Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
test
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 390
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48431
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41480
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35847
Mojojo33117

Old 10-01-2017, 03:11 PM   #1
Guest011319
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3
Default Questions about the Omaha Hobby Scene

I'm staying in Omaha the next several nights for business and pleasure. I'm from the DFW area. I never have tested the waters regarding the hobby in Omaha although I have been up here quite a bit over the years.

Questions:

1. Any providers that you would recommend that do outcalls to hotels? Staying in West Omaha (although probably more Central with all the growth out west). With that said, I read the "Alert" section and read the one from this summer talking about hotels. Don't know if it something truly to be concerned about or not. Feel free to PM me.

2. Read the "Agency" section and that appears to be a Ghost Town. Any decent agencies with pretty girls you would recommend (and if they want to stay off this site, please PM)?

3. Any hotel bars where the working gals work? Haven't done that in a long time and it has is appeal---kind of like going to a strip club and having the right to walk if there is no connection. For obvious reasons, PM only.

4. It is early mid-week so this is probably a no-go, but any good cougar pick-up bars in the Big O? Just asking...

Thanks in advance.
Guest011319 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 06:02 PM   #2
Luxie
The Midwest Companion

User ID: 287996
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

For cougars, you definitely want to check out the Parliment Pub in the Old Market. Every time I have visited the bar (they also have live music) it was cougar central, lol.
Luxie is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 05:01 PM   #3
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

try getting a visit with Luxie...Mychelle...Kay..Gia... LadyY...or LolOve
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 08:58 PM   #4
FLSTC
Registered Member

Encounters: 6

Not to bump an existing thread but I also know nothing about Omaha and will be there for an extended time on business. I'd be interested in #1 and #3 in the OP about outcalls to hotels on the south side of town and fun bars that might be productive. Also advice on any areas to stay away from. PM's welcome.

Thanks in advance............
FLSTC is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women