Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-08-2018, 08:17 PM   #1
jojodancer15
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55
Default What's Your Favorite Excuse to Free up Hobby time?

This if for the men and ladies, what is your favorite excuse to tell your S.O. to free up time to go hobby? For the most part going to hobby can take 2-3 of your day and you damn sure can't use the ole I'm going out for a loaf of bread excuse. LOL

I don't have an S.O. so I do not have not elaborate story to tell, but I am curious. Hit us with your best shots!!

jojodancer15 is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 08:27 PM   #2
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I'm a free agent but if I weren't I'd call up my drug dealing cousins and tell them to fake being in distress. Or I'd fake early xmas shopping for her. A super top secret.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 05:36 AM   #3
jazzguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Lunch break
jazzguy is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 05:58 AM   #4
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think this is why visiting providers is so popular during the daytime, because you can go hours and hours without talking to your SO and it does not raise any red flags.

I have noticed throughout the years that almost all my evening appointments are with men that are visiting from out of town, are single or married, but their wife is out of town.
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 06:02 AM   #5
Pbmgd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I’m fortunate in that I work with a small team so people are out of the office frequently. This affords me pretty decent flexibility during business hours M-F. When there are people in the office, lunch is the go-to excuse.
Pbmgd is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 06:07 AM   #6
Pbmgd
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde View Post
I think this is why visiting providers is so popular during the daytime, because you can go hours and hours without talking to your SO and it does not raise any red flags.

I have noticed throughout the years that almost all my evening appointments are with men that are visiting from out of town, are single or married, but their wife is out of town.
Your experience doesn’t surprise me at all. Weekends are busy with the SO and family. For these reasons, I am strictly a 9-5 M-F hobbyist.
Pbmgd is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 06:48 AM   #7
Aweshucks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Same. M-F only, small team, people coming and going, and lunch is the best time.
Aweshucks is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 06:59 AM   #8
Curved65
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79

I take advantage of when my SO has to work on my day off. I've also taken vacation or sick days and not tell her. Or that I'm going to work some OT on my day off but will hobby instead. Having separate accounts makes this easier.
Curved65 is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 07:18 AM   #9
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

The best is visiting a friend. My buddy knows the deal. And my chick hates my buddy so she ain't gonna call unless I ain't came back in a day.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 07:24 AM   #10
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

I see a lot of lawyers. They like to blame it on going to court or being in a deposition. Explains not being able to answer the phone.

When I had a boyfriend, I’d blame it on school - taking a timed exam online.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 07:41 AM   #11
JRod2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curved65 View Post
I take advantage of when my SO has to work on my day off. I've also taken vacation or sick days and not tell her. Or that I'm going to work some OT on my day off but will hobby instead. Having separate accounts makes this easier.
+1 on every single one

I'll add that on overnights I go on "Golf Trips" with my buddies and we try "new golf coarses" all over.
JRod2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 07:44 AM   #12
ICU 812
Valued Poster

SO is out of town visiting her mother.

Not actually an excuse, but its the best opportunity.
ICU 812 is online now   Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 07:49 AM   #13
ICU 812
Valued Poster

A fantasy excuse is just schedualing a provider as a business meeting in my office. Booking the whole hour, she waits in the reception area and we do a 30 min quickie or a shorter B&G.
Old 10-09-2018, 09:14 AM   #14
Jarh3ad
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 11

Gents, careful out there. Buddy of mine got caught because his SO placed some kind of tracker in his car, they're like the size of a quarter nowadays and can last a few days without it being charged.

I'm not too sure how they work but I imagine it just tracks the current GPS when activated and then records your activity, time comes when you pop it in your computer and it overlays in Google maps, where it displays the name of hotel and whatnot.
Jarh3ad is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 10:16 AM   #15
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarh3ad View Post
Gents, careful out there. Buddy of mine got caught because his SO placed some kind of tracker in his car, they're like the size of a quarter nowadays and can last a few days without it being charged.

I'm not too sure how they work but I imagine it just tracks the current GPS when activated and then records your activity, time comes when you pop it in your computer and it overlays in Google maps, where it displays the name of hotel and whatnot.

Back in the day, everyone thought that the intrusive monitoring in the novel "1984a' would be imposed by a totalitarian government . . .against our will. Instead, we are either doing it to ourselves or letting it happen.

Today we nearly have that ever present recording of everything we do in public via security video. Face recognition is no longer "on the Horizon", it is just around the corner and some jurisdictions are potting in license plate monitoring to track cars.

Everyone has a smart phone that authorities can access to find us or figure out where we have been. a friend just bought a Tesla model 3. It is like riding inside an iPhone, with all dash board functions displayed on a screen larger than any lop-top I have ever owned.

I am sure that there is some record made of everything going on with that car every time the screen comes on. BTW, it won't roll unless the seat belt is fastened for all occupied seats . . . so I am guessing that there may be a passenger count available somehow.

The tracker thingy is just another facet of this change in our public life environment. Look up the Cody Wilson arrest happened. The authorities had a timeline of his activities and they were able to confirm every point with security video, social media messaging and phone records . . .open and shut in my view.

So then . . . be careful out there.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women