Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60266
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41327
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 11-24-2013, 07:59 PM   #1
drinkindreamin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21
Default HOTELS-OUTCALLS

I would like to ask your opinion on hotels. Its been my experience that most hotels have a check in around 3:00pm. I use price line or hotels.com to book my rooms and check in is 3pm. Sometimes I would like to hobby earlier in the day but I cant get a room til after 3pm. Is it easier to get a room earlier in the day by walking in off the street? At the risk of suspicion because you want a room at 9am or before 12pm. At the same time your trying to give your girl a schedule and time to meet without out a confirmed time and place. You run the risk of not being able to get a room from just walking in off the street. She's on a schedule....So what do you do? Personally I like outcalls. It gives me security to know its my room and Im not walking into something. Also I enjoy my encounter knowing my room is unused and I don't have to be in a hurry to get out. I don't stay in hotels routinely and don't travel a lot being the reason I'm asking some of you that do, that have dealings with hotels and reservations on spur of the moment.
drinkindreamin is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 09:07 PM   #2
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Generally, if I'm going to see someone from about noon on, I can book ahead of time and check in between noon and 1pm. If I want to see someone earlier than that, I book and then check in the day before and just get back to the room early in the morning. So long as you are done before checkout at 11am, you should be good.

So.. if romping around 1pm you can usually book and check in that day. If you need/want to have playtime earlier, check in the day before.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 10:27 PM   #3
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

When you make your reservation just tell them you need an early checkin. Most hotels will accommodate your request.

If you check in the day before, you might tell them you need a late check out. Again, most hotels will work with you.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 03:10 PM   #4
Charlotte Breeze
Account Disabled

User ID: 213975
My ECCIE Reviews

There are a couple of ways of doing this.

If you want an early appointment, book for the night before, call ahead and have them check you in. You should have until 1pm the next day with this method.

If you're booking the room that day or the day before, just tell them you'd like to check in around X time, will that work for them? If they get squirrely about whether or not that will actually be ok, just say "Ok, is it at capacity or not?", and they should have a clear yes or no.

There are almost always rooms available. If the above doesn't work, $20 to the front desk guy will
Charlotte Breeze is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 03:16 PM   #5
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I drive a lot, and frequently will drive through the night to avoid traffic or weather issues. I will call ahead and say I am looking to check in early, and can they accommodate that. It might take a couple calls to different hotels, but I have hardly ever had a real problem.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 04:06 PM   #6
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

If you pre-coordinate your visit, you should be able to work with the hotel gor an early check in or late check out-- especially in the middle of the week. Some places will be easier- think hotel just off the interstate shere there are clusters of hotels. Some places will be harder-- hotels known for quick turnarounds due to concentions or business meetings. Also, if you are going to request special check in or check out, you will have to probably give them a credit card. If you want to avoid credit card trails, then pay with cash at some no-tell motel. They know what's up-- hooker or mistress.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women