Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-10-2012, 03:43 PM   #1
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

User ID: 126013
Default And this is the guy some people want to elect to President?

5 witnesses and the victim have all recounted this story. Mitt lies and says he doesn't remember.. I mean c'mon how many other students did he cut their hair like this? In his interview he didn't deny it.

This to me shows his real character that he would force a student to the ground an force cut their hair and bully them.

Sorry Mitt your "I don't remember it" doesn't pass the smell test.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...KFU_story.html

BLOOMFIELD HILLS, Mich. — Mitt Romney returned from a three-week spring break in 1965 to resume his studies as a high school senior at the prestigious Cranbrook School. Back on the handsome campus, studded with Tudor brick buildings and manicured fields, he spotted something he thought did not belong at a school where the boys wore ties and carried briefcases. John Lauber, a soft-spoken new student one year behind Romney, was perpetually teased for his nonconformity and presumed homosexuality. Now he was walking around the all-boys school with bleached-blond hair that draped over one eye, and Romney wasn’t having it.

“He can’t look like that. That’s wrong. Just look at him!” an incensed Romney told Matthew Friedemann, his close friend in the Stevens Hall dorm, according to Friedemann’s recollection. Mitt, the teenaged son of Michigan Gov. George Romney, kept complaining about Lauber’s look, Friedemann recalled.

A few days later, Friedemann entered Stevens Hall off the school’s collegiate quad to find Romney marching out of his own room ahead of a prep school posse shouting about their plan to cut Lauber’s hair. Friedemann followed them to a nearby room where they came upon Lauber, tackled him and pinned him to the ground. As Lauber, his eyes filling with tears, screamed for help, Romney repeatedly clipped his hair with a pair of scissors.

The incident was recalled similarly by five students, who gave their accounts independently of one another. Four of them — Friedemann, now a dentist; Phillip Maxwell, a lawyer; Thomas Buford, a retired prosecutor; and David Seed, a retired principal — spoke on the record. Another former student who witnessed the incident asked not to be named. The men have differing political affiliations, although they mostly lean Democratic. Buford volunteered for Barack Obama’s campaign in 2008. Seed, a registered independent, has served as a Republican county chairman in Michigan. All of them said that politics in no way colored their recollections.

“It happened very quickly, and to this day it troubles me,” said Buford, the school’s wrestling champion, who said he joined Romney in restraining Lauber. Buford subsequently apologized to Lauber, who was “terrified,” he said. “What a senseless, stupid, idiotic thing to do.”

“It was a hack job,” recalled Maxwell, a childhood friend of Romney who was in the dorm room when the incident occurred. “It was vicious.”
“He was just easy pickins,” said Friedemann, then the student prefect, or student authority leader of Stevens Hall, expressing remorse about his failure to stop it.

The incident transpired in a flash, and Friedemann said Romney then led his cheering schoolmates back to his bay-windowed room in Stevens Hall.
Friedemann, guilt ridden, made a point of not talking about it with his friend and waited to see what form of discipline would befall Romney at the famously strict institution. Nothing happened.
Sexyeccentric1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 03:47 PM   #2
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Of course they do; there isn't a Bush running.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 04:08 PM   #3
joe bloe
Valued Poster

What part of HE'S NOT A COMMUNIST do you not get?
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 04:39 PM   #4
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

well, i just was at the post office and i kid you not the fuckin grass hasnt been cut once this year, it looks like a fuckin hay field....and these are the people all the idiots are clammoring for their health care?...they cant even keep the fucking lawn crew scheduled or paid..
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 04:48 PM   #5
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
well, i just was at the post office and i kid you not the fuckin grass hasnt been cut once this year, it looks like a fuckin hay field....and these are the people all the idiots are clammoring for their health care?...they cant even keep the fucking lawn crew scheduled or paid..

Obamacare.... the efficiency of the post office and the compassion of the IRS
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 04:58 PM   #6
punisher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Remember, there is a new slogan for BO's campaign trail...FORWARD. I guess no more HOPE and CHANGE, since HOPEing for a better living has been taken away and there is no more CHANGE in the Americans pocket to give to the government, because all were taken in just a little over 3 years by this administration. So I ask, FORWARD to what? To the demise of this country if this current administration is given another chance by the American voters. The only HOPE I have is....I HOPE not!
punisher is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 05:08 PM   #7
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

yup, and your handle is apropos

Obambo is the PUNISHER
PUNISH initiative
the rich
the whites gray haired males
coal pant workers
hell, anyone that wants to work
oil companies
fox news or anyone speaking the truth
rush limbaugh, well, you cant really punish rush hes insanly rich and doesnt give a fuck
catholics
right to work states
sheriff Joe

gibson guitars
sick people in their 80's
Old 05-10-2012, 05:12 PM   #8
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Thanks, Sexyeccentric1. Thee sorts of things NEVER appear on FAUX News or on the Rush Bimbo Show.

