obama’s activities closely on this day, it’s interesting that there’s no mention whatsoever of his supposed clay pigeon shoot.
A photo showing Obama boarding Marine One on the same day also shows him wearing a completely different outfit to the ‘skeet’ photo.
Innumerable other questions about the photo – sardonically summarized yet not debunked by New York Magazine – have emerged, including the following;
- Why is Obama aiming straight when skeets are normally only shot at a high or low angle?
- Why is smoke coming out of the side of the barrel?
- Obama claims he goes shooting “all the time,” yet as innumerable gun experts have pointed out, his stance is atrocious and it looks like Obama has never even held a firearm before.
- Obama appears to have grown a pot belly that isn’t apparent in other photos from the same time period.
- The recoil of the gun immediately after being fired would result in camera blur, which isn’t evident in the photo.
- Prior to the White House released its image, New Republic posted an obviously fake photoshop of Obama allegedly skeet shooting, before hastily deleting the tweet.
Labeling the issue a “conspiracy theory” fails to address genuine questions that have been raised about the photo, in addition to being incredibly naive given that the administration has admittedly staged photos of Obama in the past.
In August 2010, the White House released a photograph of Obama swimming with his daughter and claimed the image was shot in the Gulf of Mexico as a ploy to argue that the area was still open for business despite the BP oil spill. It quickly emerged that the photo was taken off Alligator Point in St Andrew Bay, north-west Florida – which isn’t technically in the Gulf of Mexico.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:48 AM   #2
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

What I personally love about that idiotic photo is HE'S HOLDING THE GUN WRONG!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's not buried in his shoulder like it should be. How is it that these idiotic people are beating the intelligent ones? At some point democrats should be so very embarrassed they run like like hell from that dick for brains. In fact, could someone please give him a blow job so we can impeach him. Please.
Old 02-04-2013, 08:13 AM   #3
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
http://www.prisonplanet.com/reuters-...ing-photo.html

Story said Obama played golf on August 4, retired for dinner
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
February 4, 2013
A Reuters report concerning Barack Obama’s activities on August 4th last year contradicts White House claims that the President was skeet shooting at Camp David, an indication that a photo released over the weekend showing Obama firing a rifle could be fraudulent.

This story also proves that the writer knows nothing about guns, that is a shotgun.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:58 AM   #4
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Amen WTF! You posted as I was writing mine.

Kayla, you really like articles as long as they poke fun at Obama, don't you?

If you are going to copy and paste articles that try to make Obama look bad, you should read the article and write a disclaimer that says the author of said article (especially THIS one) knows nothing about skeet shooting or any other kind of shooting.

I do like it that you've resorted to copying and pasting since it eliminates your penchant for poor spelling and grammar but next time, tell us what you find wrong with the way the President is holding the weapon AFTER you visit a few skeet competitions where MOST of the competitors wear padded vests with a thick shoulder pad and shoulder their "over and unders" "high" on the shoulder (a method made popular since it does not force you to tilt your head nearly as far sideways and does not distort the barrel view and target path intersection).

I say that because you didn't even catch the fact that the clueless author who said the picture was "photo-shopped" called Obama's over and under shotgun a FUCKING RIFLE!

You can't even criticize the President without spilling a whole bucket of dumb ass all over the board.

Go back to your bunker and unpack some more Glenn Beck MRE's and put them up instead of bothering us with crap like this.

And BTW, as far as sports go, I have shot skeet AND played golf on the same day. It's not hard.

Where do you go to get this trivial bullshit?
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:03 AM   #5
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post

And BTW, as far as sports go, I have shot skeet AND played golf on the same day. It's not hard.

Where do you go to get this trivial bullshit?
Maybe that should be a new sport, Skeet shooting my errant golf balls!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:05 AM   #6
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Stevie bless your black little heart, I don't need an article to make the butcher of Benghazi look bad. He can't blink without making himself look bad.

Well yes one could shoot and play gold in a day. They claimed he was at camp David. He didn't get there till that evening. Skeet is a morning/afternoon sport. Ommmmmmm ya seeing the problem here?

Besides he can't even hold the gun right. In that position, he could pull that trigger maybe twice before his arm would give out.
Old 02-04-2013, 09:08 AM   #7
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

PS hey wachodoodle, you hold ANY long gun in your shoulder and not your upper arm. Apparently you're one of the water wing idiots my guns are going to have to protect. I'll do it but I'll be flipping your blind democrat ass off the whole time. I'm telling you that because you won't be able to see it. ~you're welcome.
Old 02-04-2013, 09:17 AM   #8
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Go to a competition and look at how high shotguns are held these days.

Butcher of Benghazi? You know you are an ignorant twit and someone who has a distorted view of GWB, Where were you when he and Dick started two unnecessary wars and killed at least 50,000 INNOCENT Iraqi civilians along with killing our own personnel and putting our soldiers in harm's way wrongfully
?

