Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
test
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41792
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36177
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-28-2010, 02:30 PM   #1
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up *** McAllen...WHERE HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN ALL MY LIFE ***

......(sigh)....I just left but WOW...so impressed with the awesome class of gentlemen who took care of me in SOUTH PADRE and McAllen! Ya know I have absolutely no idea why I wasted a year of touring Corpus and never made it down to the RGV Area???.... First, I would like. To give a very special THANK YOU to a man who has been involved in my life for a few years and reminded me to keep my head up high dispite the unprofessional drama that occured during my tour last week! THANK YOU for putting me up in the POSH location and allowing to relax and enjoy my time out in the Valley! To those Gentlemen who prebooked and spent time with me thru out the weekend, thanks for the quaility time and the recommendations on the fine dining! 17th street Saturday evening was badass! You guys know I LOVE THE NIGHTLIFE But the TEQUILA GOT ME LOL...damn you...you know who you are.....aaawwww and to my new buddy in South Padre.....dude! Your awesome and I antisipate a great friendship! I fore see us becoming beach bums, surfing and many drunken nights of incredible memories! Rock on! ....lastly .....the U.S. Border Patrol who just stopped me in Fal-Furry-Ass.....sorry you had to go thru my toy bag but the only thing I smuggled was SANCHO ....my giant dildo! *wink*......lol.....I had a wonderful time and will be back very soon for business and pleasure! I can't even describe how much I enjoyed the company and the beach! ....special shout out to St.Chris for our convo a few days ago! I appreciate your friendship and professionalism!......so I will be brushing up on my spanish and see you guys again very soon.....Thank Youu again McAllen........
Old 06-28-2010, 02:37 PM   #2
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

PS....I AM DRIVING WITH ONE KNEE AND TEXTING SO I APOLOGIZE FOR THE RUN ON SENTENCES AND MISSPELLINGS....
Old 06-28-2010, 04:13 PM   #3
dcarr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Nah, thank you! Glad you enjoyed your stay, it was a pleasure meeting you.
Old 06-28-2010, 04:57 PM   #4
AAG
Valued Poster

Encounters: 74
Default Your quite welcome!

Glad your trip worked out great! Til next time keep ur head up and keep truckin!
Old 06-29-2010, 01:23 AM   #5
Aceswild
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

McAllen is a great city- I really enjoyed my time when I lived there. Not to mention Sante Fe steakhouse!!!!!
Old 06-29-2010, 07:58 AM   #6
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkleigh View Post
......(sigh).... Ya know I have absolutely no idea why I wasted a year of touring Corpus .......
Neither do we?
Old 06-29-2010, 08:36 AM   #7
Guest061918
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

It was terrific meeting you in South Padre. Review to follow. Guys this is one incredible lady.
Old 06-29-2010, 01:52 PM   #8
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up rjdiner seriously?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdiner View Post
Neither do we?
Do you really want to get me started on that issue? FYI CORPUS was actually a great escape from Dallas. I truly enjoyed my time there until public display of my involvement with someone ruined business for me there.....is that the answer you were looking for? Its a shame that I am not welcome there, as I tried to act like a Lady as well as a grown adult. Personal feelings should not be involved when it comes to business. *shakes head* so NO I do not think I will ever tour thru CORPUS again but I will go to McAllen and South Padre often. In fact, to ALL THOSE GENTLEMEN who were hesitate on seeing me because they felt they would disrespect a friend......I will be offering a HUGE DISCOUNT to y'all so keep that in mind next time you see me tour thru the RGV area. *Thank You Again McAllen....I will see you guys soon*
Old 06-29-2010, 03:41 PM   #9
Guest061918
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Corpus Christi's loss is absolutely Mcallen and South Padre Island's gain.
Old 06-29-2010, 04:58 PM   #10
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default My Thoughts Exactly.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by latinalover003 View Post
Corpus Christi's loss is absolutely Mcallen and South Padre Island's gain.
Couldn't have said it better myself
Old 06-29-2010, 05:19 PM   #11
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 51
Default did someone say adult?

