Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453084
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47929
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-08-2010, 07:36 AM   #1
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Providers and Hobbyist, do you prefer outcall or incall?

This is a question that i have been wondering about for awhile. I have had a incall apartment every since i have been in the bussiness. I have been asked to do outcalls but have never felt safe, i know that may sound strange. I have been considering doing outcalls since I am starting to get alot more request for them. So my thinnking on this is were i might feel weird doing and outcall a gentlmen might feel weird coming to my place. So men, women, what are youre thoughts?
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 07:39 AM   #2
redhed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Not being from DFW I tend to prefer outcalls to my hotel since I seem to get lost fairly easy. I did buy a truck with a GPS though and may have to try it out when Im in DFW later this month.

dlbrand1
redhed is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 07:42 AM   #3
Kaci Snow
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2336
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey love !! I prefer to do incalls only cause i know my surroundings and whats going on in my place were (and yes i know you have to screen but asshols get through screening sometimes) if i go to a gents home or whatever i dont know whats going on or if they have things hidding in there place to do harm to me or other wise. I have been considering doing them to but am still a little nervas.
Kaci Snow is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 07:48 AM   #4
drez63
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default Definitley prefer incall

Tara

I have been hobbying over 15 years and have had my share of both in and out calls...I always prefer an incall for the following reasons;

1. I just feel much safer
2. keeps my personal information, i.e address private
3. if the provider keeps a seperate incall location (not her residence) her private inormation remains private
4. altmosphere is much more comfortable,,,,no sterile Motel 6 feeling
5. if you become a regular, then you dont have to find yor new ATF each time

But every now and then, a good romp in a "No Tell Motel" is just the ticket.

Happy Hobbying!
drez63 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 07:53 AM   #5
Cossetan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by drez63 View Post
4. altmosphere is much more comfortable,,,,no sterile Motel 6 feeling
Actually, an incall could be a Motel 6 as it doesn't have to be a regular apartment. Just any place that you go to see the lady. OTOH, outcall would be that she comes to see you (home, hotel, etc.)

Clarification may not be necessary but I thought I'd toss it in.

Cossetan is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 08:02 AM   #6
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

I know for me, discretion and privacy are very high on the priority list.

Incall makes it much easier to maintain these, the less of my info out there equals the less chance of SO finding out about my hobby.

Perhaps those without an SO don't have this dilema and outcalls work for them.
869103 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 08:13 AM   #7
Peanut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I prefer outcalls to my place of choice sometimes a hotel room I rented or my home. My Home is only used when the SO is out of town and I feel safe with the provider that I have seen before.

I am a shy nervous type of guy and like to feel safe in my surrounds...probably the same for the ladies.
Peanut is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 08:53 AM   #8
michaeljohnson1970
Gaining Momentum

I prefer incall to a provider's apartment or condo. It seems to put both parties at ease being in a familiar surrounding.

Before I moved to Dallas, I would have a provider do an outcall to my hotel. They didn't seem to have any hesitations or at least any I could see.
michaeljohnson1970 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 08:54 AM   #9
Guest100610-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

With most of the ladies Ive seen in out call there is a great deal of screening involved. They must feel comfortable with me before they will see me at my hotel. I usually try to call a day or two early to set it up to give them time for the screening process and let the ladies fell comfortable. I have been told by ladies who both do incall and out that safety and Johnny LAW is a very big concern.

My recommendation to you Tara is, If you don't have the time to verify someone and feel comfortable with them in an out call setting, stay at your incall, its your comfort zone.
Guest100610-3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 09:01 AM   #10
vulcan
Registered Member

I have only done outcall once or twice while traveling on business. I don't do that anymore even when out of town on travel.

For Sure, Incall only in DFW due to discretion and privacy concerns. I don't rent a hotel room locally for any reason, nor will I invite a provider to my place. Just too much risk.
vulcan is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 09:16 AM   #11
fortwortholdguy
BANNED

Encounters: 20
My ECCIE Reviews

Tara I don't see any problems doing outcalls for a previous client who has seen you at your incall.

As far as outcalls to a new client, it would have to be someone who was strongly recommended to you by one or two providers you know well and trust.

And watch out for the hidden cameras, that's the one thing girls tell me they fear most about outcalls, not weapons, ripoffs, or foul play.
fortwortholdguy is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 09:20 AM   #12
Birddog
Registered Member

Incall is my choice.
Birddog is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 10:08 AM   #13
gameloading
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1
Default But I may be overly paranoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaci Snow View Post
Hey love !! I prefer to do incalls only cause i know my surroundings and whats going on in my place were (and yes i know you have to screen but asshols get through screening sometimes) if i go to a gents home or whatever i dont know whats going on or if they have things hidding in there place to do harm to me or other wise. I have been considering doing them to but am still a little nervas.
I guess that I prefer outcalls for the same reason that Kaci prefers incall. I am more comfortable in my surroundings and feel safe from third parties or other threats such as BFs or accomlices at the incall or it's parking lot.
To me the best compromise is a hotel with a secure lobby and elevator. But I am usually willing to take my chances at a nice provider incall.
gameloading is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 10:15 AM   #14
BossyWillson
Valued Poster

incalls only
BossyWillson is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 10:36 AM   #15
Hayden Hightower
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 442
My ECCIE Reviews

I prefer Incall for local clients: Everything is set up just how I like it, clean towels, lots of candles, beverages, the music I like, well stocked with male and female toiletries...etc. I don't have to take time to get set up, find a radio station, ask for items, or worry that their place is dirty. I just feel bad when the client has a SO and we are having fun time in their bed, or the room is filled of pics of her and the kids.

If the client is from out of town, I prefer to do outcalls. Even if he has dozens of reviews, I still don't feel comfortable. Plus, my place is kinda difficult to find even for local gentlemen, so it's just easier for me to go to them instead of having a client 30 mins late and frustrated bc he's lost
Hayden Hightower is offline   Quote