Not one single Iraqi was on the hijacked planes that attacked us on 9/11 and if it had REALLY been about deposing a bad dictator, there were probably 6 or 8 who ranked ahead of Saddam in numbers of victims of genocide and cruelty.

Where were you? You were probably cheering that George Tenet was pressured by Dick & Bush to "massage" evidence that had already been disproved by the Brits?

Old 02-04-2013, 09:54 AM   #9
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

Butcher of Benghazi? You know you are an ignorant twit and someone who has a distorted view of GWB, Where were you when he and Dick started two unnecessary wars and killed at least 50,000 INNOCENT Iraqi civilians along with killing our own personnel and putting our soldiers in harm's way wrongfully?
Many of your "50,000" were killed by insurgents, Little Blind Boy, and "50,000" is a smallish number when compared with the estimated 300,000 to 1,000,000 Iraqis Saddam killed. http://necrometrics.com/20c300k.htm

Quote:
Not one single Iraqi was on the hijacked planes that attacked us on 9/11 and if it had REALLY been about deposing a bad dictator, there were probably 6 or 8 who ranked ahead of Saddam in numbers of victims of genocide and cruelty.
If Saddam was so fucking innocent, Little Blind Boy, why the hell did Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator make war on Iraq in 1998? Could it be that Saddam's lying and conniving and his continuous violation of the terms of U.N. dictates was just cause for Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's attack, or was Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator merely trying to cover up an illicit and regulatory forbidden tryst with an impressionable, subordinate government employee?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:45 AM   #10
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Why is it that when someone points out what a tard your president is, all you can do is say ,"well what about what this other guy did. Huh huh."

Your logic is to deflect any question instead of facing it head on like a free American should. There's a word for people like you.... COWARD.
Old 02-04-2013, 02:58 PM   #11
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

And BTW, having actually done this act of shooting skeet, wtf was he aiming at? You hit your target at about a 45 degree angle. His gun is level. It's ok to admit that yes this photo is a bunch of shit. Embarrassed yet?
Old 02-04-2013, 03:15 PM   #12
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
And BTW, having actually done this act of shooting skeet, wtf was he aiming at? You hit your target at about a 45 degree angle. His gun is level. ?
Maybe he was Tea Pot shooting!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:19 PM   #13
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Stevie bless your black little heart, I don't need an article to make the butcher of Benghazi look bad. He can't blink without making himself look bad.

Well yes one could shoot and play gold in a day. They claimed he was at camp David. He didn't get there till that evening. Skeet is a morning/afternoon sport. Ommmmmmm ya seeing the problem here?

Besides he can't even hold the gun right. In that position, he could pull that trigger maybe twice before his arm would give out.

Hey twit was just wondering about the rules for playing gold.I goggled and had no luck.Got a link?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:34 PM   #14
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

"That's princess twit to you, slave. Now lick the dogshit shit from my boot heel." I say in my most overlordy voice ever.
Old 02-04-2013, 03:51 PM   #15
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Kayla, YOU are the one deflecting. YOU failed to even pick up the rifle/shotgun error and now you ask me if I'm embarrassed.

Well, yes I am at choosing to try to explain things to someone who never has been playing with a full deck.

Get ready for the "Skeet Shooting Truthers" - another pickup bed full of redneck dumb asses like you and Teapublican Marcia Blackburn from Tennessee:

From Forbes.com

Already, Tennessee Republican Congresswoman, Marcia Blackburn, has accused the president of bending the truth about his participating in the gun sport, telling Erin Burnett on CNN—

“If he is a skeet shooter, why have we not heard of this? Why have we not seen photos? Why has he not referenced it at any point in time as we have had this gun debate that is ongoing?”

Blackburn then did exactly what we would expect of an important, nationally known GOP leader in the United States Congress—she looked into the camera and made Hulk Hogan proud as she called out the President of the United States, challenging him to a skeet shooting smackdown while assuring us she would be the one emerging victorious.

You go, girl!

This does, however, lead me to an inevitable question—if Congresswoman Blackburn is, herself, the active participant in the sport of skeet shooting that she claims to be, then why haven’t we seen photos of her blowing up one of those little clay discs? I mean, now that Skeeter-Gate—the latest constitutional crisis in which we find ourselves embroiled at the hands of our President—is upon us, must not Ms. Blackburn step forth and prove that her own gun barrel is clean?

I'm LMAO at your whiny, know-nothing ass!

A shotgun kicks and the photo was taken at the time the shot was fired, Now take a look at the 1:07 mark in this skeet video and see the butt of the gun even with the top of the shoulder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIpFd1Xi4dU

I'm not praising the President's form but for you to take a poke at a photo taken at a moment in time where the butt of the over and under could easily have been in that position is EXACTLY like the stupid nit-pickers over on the RNC Noise Channel (Fox). You have no idea whether that was his last shot and he was un-shouldering his shotgun or anything else. It is just one more stop in Looney Tunes Land that you wing nuts are used to making on an hourly basis.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women