What LIV answers you elicited!

The Low Intelligence Voters here are really on a roll, aren't they?

This is what I've come to expect from them They are non-responsive "fluff material" posters who fancy themselves witty but, in reality, have a sub-standard understanding of almost everything!

They are actually "cracking wise" and defending those sorts of bullying activities by Romney while slandering the President with the false and unprovable banter of the highly-scripted AM Hate Radio jocks and FAUX News anchors.

One of these morons said Obama was for gay marriage before he was against it and went on to do an imitation of the "mass-produced" slam about Kerry's votes on the Iraq War.

All this is being done by idiots here as they support a candidate who is undoubtedly the biggest "Flip Flopper" in the entire history of Presidential Politics - Mittens "I'll Take Credit For That" Romney!

Keep posting the truth, SE1!
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 05:17 PM   #9
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Are you serious? The best you can do is something Romney did in HIGH SCHOOL? Really?

Are you proud of everything you did in high school, if you can remember it? Hell, I barely remember where my high school was, let alone everything I did.

And you're SHOCKED he doesn't remember it?

It was almost 50 YEARS AGO! He was in HIGH SCHOOL!

Two of the HIGH SCHOOL witnesses have already RETIRED!

This is ridiculous. HIGH SCHOOL, for Pete's sake.

Gawd. Even with Soros counting the votes, Romney might still win. That is the most asinine charge of this campaign so far.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 05:18 PM   #10
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

so anyways, continuing

punish's car company bond holders
Old 05-10-2012, 05:20 PM   #11
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Hmmm . . . I wonder what Obama did in high school, or college, or law school, . . . Oh that's right. HE WON'T LET US KNOW!
Old 05-10-2012, 05:23 PM   #12
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Are you serious? The best you can do is something Romney did in HIGH SCHOOL? Really?

Are you proud of everything you did in high school, if you can remember it? Hell, I barely remember where my high school was, let alone everything I did.

And you're SHOCKED he doesn't remember it?

It was almost 50 YEARS AGO! He was in HIGH SCHOOL!

Two of the HIGH SCHOOL witnesses have already RETIRED!

This is ridiculous. HIGH SCHOOL, for Pete's sake.

Gawd. Even with Soros counting the votes, Romney might still win. That is the most asinine charge of this campaign so far.
Cog,

I generally wouldn't give a flip about something that a guy did when he was a kid (something like this) IF AND ONLY IF he was willing to admit to it not try to lie and say he doesn't remember and then makes a formal apology to the person who he assaulted. But from what I am reading this is not the first time ole Mitt has done something like this.

Most people have all done something they are ashamed of from when they were young but what makes the difference is being accountable for it and making the necessary amends for it. Here Mitt had a perfect opportunity to relate to his victim and make a formal apology and maybe even say something against bullying which is so prevalent now in the deaths of so many kids who are currently being bullied in our school systems. But he didn't do that now did he? To me Cog that is a huge red flag and is very telling of his true character.
Old 05-10-2012, 05:25 PM   #13
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

our grand children
their children probably
their great grand children if he gets 4 more
Old 05-10-2012, 05:30 PM   #14
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexyeccentric1 View Post
Cog,

I generally wouldn't give a flip about something that a guy did when he was a kid (something like this) IF AND ONLY IF he was willing to admit to it not try to lie and say he doesn't remember and then makes a formal apology to the person who he assaulted. But from what I am reading this is not the first time ole Mitt has done something like this.

Most people have all done something they are ashamed of from when they were young but what makes the difference is being accountable for it and making the necessary amends for it. Here Mitt had a perfect opportunity to relate to his victim and make a formal apology and maybe even say something against bullying which is so prevalent now in the deaths of so many kids who are currently being bullied in our school systems. But he didn't do that now did he? To me Cog that is a huge red flag and is very telling of his true character.
It's stupid. That's all there is to it. If Romney even responds, he's a bigger idiot than I already think he is. This is nothing. It was almost 50 years ago. Give it up, it will only make the Obamaniacs look stupider as well.

Will you hold the same standard if we ever find out something Obama did in high school that was equally as ridiculous? I doubt it.
Old 05-10-2012, 05:40 PM   #15
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
It's stupid. That's all there is to it. If Romney even responds, he's a bigger idiot than I already think he is. This is nothing. It was almost 50 years ago. Give it up, it will only make the Obamaniacs look stupider as well.

Will you hold the same standard if we ever find out something Obama did in high school that was equally as ridiculous? I doubt it.
Yes I would.. you don't think the reporters haven't already scoured Obama's background? They already have.. all the way back to when he was in Kindergarten.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women