Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60272
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 05-23-2013, 04:29 PM   #1
KarynKumming
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 168038
Post What’s the highest priority for you when considering a provider?

A curious mind wants to know...

What’s the highest priority for you when considering a provider – good looks, intelligence, sense of humor, reviews, or something else entirely?
KarynKumming is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 04:50 PM   #2
stimulatethemind
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

For me, intelligence and sense of humor are very high on the scale. I would typically check out her website and her postings here as my initial homework. Yes, she must be physically attractive to me, but remember, the mind is the most sensual organ in the body.
stimulatethemind is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 05:02 PM   #3
speeedracer
Valued Poster

this probably may seem shallow, but it's gotta be her looks. especially her eyes
speeedracer is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 05:26 PM   #4
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Like Speedracer, I hate to be shallow but.. the P411 Bio/Showcase pics are what first catch my attention. That's the trigger to make me stop and then start the research. Showcase, Bio, menu if any, reviews, links to own web page, etc is the process that either ends in me contacting, or then moving on.

And Ladies? its not whether the pic is professional glamour or phone/mirror pic, its how you present yourself. Can I just say.. ducklips.. are a no go. Too much like BP.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 06:08 PM   #5
LA Man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Sense of humor, able to carry on an intelligent conversation, physical and mental attraction.

If I sense that the provider would not enjoy the time together it's a no go. Best looks and reviews in the world do nothing if you show up and she is more interested in checking messages and how soon you'll be done. Jacking off envisioning a good time is better than that!
LA Man is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 06:20 PM   #6
Arverni
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

It's the whole package not any one thing in particular. Some girls will be heavy on good looks and you want to see them ... other girls will not be that good looking but you get a sense from her ads she's a really cool chick.

It's men we're talking about here. We're programmed by evolution to find SOMETHING good about every female and jump on her!!
Arverni is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 06:20 PM   #7
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

KK,

Attitude. I look at how she posts. If the lady is playful I can be interested. I have seen a lot of women, in real life and the hobby, and if you put them in a room together their attitudes would be the common characteristic. Attitude trumps all for me.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 06:20 PM   #8
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Beauty & Attitude

For a man, feminine beauty is always the front door.

But after that, her attitude will entice you further inside if it's good or drive you away if it's bad.

If you can develop good chemistry then she will have my undivided attention, but that is where fate comes in. It just happens or it doesn't.

. . . I've had more enjoyable times with average looking girls who were attentive and considerate than with really hot girls who had an uppity attitude.

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 06:50 PM   #9
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Attitude/personality is what attracts me. If those aren't there I never get to the rest.

Great attitude and average everything else can still be a fantastic date.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 07:17 PM   #10
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Attitude/personality is what attracts me. If those aren't there I never get to the rest.

Great attitude and average everything else can still be a fantastic date.
Might I ask how you judge the attitude/personality? I know you get that after you meet. But when picking a provider you've never met before, are you making the judgement from their posts? How they write their BIO in their Showcase or P411?

What source material do you use to make that judgement before you meet them for the first time?

Just curious since so many are citing attitude and personality as selection criteria.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 07:21 PM   #11
proudoftexas
Not banned yet

Uh, menu? No DFK, no DATY, CBJ, means no go for me.

All the rest is accurate, too. My best experiences have been with women I felt like I got to know a little better from reading their posting style.

Oh, and while price isn't a big determinant for me, it is for a lot of people. I'd bet price is number one for most men.
proudoftexas is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 07:24 PM   #12
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

haha, give it some time proudoftexas..

I look for sexy bathroom cell phone pics and proper duck face presentation
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 07:38 PM   #13
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

I feel a bit sheepish and shallow to be offering this, but I want great sex. You know - hot deep kisses, a sensuous and erotic blow job and hard and heavy copulation. Of course she has to be reasonably attractive and have a reasonably nice personality but I'm there for the sex first and foremost. The rest is a bonus. And luckily most of the ladies see are true sweethearts so it all works out. And don't forget a fair price.
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 08:00 PM   #14
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505 View Post
Might I ask how you judge the attitude/personality? I know you get that after you meet. But when picking a provider you've never met before, are you making the judgement from their posts? How they write their BIO in their Showcase or P411?

What source material do you use to make that judgement before you meet them for the first time?

Just curious since so many are citing attitude and personality as selection criteria.
Reasonable question, and I suspect the answer will differ among the guys.

For me it's her posts that usually first attract my interest. Then I'll look some more: her web page, any blog she has, her profile, comments others make about her attitude in their reviews.

Add in PMs back and forth, and how she responds to a long e-mail or three. Put it all together and I can usually have a pretty good feel.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 08:59 PM   #15
canuckvic
Valued Poster

I have a must for menu items; lfk/dfk and daty
only physical feature is real tits, after that it's up to her service and attitude if I come back
canuckvic is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women