Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > North and East Texas > Coed Discussions - North and East Texas
test
Coed Discussions - North and East Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162431
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35737
Mojojo33117

Old 11-21-2010, 08:07 PM   #1
Reincarnated
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default Great Place for Socials in Tyler

Had a great time with my friend who owns a place in Tyler this weekend. Told him of our little hobby site and asked him if he would accommodate ECCIE member parties and luncheons like we have in Austin and San Antonio. He said he would love to. He just bought the place about 4 months ago and has remodeled it and he would be glad to give free cover to ECCIE groups. Nice place now,conveniently located

PM me if you would like to set up a member get together there and I will set you up. Bring the providers too! BTW, he also owns another location and could accommodate you there as well. The place has lots of fun private areas and its not so loud you can't hear.
Reincarnated is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 09:18 PM   #2
Horn^I^Dog
Ambassador

Encounters: 11

Dear LE:

We're planning. party and would love for you to attend. If you can't make it please have some of your friends in the parking lot. I understand folks in the area love to collect license plate numbers.

If you have any trouble locating me, please contact me at BR549. If thers no answer just drop by my house. PM me for the address.

HID

PS thread originater's post has been edited to remove specific references. Surely LE has not taken notice.
Horn^I^Dog is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 10:03 PM   #3
txbam
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

You left the name of the place in the second paragraph in! Just in case you missed it...
txbam is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 07:36 AM   #4
Reincarnated
Valued Poster

It is not illegal to have a group of friends meet a a club to talk about women. LE runs plates all the time at clubs in Austin, pretty much daily, because a lot of people with warrants go to clubs. They wait for them to come out and bust those guys.

I just wanted to make sure that you all knew that ML is a ECCIE friendly club, so if and when you and your buddies want to get together, there is a good place to do it. You don't of course announce on the board the date and time of your event. That is done via PM only to those on the list that your moderators decide should be there.

BTW, I have been on the ASPD and ECCIE boards for about 12 years and attend pretty much all the socials in SA and Austin and am well aware of LE's potential impact but when done correctly the chances of there being a problem are minimal as long as those invited follow the rules which are:

All events are only a "meet & greet" -- and all who attend are expected to follow the bottom of this page.

If you attend, it is presumed you have read the rules and have agreed to follow them. Those who don't will not be invited to future events.

No illegal activities. That means no play for pay, no drugs, absolutely nothing that can compromise the security of our members, guests and our host venue. If you don't understand the rules, please ask ck1942 to explain.

For the security of all involved - no cameras; no uninvited/unsponsored guests; no haggling over services, etc.

No recruiting for anything and no promoting of any web sites.

Please respect all attending by no inappropriate touching and by not disclosing their presence to others on or off any board.
Old 11-22-2010, 07:39 AM   #5
Reincarnated
Valued Poster

Old 11-23-2010, 12:30 PM   #6
fade_to_black
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

I would love to get invited to a social, I am new to eccie but I have been around for a few years and I have a ton of providers here that can vouch for me.
fade_to_black is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women