Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60204
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48384
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41246
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-14-2020, 06:42 PM   #1
1bat2balls
Registered Member

Default Who are the best ebony

Providers in the NOLA area??? Any help would be appreciated.
1bat2balls is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 08:31 PM   #2
Ballistixz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Not sure if she still visits nola but alwaysxceptit is a real treat. Need to see her again but she frequents Houston alot. Hopefully i can see her before years end
Ballistixz is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 09:31 PM   #3
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

What defines best?
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 09:37 PM   #4
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I’ll save you some time and effort.

Very few are basic gfe? So that kills 85 percent of the choices in this city.

Small percent on p411 are 700 dollars an hour. No reviews in site but for that price there better be few if any noes on the menu. Don’t bank on that though.

Other p411 Ebonys there aren’t really independent and part of stables with managers. Mostly non Gfe. Nothing to write home about.

The few reputable full gfe ones who used to get rave reviews are now on stg sparingly and don’t have the same luster in their look they once had. Some are less dependable. Other aren’t even in New Orleans, or they are in further areas away and won’t come here but advertise here.

Other than ladies who tour here occasionally (stg’s, pimped Memphis strippers, Houston stables, other non independents etc,)New Orleans ebony scene is all but dead. If you want a ghetto ratchet chick who mean and gives you one shot one kill service there’s many. But they fugly.

I just settle on a white chick with soul or a pawg nowadays until a nice ebony pops up or offers to travel here. Closest equivalent you gonna get. Some cant fly cause they can risk getting quarantined when they fly back from New Orleans in certain state since we are a National covid hotspot.

Your welcome lol.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 06:09 AM   #5
Ballistixz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Sadly this is true, which is ironic. AMP scene is pretty below average here in NOLA but you would think its ebony scene is on point. Nope. Very few of them offer good service and as you pointed out most of those good few arnt even in NOLA. i mentioned alwaysxceptit earlier but it seems even her tryst link profile was taken down but her website is still up. She offers good gfe but once again she isn't in nola and possibly on hiatus in general because of covid.

But you can also say the same for pawgs although they seem more abundant than ebony. I think Nola hobby scene in general is very weak.
Ballistixz is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 05:25 PM   #6
gimme_that
Valued Poster

The lady you mentioned is on a brief hiatus. I won’t go into the reasons why but the reasons were personal. She will be back I bet at some point as I have buddies that saw her semi regularly as she often toured here once a month.

Because she’s not really dependably local I didn’t think she was known as a local nola option. So I didn’t include her. There Ebonics that will come here yes. But local ones who are reasonably attractive, reputable, and basic gfe? Please somebody name one. Cause I’m clueless.

Your right about the Pawgs too. Most I’ve seen are pumped and managed though. Or just scam artist making different city rounds. I see them come through but they usually have an NBA policy attached to their ad too. Yet their elements in their ads where they love black culture. No biggie. Just the way it goes.
Old 08-16-2020, 05:37 PM   #7
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

I understand that Phoenix gives great service but is a little above the average pricing. Alwaysexcept gives good service though I’ve not seen her in some time. Miracle (I think that was the name she was going by) is CBJ but is likely the most amazing looking woman in the hobby. Stella I’ve heard is an amazing time if she’s still providing at all though I believe she is only managing. Christoper’s Cuties has a couple ebonies from time to time. The couple I’ve seen have been top notch on looks and pretty open on services.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 10:44 PM   #8
1bat2balls
Registered Member

You guys are right. I was expecting the ebony beauty to be flowing in NOLA. But damn we have more in Little Rock.
1bat2balls is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 12:23 AM   #9
MrGiz
BANNED

Stella!!!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 12:20 AM   #10
MrGiz
BANNED

There are a few other local Eccie Gents who know her more and better than I.

And, when I say "her", I think they know the Stella I'm speaking of!

Their is only One!

BTW...
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 01:46 PM   #11
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Links? She on p411?

Menu. Pse? Full gfe? Basic gfe? A cbj lovers dream?
Old 08-18-2020, 04:29 PM   #12
Kimberly Kisses
Account Disabled

User ID: 485174
My ECCIE Reviews

If you like mature, curvy women Seeking P is awesome. Pretty sure she travels through.
Kimberly Kisses is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2020, 12:01 PM   #13
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly Kisses View Post
If you like mature, curvy women Seeking P is awesome. Pretty sure she travels through.
Seeking P currently is "On semi hiatus. Not avail at all in Nola; and also currently in BR. She's normally based in BR hooker based wise when active. "
Old 08-19-2020, 03:05 PM   #14
CapMotorboat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

MsTerri is great. She entertains in Slidell on Wednesdays and Thursday’s usually.
CapMotorboat is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2020, 09:23 PM   #15
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Slidell is far from New Orleans. And terri doesn’t do outcalls here at all. When I tried to book her and host my own outcall as I do, she told me to book a hotel in Slidell for my outcall to see her. Which totally defeats the convience of outcall if I’m driving that way.

So that’s not an option in New Orleans.

Are we just naming black chicks randomly in the thread cause they are black? Cause Slidell is a healthy lil drive away from New Orleans. Just saying........

Where is the original poster of this thread. He hasn’t contributed much since posting. Hmmm.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women