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkleigh View Post
Do you really want to get me started on that issue? FYI CORPUS was actually a great escape from Dallas. I truly enjoyed my time there until public display of my involvement with someone ruined business for me there.....is that the answer you were looking for? Its a shame that I am not welcome there, as I tried to act like a Lady as well as a grown adult. Personal feelings should not be involved when it comes to business. *shakes head* so NO I do not think I will ever tour thru CORPUS again but I will go to McAllen and South Padre often. In fact, to ALL THOSE GENTLEMEN who were hesitate on seeing me because they felt they would disrespect a friend......I will be offering a HUGE DISCOUNT to y'all so keep that in mind next time you see me tour thru the RGV area. *Thank You Again McAllen....I will see you guys soon*
I didn't get you started on "that issue", you did. Tell me, is Corpus it a waste of time or a great escape? Which is it? Because for it to be both is nothing short of schizophrenic. i'm not sayin', but I'm just sayin.'

As for being an adult, PLEASE. You insulted our entire hobby community because you have an issue with one guy. Tell me how grown up that is.
A real adult would recognize that and apologize for for their misstatements and move on. I'll be curious to see if you've got that in you.
Old 06-29-2010, 08:39 PM   #12
Guest072010
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4
Thumbs down

Quote:
I didn't get you started on "that issue", you did. Tell me, is Corpus it a waste of time or a great escape? Which is it? Because for it to be both is nothing short of schizophrenic. i'm not sayin', but I'm just sayin.'

As for being an adult, PLEASE. You insulted our entire hobby community because you have an issue with one guy. Tell me how grown up that is.
A real adult would recognize that and apologize for for their misstatements and move on. I'll be curious to see if you've got that in you.
You have GOT to be eating those funny mushrooms if you think that schizo would ever apologize for anything she ever said or did. Humility isn't a word she has any familiarity with.
Old 06-29-2010, 09:45 PM   #13
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down *shakes head*

Quote:

First, you went and copied and pasted my statement....

If you go back up and reread it states that I didn't know why I wasted my time by never traveling further SOUTH to the RGV area.

Second, "I" have had a problem in the CC area since LAP choose to publicly display his love for me...HERE on the Damn Board! He knows he was in the wrong and several members have expressed how they didn't want to disrespect him by seeing me. Not to mention half of the COMMUNITY OF CORPUS NEVER PRE-BOOKS with almost any Provider and the men are notorious for cancelling. I know several Provider will back me up on that.

As for a waste of time or get-a-way....I had no desire to EVER TOUR CORPUS...lmao...for what?

Business was good until someone caught feelings. point blank.

And you can bet your ass I will call him out on here...YOU can stick up for him all you want, but there are 3 sides to every story...HIS...MINE AND THE TRUTH....

Please tell me how grown it is of you to come on this thread and start drama???.....go on...I'll wait................

RJ - as far as schizophrenic honey you need to choose your words a little better and remember who you are talking too.

I am a highly respected and well reviewed Provider who gives a hell of great time and just because he is your friend, this is none of your concern anymore. He won't ruin my business just because he cant force me to love him.

I am not the 1st Provider for this to happen to and I won't be the last.

Futhermore, This was a Thread Thanking McAllen, but your ass has taken it too far.

I advise you dont go there with me any further with this issue when you really have no knowledge but hear say.

El Gato or St.Chris Please Lock this thread as we know how ugly this will get!

We know LAP is sitting on his ass at this moment watching this when he should be the one apologizing.........Doesnt anyone wonder why he is no longer a Mod?........hhhhmmmmm......
Old 06-29-2010, 10:33 PM   #14
johnnybax
Ambassador

Encounters: 1

http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=863

Quote:
#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.

#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.

#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women