Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60255
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35738
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Should the SNATCH thread be restored to the Austin ISO section?
Bring it back 129 85.43%
Do away with it 22 14.57%
Voters: 151. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-03-2017, 06:39 PM   #1
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22
Default In regards to the SNATCH thread from ISO currently locked down

SNATCH threads are local in nature and NOT a board feature.

I believe more than 1 ADMIN of the Board has voiced their displeasure that they exist at all. The end result is that it increases the local workload for the MOD that wants to be supportive of it and oversee it.

What say the masses? Keep it or do away with it?

Feel free to air your opinions on it as well....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 06:44 PM   #2
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Was there a violation that got it banned or just a workload thing? I always thought it was a good thing for the hardlegs looking for a tryst!

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 07:00 PM   #3
3daygetaway
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

It isn't being used advantageously. Ladies need the ability to edit their posts hourly so they used it for immediate openings not all day availability
3daygetaway is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 07:02 PM   #4
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

I enjoy the count on who posts most often.
Top 10 from recent closed thread:
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ghlight=snatch

User Name Posts
Britttany_love 123
NicoletteMonroe 83
bribunnysaratoga 77
Sassy_Natalie 73
SweetArielRae 73
littlebit26 72
*Shannon Shane* 66
Alana kay 66
FluffyXD 65
LyricNickky 64

I'd say leave it to local MODs if they want to deal with extra workload... I find them ... interesting for sure.

and encourage the ladies to play by the guidelines as , in the end / bottom line, it's there for them.
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 07:26 PM   #5
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4161
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm just curious since when does it make us a "bad" provider for posting in "snatch". I for one prefer shorter notice appointments over ones booked many days in advance that have a higher chance of cancellations/reschedules so thats why I post.

Posting there does not mean my business is at all slow or that I'm not getting calls nor does it mean that I'm high volume. Its simply a way to let those guys who have a limited window know who is around with out contacting 5 + ladies wasting what little time they already have. It also allows the lady to post the most updated rates/specials/incall location.

It's another open forum for advertising why are we being slammed for using it and being called out when we post often in it. Any smart business person would advertise anywhere it was allowed that's how you stay successful and gain new clientele by keeping your name out there.
Britttany_love is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 07:34 PM   #6
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britttany_love View Post
I'm just curious since when does it make us a "bad" provider for posting in "snatch". ...
BL,

who said "bad"?
I searched and didn't see that word. Quite frankly I didn't see any judging so far in this thread.

You are projecting ???

Well you just now opened the barrel of trolls...

P.S. I like numbers, like 11,111 or 100 (and I'll get there)

Bad Monger or not
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 07:36 PM   #7
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

It doesn't make you a bad provider.
It does give the appearance of desperation, whether or not you are.
Free advertising can be a good thing... or on the other hand it could be an ad in the National Enquirer, or back of a comic book.
It all depends on the majorities perception of it.

My personal experience the 3 times I tried to get providers posted, was it sucks!
The providers are not really available, they are just using the free advertising.
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 07:37 PM   #8
Raikage
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

I liked Snatch cuz it gave me an accurate idea of who was available at late or really early hours. I wouldn't have to contact a bunch of providers and wait for a response when I could hit up Snatch and know that X person is ready and willing at 2 am, for example.
Raikage is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 07:49 PM   #9
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4161
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun2come View Post
BL,

who said "bad"?
I searched and didn't see that word. Quite frankly I didn't see any judging so far in this thread.

You are projecting ???
In this just started thread no it hasn't been said yet. In the numerous other ones bouncing around associated with this topic it has been said by many that the only ladies who post actively in the snatch area are always the same desperate, slow and undesirable ladies..that is not true. So I asked why are we being called out for posting? I have seen many well reviewed popular ladies posting in snatch very often why are they not associated with your list above?

You choose to only provide a very small list of ladies who are frequent posters. I know personally some ladies names have been left out because they post everyday. Many of them are popular well reviewed ladies. I say if your going to call out snatch ladies go for it but don't single out a few in an attempt to try to make us look bad for using a business tool. You need to include the many others that are left out.

If the trolls want to hate me for simply asking a question so be it. I'm not being hateful or mean to anyone so if they want to personally attack me that's just childish.
Britttany_love is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 08:01 PM   #10
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly View Post
Was there a violation that got it banned or just a workload thing? I always thought it was a good thing for the hardlegs looking for a tryst!

IB
It was locked down due to whores that cannot follow simple rules it seems. scrolling through it seems like any MOD would be inundated daily trying to get whores in line with the simple rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztonk
I'm closing this thread for a few days.

You ladies need to learn to count to 8 (the number of text and blank lines allowed in a post) and how to avoid all those special formatting tools.

The rules are stated in post 1. Please read them. Again.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
A simple fix would be to BAN offenders.

1st infraction = warning
2nd infraction = 3 day Ban
3rd infraction = 15 day Ban
4th infraction = 30 day Ban

and so on..
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 08:30 PM   #11
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
It was locked down due to whores that cannot follow simple rules it seems. scrolling through it seems like any MOD would be inundated daily trying to get whores in line with the simple rules.

A simple fix would be to BAN offenders.

1st infraction = warning
2nd infraction = 3 day Ban
3rd infraction = 15 day Ban
4th infraction = 30 day Ban

and so on..
Thanks Whispers, ban them will teach them and still keep it open for those that can count to 8

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 10:35 PM   #12
Guest062818-a
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Not sure how the backend to the site works but character limits would work too. If the thread could have a 300 character limit that would keep the ads short.
Guest062818-a is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 12:04 AM   #13
russellevans
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

It's good to know Brittany love is available for 12 hours every day of the week. Just in case I wasn't sure.
russellevans is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 06:16 AM   #14
noattachment
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britttany_love View Post
In this just started thread no it hasn't been said yet. In the numerous other ones bouncing around associated with this topic it has been said by many that the only ladies who post actively in the snatch area are always the same desperate, slow and undesirable ladies..that is not true. So I asked why are we being called out for posting? I have seen many well reviewed popular ladies posting in snatch very often why are they not associated with your list above?

You choose to only provide a very small list of ladies who are frequent posters. I know personally some ladies names have been left out because they post everyday. Many of them are popular well reviewed ladies. I say if your going to call out snatch ladies go for it but don't single out a few in an attempt to try to make us look bad for using a business tool. You need to include the many others that are left out.

If the trolls want to hate me for simply asking a question so be it. I'm not being hateful or mean to anyone so if they want to personally attack me that's just childish.
LIAR!!
noattachment is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 08:20 AM   #15
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

It got locked for the same reason Short Notice threads don't exist in any of the larger Eccie cities. Too many girls can't/won't follow simple instructions and they abuse it hence creating a larger workload for those administering it.

Local mods are under no obligation to have a SNATCH thread. It's kind of an experimental thing that local staff are allowed to have if they choose to. If it becomes a pain in the ass they go bye bye. Houston hasn't had one for years, and it's never coming back either!

If Austin's gets unlocked you'll probably have Ztonk to thank for it. My vote will be to leave it closed.
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women