Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35721
Mojojo33117

Old 12-01-2010, 10:55 AM   #1
Bull_Rope
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4
Default Frills and Lingerie

I was wondering why more providers don't dress in garters , thigh highs and corsetts? Or the naughty nurse uni...or just use " dress " as an extra frill when it enhances the expierence so much visually? Is it that it is not pre requested? Is it just a pain in the ass to tote along and put on..or is it that much of a pain to take off and put on? Many providers use these visual goodies in their photos but more often than not not during sessions..I know I'm personally a sucker for a lady that sets the tone with a super sexy outfit
Bull_Rope is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 11:05 AM   #2
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I've read similar threads, one thing to consider is that quality lingerie is very expensive. Lindsey Lacey collects such items, the photos I've taken of her were nothing special, just her usual work cloths (well, actually, that by definition does make what she wears special I guess). Rather, what she wears in the photos is typical of what she wears during sessions.

Regards,
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 11:26 AM   #3
Gonzo DFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

I sometimes like the courtesan look; sometimes I don't. I keep telling providers that an everyday sleeveless white blouse or a simple black cocktail-type dress often turns me on more than garters and corsets. I mean, we're gonna get to the good stuff anyway. Sometimes not showing me everything from the get-go but just having on a tasteful outfit that hints at a little bit of leg or cleavage while we're getting to know each other can be incredibly sexy. Not to be indelicate, but if you're ready to whore it out (meaning you, not her), then garters, corsets, masks, whips and chains is the order of the day. But if you're in a more romantic or subdued mood, the simple stuff works. But then, I miss pantylines too.
Gonzo DFW is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 11:52 AM   #4
Bull_Rope
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

I agree with the "different strokes" idea...but I figured that the hobby session, being more of a fantasy expierence, would lend itself to a higher frequency of "exotic" attire..I have seen miss Lindsey on an occassion or two...great expierence each time. She took the time for the extra visual perks in the garter/thigh high motief and it was greatly appreciated! A nice little add on that played a bit of a roll in my keeping her number handly.
Bull_Rope is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 12:14 PM   #5
hd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

I commented in the locker room earlier today that you can always request what you want, but what I've run into was if she is doing in calls from a hotel, she may not be able to be prepared for what everyone wants, although if scheduled a day or more ahead then she should be prepared. But I usually take what I'd like her to wear with me, and then she has that to add to her wardrobe for another time.
I think some of the younger girls just don't think about that, they've grown up accustom to pantyhose, for example, but also growing up, any boyfriends they've had aren't into a fetish like clothing, they just want to strip and screw.
hd is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 05:32 PM   #6
LindseyLacey
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1405
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

live the fantasy....
that is me...
i love to be well dressed..and look my best...
every day...
taking appointments...
or not...
i will put on my best...
it makes me feel good...
to look good...
i do dress like my pictures...
stockings...stilettos...
corset...
or pretty dress...
Bull Rope...thank-you for remembering...
thank-you for the complliment...and returning for more...
Iaintliein...it is true...i enjoy collecting beautiful things to wear...
i adore you...and the beautiful photographs that you have taken of me...
Gonzo DFW...your avatar is very sexy...
i have every bit of the red lingerie and shoes pictured...
if you ever want to see it come to life...
hd...how thoughtful of you to bring a special gift...
even as a child...
i would wear my mothers silk stockings under my catholic school uniform...
it is just my nature...
live the fantasy...
LindseyLacey is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 05:45 PM   #7
NeedingMore
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Gosh, I wish Lindsy would come to Dallas...I am first in line to see her...

Right now, just happy to be under her
NeedingMore is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 06:04 PM   #8
LindseyLacey
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1405
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

NeedingMore...
i am just a few minutes from the dfw airport...
LindseyLacey is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 06:12 PM   #9
happyndallas45
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedingMore View Post
Gosh, I wish Lindsy would come to Dallas...I am first in line to see her...

Right now, just happy to be under her
The 30 minute drive to see Lindsey is soooooo worth it!
happyndallas45 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 08:28 PM   #10
rachet3375
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

A drive across Texas would be worth it to see Lindsy. Thanks for the wonderful dreams that followed our visit, I too will return, soon.
rachet3375 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 07:40 AM   #11
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Bull Rope,

Sir I SO agree with you. I love the classic look of stockings, garters and Heels....

And, unlike most, I love the heels to stay on throughout session.

I wish it was in the standard kit for all ladies. I love outfits and role play, and love when they go to extra effort to do that for me.

I am into fingernails and toenails, painted and hot this week along with a renewed interest in waist and ankle chains.

God, I hope more ladies post to this and take it under consideration. But, if only Lindsey does, more than enough for me... She can morph to any mood, from deadly serious to laughing so hard we have to stop and wait for the stomach to stop hurting. And, she is always perfectly turned out for play.

PPE
Guest050911 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 08:15 AM   #12
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

I like anything that makes it appear as of the lady spent more than 30 seconds attiring herself in anticipation of my arrival. Having said that, I'm not a fan of the ho'-at-the-do' look, where she's attired like a stripper when you arrive. A simple but nice dress, with some cleavage showing, along with heels and hose, would be my preference.

One thing Ive noticed is that a provider's willingness to dress to impress deteriorates the more you see her. After about the third visit, it's jeans and flip-flops or cutoffs and a tank top, or straight-from-the-shower-with-a-towel-on-her-head. I know it's all coming off anyway, and it's hard to look a gift horse in the mouth, but I wish I was made to feel like my business, if not my companionship, was worth a little more time.
Sir Lancehernot is online now   Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 11:00 AM   #13
TexRich
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I wish more ladies would wear lingerie and such, I love it when a lady takes the time and effort to really get ready for a session. tank top, tight jeans just does not do it for me.
TexRich is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 01:35 PM   #14
Gonzo DFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Lindsey, I should add that I thought of you when I picked that photo. It looks very much the way you did when I visited you. BTW, those on this board know I'm no WK, but there are a few women in our circle who can count me as such, and Lindsey is one of them.
Gonzo DFW is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 02:46 PM   #15
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

We all like different things, at different times, or even at the same time. . . sometimes. Dressing to please and entice is not just a sign that the lady thinks you are worth it, it is also a sign that she truly embraces her femininity.

Twenty six years ago I dated a beautiful lean woman who made it a point to wear a garter belt and no panties for our dates. Twenty four years and six months ago, I married her. Twenty four years and five months ago the garter belts got shoved into a drawer never to be seen again. Sometimes, it's the little things that get to you.

Nonetheless, here's to all the ladies who make us smile even for a short while. Not everyone can take the time for the full on glamor look, but when it's done and done right, it is unforgettable, hat's off to Lindsey for the standard she sets in this regard.

Regards,
Iaintliein is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women