Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60326
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41463
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35825
Mojojo33117

Old 01-04-2022, 02:42 PM   #1
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98
Default Georgia, Sweet Georgia

OOOH the libtards won't like this since they like to pretend none of these things ever happened

BREAKING: Georgia officials confirm that they have launched an investigation into a ballot harvesting scheme during the 2020 presidential election.

The allegation is corroborated by video evidence and testimony from a witness who claims he was paid for ballots.

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger confirmed to Just the News that an investigation is now underway after Raffensperger's office received a highly detailed complaint.

https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...arvesting-2020
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2022, 10:13 AM   #2
berryberry
Valued Poster

Video interview for those libs who have trouble reading

https://twitter.com/i/status/1478744950619742211
Old 01-05-2022, 04:29 PM   #3
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Ga Secretary of State Confirms New 2020 Election Investigation After Video Evidence Comes Forward

FULL STORY ➡️ https://www.peoplealwayswin.com/2022...2020-election/
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2022, 05:36 PM   #4
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Sadly Sinclair who pushes "The National Desk" has proven to spew right wing rhetoric and misinformation; https://www.mediamatters.org/sinclai...misinformationBut that's what you and your kind love. Scare tactics and the same fox inspired drivel yet what will fucking come from it? Nothing Burgers but at least your post count went up- right?

I guess we'll see when this investigation gets off the starting blocks
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 01-05-2022, 05:41 PM   #5
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Sadly Sinclair who pushes "The National Desk" has proven to spew right wing rhetoric and misinformation; https://www.mediamatters.org/sinclai...misinformationBut that's what you and your kind love. Scare tactics and the same fox inspired drivel yet what will fucking come from it? Nothing Burgers but at least your post count went up- right?

I guess we'll see when this investigation gets off the starting blocks
If you say so. Was Raffensberger lying in the video?

BTW, I couldn’t care less what my post count is. Neither should you.
Old 01-05-2022, 11:00 PM   #6
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
If you say so. Was Raffensberger lying in the video?

BTW, I couldn’t care less what my post count is. Neither should you.
Indeed Bam. I even made it easy posting a damn video they could watch where the Georgia Secretary of State discusses this investigation.

But libs are so close minded that if they don't have the DNC or DNC news media at CNN, MSNBC, CBS, etc spoon feed them the story they just can't believe it.
Old 01-05-2022, 11:10 PM   #7
eyecu2
Premium Access

Oh sweet Christ- the Durham report, the Mueller report, and every other supposed report that was gonna open the story wide open. The Raffensberger investigation will likely show nothing more than accusations & Nothing else, you've got to agree that the supposed reports usually end up in a whole lotta nothing. Like a big ol dog- A bunch of bark, and no bite
Old 01-06-2022, 06:24 AM   #8
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh sweet Christ- the Durham report, the Mueller report, and every other supposed report that was gonna open the story wide open. The Raffensberger investigation will likely show nothing more than accusations & Nothing else, you've got to agree that the supposed reports usually end up in a whole lotta nothing. Like a big ol dog- A bunch of bark, and no bite
Durham or Raffensberger hasn’t issued a report yet. But yes, the Mueller report was a dud. For Democrats.
Old 01-06-2022, 07:25 AM   #9
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
But yes, the Mueller report was a dud. For Democrats.
Not entirely.

Think of how they cast a pall over the Trump administration for 2 long years, seeking to discredit and distract him from pursuing his agenda.

Heck, the dim-retards would do it all over again - even knowing Mueller would come up with nothing.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 07:30 AM   #10
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Not entirely.

Think of how they cast a pall over the Trump administration for 2 long years, seeking to discredit and distract him from pursuing his agenda.

Heck, the dim-retards would do it all over again - even knowing Mueller would come up with nothing.
A distraction yes. But a lot still got done. Raffensberger may have had an epiphany. He’s now looking into things.
Old 01-06-2022, 07:36 AM   #11
lustylad
Premium Access

Default Looks Like a Bumper Crop!

Hey, the dim-retards simply LOVE ballot harvesting!

How do you think Ilhan Omar got elected up there in "Little Mogadishu"?

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/...pts-elections/
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 07:40 AM   #12
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

It's not an epiphany. He has an accusation with some meat on it that he can see if he can make a meal of.

