Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70691
biomed162398
Yssup Rider60232
gman4453218
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48396
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41276
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35699
Mojojo33117

Old 11-21-2009, 08:58 PM   #1
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Clitoral Stimulation

Clitoral Stimulation Techniques
Yes, No, or Maybe So?!?!?!

Stimulating the clitoris is a bit like giving someone a massage; it may feel fantastic at first, but if you don’t vary your technique the result can lead to numbness or pain, neither of which are conducive to driving your woman wild with ecstasy. When it comes to oral sex, many men believe a simple flick of the tongue will suffice -- and it might, in the teasing phase. But, if you really want to rock her world, you should go above and beyond the standard clitoral stimulation techniques. The following clitoral stimulation techniques are tried and true; they’ll have your woman begging for mercy and so much more.

Oral stimulation
The clitoral hood is there to protect the clitoris and prevent over-stimulation, a sensation that can be extremely uncomfortable and sometimes painful. But that doesn’t mean a little direct teasing isn’t appreciated once in awhile. Using your best foreplay techniques, get her as turned on as you possibly can. When she starts moaning, slide between her thighs and tease her unexposed clitoris with your tongue until it’s fully erect. Gently retract the hood until the clitoris is partially exposed, and dart your tongue across it. You’ll want to repeat this move gently and quickly, varying the direction each time and pausing between each flick of the tongue. When she starts begging for more attention, release the hood and increase the degree of applied pressure until she reaches orgasm -- which should be right around the corner.

Clit tip: Don’t blow directly on the clitoris -- that will only dry the glans out, and nothing is more painful than having attention lavished on a non-lubricated clitoris.

Clit tip: The first strokes should be individual. In other words, you’ll want to momentarily break physical contact between each one. As she nears orgasm, you’ll want to alter your technique and begin sliding your tongue back to the starting point without breaking contact. This will ensure maximum clitoral stimulation.

Multiple manual stimulation
This is a fantastic method of stimulating the clitoris, but the execution can be somewhat tricky. The best position for this is with her lying on her back, and you lying beside her. Start with the gentle massaging method we just discussed, and continue until she’s very, very wet. At that point, you’ll want to slide a finger or two inside of her. Take your time. You don’t want to inflict pain, as that would kill the mood. When she’s ready for more, place your thumb on her clitoris and start to massage it. The combination of clitoral and vaginal stimulation will double her pleasure, not to mention lead to a very unique orgasm.

Clit tip: If your fingers aren’t long enough to simulate intercourse while keeping your thumb on her clitoris, don’t worry about it. The main stimulation here should be clitoral, and it’s perfectly fine if your other fingers don’t move very much; some women actually prefer this.
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 09:11 PM   #2
Guest060812
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

Damn good post Fawn. Do you give lessons?
Guest060812 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 09:44 PM   #3
Combustion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I'm afraid I just cant learn by reading it....
Combustion is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 06:27 AM   #4
fawn
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Combustion View Post
I'm afraid I just cant learn by reading it....
Then come here baby, I will give you personal one on one lessons......
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 07:25 AM   #5
DFW5Traveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I dated one girl who liked direct clitoral stimulation and cramps in the fingers during digital stimulation or moving your mouth away for any reason ( usually it was her gyrations ) that caused a change in momentum, you would have to start over. For her it was extremely difficult to reach orgasm, it just took persistance.

I've also dated a girl who would O every time using the alphabet technique and she couldn't last through the letter Q.

WALDT and the best thing to do when with someone new is ask. If you take on a new provider and you already know it's a sure thing, there shouldn't be any embarasement by asking her preference. Asking her preference and not knowing what to do will probably get you a nice "When Harry Met Sally" sound effect, only.

There is a huge difference between asking her preference and telling her you just aren't that experienced. The latter will probably get you bonus points if you receive her instructions well enough for her to O.
DFW5Traveler is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 03:30 PM   #6
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

Damn Fawn! I got hot just reading your post!

I am one who (VERY fortunately) is fairly easy to "get there"...hey, it's ALL good! I am SOOOO looking forward to getting released by my doc this week so I can get busy again! It has been WAAAAAYYY too long! Guys, you'd better look out!
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 05:21 PM   #7
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Smoken Babe, my words excatly.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 05:39 PM   #8
fawn
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by omaha2dallas View Post
Damn good post Fawn. Do you give lessons?
yes sir, and would be glad to grab your hand and show you just
where to put it and how to rub it.....
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 05:50 PM   #9
gman44

Encounters: 203

I have been known to make women cum in daty but I'll still take a lesson from sexxxxy Fawn
gman44 is online now   Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 09:00 PM   #10
fawn
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by geniusman View Post
I have been known to make women cum in daty but I'll still take a lesson from sexxxxy Fawn

And I would be glad to give you lessons honey, anytime you get ready...
who knows you may teach me a thing or two.....fawn
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 09:06 PM   #11
steverino50
Valued Poster

Encounters: 104

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawn View Post
And I would be glad to give you lessons honey, anytime you get ready...
who knows you may teach me a thing or two.....fawn
Well, you taught me everything I needed to know. And I think I was a good pupil. Thanks! Of course I could always use some extra credit...
steverino50 is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 09:48 PM   #12
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

Well steverino50, if my memory serves me right, I don't think you need any lessons1
Lana Warren is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 05:00 AM   #13
fawn
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by steverino50 View Post
Well, you taught me everything I needed to know. And I think I was a good pupil. Thanks! Of course I could always use some extra credit...
Steverino, we learned two valuable lessons in sex class didnt we !!!!!!!
and those two things are Multi-Tasking and Easy.....now that we have
those two things down we are perfect..... Fawn
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 07:39 AM   #14
Guest020610
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

women have a clit? now you tell me!!!
Guest020610 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women