Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162414
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41314
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 01-20-2010, 02:15 PM   #1
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65
Default Finding Fort Worth info?

Greetings, gentles,

I was referred here by a Fort Worth lady of superior and, apparently renowned, oral skills. I am looking forward to spending some time here.

For my first post, I would rather be a contributor than a questioner, but there does not appear to be a current topic upon which I can post a comment of any interest or authority.

I beg your indulgence to start off, then, with a question. As someone who lives in Fort Worth, reading a Dallas board makes me feel like the proverbial child in a candy store. You gentlemen on the eastern side of the Metroplex certainly have a wealth of opportunities available to you! Less common, however, are any posts that would be of much use to someone such as myself, who hasn't been east of I-35W in months and has very few opportunities to do so.

In short, how do you chaps living in Fort Worth (especially west Fort Worth) identify posts and reviews that are of particular interest to you amidst all the material that relates to Dallas? There is no separate section for Fort Worth reviews; there is apparently no standard for identifying Fort Worth in subject lines of reviews or provider ads; and thoroughly searching on city requires several combinations using a capital F and the word Worth. Or is there another forum somewhere where Fort Worth gentlemen and ladies can opine and advertise based on a more limited geographic commonality?

Thank you,

Sir Lancehernot
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 02:25 PM   #2
looiecypher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 94

I think you will find most of us Ft Worth guys will usually add the letters ftw or words ft worth in the titles of our reviews.We all are in the same boat as you and I personally try to help out.Another thing,if you are browsing P411 Dallas ladies make sure you check where their in-calls are.Some are listed in Dallas but their incalls are FTW or Arlington.Midcities.Etc.
The truth is the majority of the ladies are in Dallas.I make one trip a week over there just to meet someone new..
looiecypher is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 02:29 PM   #3
motocrossman39
Premium Access

Encounters: 144

Looiecypher, your avitar gives me the Hibee Jibees! LOL
motocrossman39 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 06:21 PM   #4
piquant2009
Account Disabled

Encounters: 22

Bring back DM
piquant2009 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 06:49 PM   #5
otrdriver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

some of the ladies post incall areas i.e. ft worth, HEB Mid Cities or call/ pm them and find out.
otrdriver is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 07:35 PM   #6
texastornado
Lifetime Premium Access

As a Fort Worth based hobbyist, I feel your pain. Over the years, I simply have had to come to the realization that the choices are limited in the core areas of Fort Worth. Consequently, I regularly schedule business meetings and other reasons to be in Dallas in order to set up some hobby time with the outstanding array of beautiful ladies over there.

If you can't manufacture business or other reasons to be in Dallas, there are some really nice and fun ladies in the western half of the market such as Reese Foster, Reagan Drake, Shelby Lynn (to name a few) and some other lovelies near and around DFW Airport like Fawn, Lindsy Lacey, Jacxxx (to name just a few others). They all have good incall locations and you can have a great visit with any of them without going AWOL from Cowtown too long.

Preferred411 has a Fort Worth page and an Arlington page that expands on the list above. As mentioned in the thread, some of the Dallas listed ladies will do incall in Fort Worth from time to time (Natasha Fame and Syiera Pink did a few times). Also, some of the ladies will come to Fort Worth simply if you ask them. Most of the ladies like Fort Worth, our market is just a little too thin for them to set up a regular schedule over here.

I'd be happy to share any other info on the "frustrations of a Fort Worth hobbyist" off line if you want to PM me. The toughest part is when you want a "short notice" session. I'm not a massage, strip joint, or Backpage shopper, so it limits spontaneity. Have fun and be safe.
texastornado is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 08:00 PM   #7
texassail508
Registered Member

I would have to agree with all the posts so far. I find it takes time and patience to uncover the treasures we have hidden here in the Westoplex! Do your homework and take some notes and you should be fine- and don't be afraid to ask questions either!
texassail508 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 10:27 PM   #8
Hawkeye9
Premium Access

Encounters: 230

Well I moved from Los Angeles to a condo in downtown fort worth in october 2008, the first 3 months or so were shitty. I dreaded the trips to Alta mesa and Senitary off the 35 and 20 area for motel incalls. But I then finally got lucky with a couple young hotties from dallas. One of which turned me on to a few others who did not mind the trek over here, one I still see UTR that I will not review. I just kept "plugging" and always put in my reviews condo downtown ftw. I know I have to pay a small amount more for them 25-50. I also have a ATF who drives from north dallas to see me and have seen a couple established ladies here.
I also have a couple strip club girls that I have their number.
Basically I worked hard at it, but I usually may have to set thing up a day in advance for outcalls.
Most are reviewed on here!!
Yes I also drive to dallas every so often for the asians ladies!!!
Hawkeye9 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 10:02 AM   #9
HoneyRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 112
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb combining business (pleasure) with (more) pleasure

A few of us are wondering if a day(ish) trip to Fort Worth would be successful. I have a friend who is also very low volume. We've discussed driving over to Fort Worth to visit the Kimball and have lunch at one of the famous Ft.Worth restaurants (any recs for barbecue or Mexican food?)

Then we could check into our rooms at 3:00 and each see a new friend (separate rooms!). Nap, dress, go out to Sundance Square. Maybe see another friend the next morning before check-out...and head back to Dallas.

For those of us who don't tour/travel a little one-night excursion to Fort Worth sounds exciting!
HoneyRose is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 10:09 AM   #10
Shackleton
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

Another Tarrant County hobbyist. Besides p411 which has Fort Worth and Arlington sections, you just have to spend the time checking ads and reading reviews to find out which providers have Tarrant County incalls. After a little while, it's not too difficult. Although, I've long thought a seperate Tarrant County review forum would be a great idea.
Shackleton is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 05:59 PM   #11
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

Isn't it funny that HoneyRose is considering coming to Fort Worth while I have been asked/requested/begged to come visit Dallas?! What a world, what a world!

Is the grass always greener or what? LOL! I am working on compiling a list of Fort Worth ladies for you guys all the while considering visiting Dallas one or two days a month as well.

Good luck to you all in your searches...I'm working on a list as fast as I can but I could sure use some input from you guys too!

Have a great night!

--v
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 08:46 PM   #12
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shackleton View Post
Although, I've long thought a seperate Tarrant County review forum would be a great idea.
Smashing idea, even better if coupled with the idea of a separate proider ads forum for Fort Worth ladies. What would it take to make that happen?
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 08:16 AM   #13
douglas78
Registered Member

recs for barbecue are angelos on white settlement and for mexican the original on camp bowie
douglas78 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 09:04 AM   #14
Sparkplug
Gaining Momentum

If you're planning to come to Fort Worth, might as well make it worth the trip. Here's some of my favorite places.

BBQ: Railhead
www.railheadonline.com
Mexican: La Familia on Foch
www.lafamilia-fw.com
Café Modern at the Modern Art Museum.
www.thecafemodern.com
Burgers & everything else: Fred's Cafe
http://www.fredstexascafe.com
Seafood & Steak: Mac's on 7th
http://ftworth.macsteak.com/display/home.asp
Sparkplug is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 10:59 AM   #15
shortguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shackleton View Post
Although, I've long thought a seperate Tarrant County review forum would be a great idea.
Man, I would so love that. I would save so much time not trying to be friggin' sherlock holmes just to get a little nookie, lol.
shortguy is offline   Quote