Is is any good? Is there enough? We'll see.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 09:22 AM   #13
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Many months ago I asked how many failed court cases it would take for the nuts to give up their ridiculous search for "widespread fraud," that according to the evidence simply did not happen. Last I checked there were over 70 failed court cases and investigations. We must be closing in on 100 by now. I'm not here to debate, because trying to reason with the unreasonable RWN is futile, since they have demonstrated time and time again that the truth is completely irrelevant to them. I'm simply posting to point out the continued insanity.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 10:24 AM   #14
eyecu2
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
Many months ago I asked how many failed court cases it would take for the nuts to give up their ridiculous search for "widespread fraud," that according to the evidence simply did not happen. Last I checked there were over 70 failed court cases and investigations. We must be closing in on 100 by now. I'm not here to debate, because trying to reason with the unreasonable RWN is futile, since they have demonstrated time and time again that the truth is completely irrelevant to them. I'm simply posting to point out the continued insanity.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...87M?li=BBnb7Kz

Raffensperger is up for re-election in May of 2022; perhaps, and just using the KISS method- perhaps, he knows that having the evil eye and ire of DJT, is enough to sink his re-bid on his new position? So he's open to listening to a "NEW" whistleblower. Just to get on the good side of CPAC moneybags and the rest of those who hate him for doing his job and validating the vote.
https://ballotpedia.org/Brad_Raffensperger

But Actually, the facts were written by Raffensperger in his book he wrote prior, and he has stuck his neck and reputation on the allegations and that there was no factual basis on TRUMPS assertions:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/georgia...rump-red-blue/

So when you all get excited about the latest and greatest of over 100 failed attempts to nullify the results, let me ask you why you continue to accept the fallacy vs. the truth? Are you so incredibly stupid that you think, "yep , this is the one that finally will help the likes of the "my pillow guy and his data that got hacked" and the AZ recount by cyberninjas' to put an end to what we KNOW is hopefully, gotta be the way that we can turn this shit around. YOU LOST. Deal with it. I think we'd all be better off figuring out how congress can work together vs. trying to blow up the filibuster. I would say there are likely 3 or 4 ppl on the right who are the talking heads who need to get out of the way so that the rest of the country can get back to to business. Either that, or cancel culture will be the new norm forever in politics until something worse rears it's ugly head. I think Raffensperrger will do what he needs to do to try to keep his cushy govt job. These
Old 01-06-2022, 10:45 AM   #15
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...87M?li=BBnb7Kz

Raffensperger is up for re-election in May of 2022; perhaps, and just using the KISS method- perhaps, he knows that having the evil eye and ire of DJT, is enough to sink his re-bid on his new position? So he's open to listening to a "NEW" whistleblower. Just to get on the good side of CPAC moneybags and the rest of those who hate him for doing his job and validating the vote.
https://ballotpedia.org/Brad_Raffensperger

But Actually, the facts were written by Raffensperger in his book he wrote prior, and he has stuck his neck and reputation on the allegations and that there was no factual basis on TRUMPS assertions:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/georgia...rump-red-blue/

So when you all get excited about the latest and greatest of over 100 failed attempts to nullify the results, let me ask you why you continue to accept the fallacy vs. the truth? Are you so incredibly stupid that you think, "yep , this is the one that finally will help the likes of the "my pillow guy and his data that got hacked" and the AZ recount by cyberninjas' to put an end to what we KNOW is hopefully, gotta be the way that we can turn this shit around. YOU LOST. Deal with it. I think we'd all be better off figuring out how congress can work together vs. trying to blow up the filibuster. I would say there are likely 3 or 4 ppl on the right who are the talking heads who need to get out of the way so that the rest of the country can get back to to business. Either that, or cancel culture will be the new norm forever in politics until something worse rears it's ugly head. I think Raffensperrger will do what he needs to do to try to keep his cushy govt job. These
First off, nothing Raffensperger does is going to change what President Trump or Trump supporters think of the bozo. So your argument makes zero sense.

Second, no one is arguing that this is going to overturn the election. But it is just another instance of probable voter fraud. And yet none of you libs want any of these instances investigated. Why is that? Why are you afraid of any investigation?

All the libtards do is belittle any accusation of voter fraud. Yet you spent 4 years, from 2016 to 2020 falsely claiming Russian interference in the 2016 election

Any American should want to ensure fair elections. And that means every American should want every instance of potential voter fraud investigated. So I ask again, what are you and your fellow libs afraid of?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women