Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70745
biomed162848
Yssup Rider60528
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42016
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36394
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-08-2012, 07:51 AM   #1
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default Great New Ad!

Who do you REALLY agree with?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4x9bkXVccAs

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 12:30 PM   #2
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I would worry about a candidate that says he is 100% in agreement with me and everyone else. Of course anyone knows that if you have a third party then you guarantee the other party you most oppose a victory in an election.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 12:32 PM   #3
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

How have our "electable" leaders done the past few years? It's time to reinvent the game.
Old 08-08-2012, 02:11 PM   #4
joe bloe
Valued Poster

There's no way a Libertarian can win. I know that's cliche, but it's true. You can't get 51% of the people to support downsizing the government. One person in three is on some form of welfare. All we can hope to do is slow down the inevitible collapse.

The lesser of two evils (Romney) is the only rational choice. If you want to cast a symbolic vote for Gary Johnson in a safe red state, that's fine. Otherwise, we've got to get behind Romney and keep Obama out of office. Romney may be a poor fire fighter, but Obama is an arsonist.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 02:38 PM   #5
CJ7
Valued Poster

ahhhhhh, COF can see the tv ads he likes ...

who knew?

lol
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 02:45 PM   #6
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

It is false to say that America is going off the cliff - no matter who governs us going forward....

Romney can slow the growth of government spending; while letting the capital markets and American industry grow....with GDP growth of 3.5% or better, we can grow our way out of much of the pain that will be inevitable if Obama gets his 2nd term.....

Pain is coming to Americans (with Romney or someone else) but a 2nd Obama term will completely destory any chances we have of avoiding an irreversible meltdown of the American economy.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 02:46 PM   #7
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

BTW; that is a good ad..............I wonder what a Gary Johnson as VP selection would do to Romney's numbers ?????
Old 08-08-2012, 03:11 PM   #8
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
ahhhhhh, COF can see the tv ads he likes ...

who knew?

lol
It wasn't on TV, moron.

Romney is the lesser of two evils, but not by much. Romney and Obama both support the Patriot Act, the NDAA, keeping the current tax structure, government overspending, ridiculous drug policy, dangerous foreign policy, meddling overseas in things not our business, an energy policy based on 19th century technology (Obama's "green" initiative is fraudulent, if that isn't obvious) and many other issues.

The only real area of disagreement is Obamacare. Yes, Romney says he will repeal it, even though it is very similar to what he enacted in Massachusetts. Fine. With what will it be replaced? Nothing from Romney on that, so let's leave the health care industry in even more disarray.

It's very hard to determine who will be better. But they are "electable." Let's not forget that. And who says they are "electable"? The media, who is in bed with both parties.

Tell you what. Let's elect Gary Johnson. Or Ron Paul. Give him one term. As long as we don't have a real choice this time, let's elect someone "unelectable." Just for fun. He can't make things any worse than the two major clowns, er, sorry, "candidates" can make them.
Old 08-08-2012, 03:31 PM   #9
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
It wasn't on TV, moron.

Romney is the lesser of two evils, but not by much. Romney and Obama both support the Patriot Act, the NDAA, keeping the current tax structure, government overspending, ridiculous drug policy, dangerous foreign policy, meddling overseas in things not our business, an energy policy based on 19th century technology (Obama's "green" initiative is fraudulent, if that isn't obvious) and many other issues.

The only real area of disagreement is Obamacare. Yes, Romney says he will repeal it, even though it is very similar to what he enacted in Massachusetts. Fine. With what will it be replaced? Nothing from Romney on that, so let's leave the health care industry in even more disarray.

It's very hard to determine who will be better. But they are "electable." Let's not forget that. And who says they are "electable"? The media, who is in bed with both parties.

Tell you what. Let's elect Gary Johnson. Or Ron Paul. Give him one term. As long as we don't have a real choice this time, let's elect someone "unelectable." Just for fun. He can't make things any worse than the two major clowns, er, sorry, "candidates" can make them.

it wasnt on tv? ... yeah I kinda figured that since you never watch tv ... lol

how can a candidate who is on record raising taxes and adding min 16% to Obies debt be better than a candidate that wont do either ..

libertarian logic?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 09:31 PM   #10
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Gary Johnson isn't going to do that. What are you talking about?
Old 08-09-2012, 08:21 AM   #11
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

And Romney won't either; but if you belive there is common ground between LP and GOP, then why not "give it a chance" as you are so fond of saying.......

Quote:
Gary Johnson isn't going to do that. What are you talking about?
Old 08-09-2012, 08:38 AM   #12
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

WW, I was responding to CBJ7's ridiculous post. The one right before mine, I know when I refer to CBJ7's ridiculous post I have to be more specific.

If Gary Johnson ran with Romney, I'd be very concerned that he was caving to the Republican establishment. In fact, the only way he would get on the ticket would be to agree to cave to the Republican establishment. I'd be very leery of such a choice, and would have to know a lot more about what went in to the decision before I could get on board.

Frankly, I'd hope Gary has more integrity than to accept something like that.
Old 08-09-2012, 08:41 AM   #13
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Thanks for the clarification;;;;;;;;;;;;

And how about a simple pledge from Romney to Johnson ( and the LP) to have him at the table, listen to his ideas in the policy debate, and consider his positions honestly and with open mind .....that would be a big pledge and even bigger step forward for the LP and LP ideas.

A scenario that is more likley to happen than Johnson winniing the Presidency.....I think many many conservatives could get behind this idea...and it would be a hugh change in politics......the biggest step in incremental change i could imagine.

Quote:
WW, I was responding to CBJ7's ridiculous post. The one right before mine, I know when I refer to CBJ7's ridiculous post I have to be more specific.

If Gary Johnson ran with Romney, I'd be very concerned that he was caving to the Republican establishment. In fact, the only way he would get on the ticket would be to agree to cave to the Republican establishment. I'd be very leery of such a choice, and would have to know a lot more about what went in to the decision before I could get on board.

Frankly, I'd hope Gary has more integrity than to accept something like that.
Old 08-09-2012, 08:45 AM   #14
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

If that was the case, and Johnson was up for it. Fine. I just couldn't stomach the thought of trying to convince Romney how wrong he is everyday.

Fortunately, we can debate this all we want. But my guess is Pawlenty has the job. Which will do nothing for Romney.
Old 08-09-2012, 08:49 AM   #15
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

I agree it ain't gonna happen; just like there will be no President Gary Johnson....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women