Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70548
biomed161608
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453117
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48041
pyramider46370
bambino40768
CryptKicker37136
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-03-2013, 12:52 PM   #1
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67
Default Boehner re-elected? Yes he was, but barely.

Still, the Tea Wipes are all bluster and no muster.

Boehner nearly didn't make it. But you'd think after he sold out the Tea Pukes, they'd have forced him to stand down.

Not so.

More evidence that the GOP is crumbling. It will be interesting to see which part of today's House GOP collapses first.

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2...p-dissent?lite
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 02:50 PM   #2
LexusLover
Valued Poster

"In more than 13,000 interviews conducted so far in 2012, 35% of registered voters identify with the Democratic Party, 28% with the Republican Party and 33% as independents. The share of Democrats has fallen three points since 2008, while the proportion of Republicans has remained steady.

"When the leanings of independent voters are taken into account, the closing of the Democratic advantage is even more noticeable. Currently, independents lean slightly more toward the Republican Party than the Democratic Party (15% vs. 13%). Four years ago, the reverse was true (13% leaned Democratic, 11% Republican)."

http://www.people-press.org/2012/08/...rties-in-2012/

I don't know why there is a desire to attempt to portray the Republican Party as "crumbling," but I assume that there is some psychological motive to demoralize the more conservative folks in this Country ... in the status shown there is no "Teawipe" Party or even "Tea Party" ... looks not to far apart actually, even with the independents factors into the mix. If that makes some feel good, I wouldn't rest on that notion. The next election cycle just started about 2 months ago.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 03:08 PM   #3
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
"In more than 13,000 interviews conducted so far in 2012, 35% of registered voters identify with the Democratic Party, 28% with the Republican Party and 33% as independents. The share of Democrats has fallen three points since 2008, while the proportion of Republicans has remained steady.

"When the leanings of independent voters are taken into account, the closing of the Democratic advantage is even more noticeable. Currently, independents lean slightly more toward the Republican Party than the Democratic Party (15% vs. 13%). Four years ago, the reverse was true (13% leaned Democratic, 11% Republican)."

http://www.people-press.org/2012/08/...rties-in-2012/

I don't know why there is a desire to attempt to portray the Republican Party as "crumbling," but I assume that there is some psychological motive to demoralize the more conservative folks in this Country ... in the status shown there is no "Teawipe" Party or even "Tea Party" ... looks not to far apart actually, even with the independents factors into the mix. If that makes some feel good, I wouldn't rest on that notion. The next election cycle just started about 2 months ago.

Here's your problem as quoted from your article:

>>>Over the past four years, the shift in party identification has occurred almost entirely among white voters. <<<<

I don't think white people voting Republican is much of a trend. Also, I don't think that the independent "leaning" numbers mean much...do you? 15% to 13%? When the opposite 2% swing was true 12 months before? And when it could obviously flip back the other way 12 months from now.

I get your point though. I don't agree that the GOP is crumbling. It wouldn't surprise me to see them gain ground in the 2014 mid-terms in both the house and the senate. And, who knows about 2016? You'll be OK if you can avoid putting up the same cast of buffoonish candidates that you fielded last year. Careful though....the word down here in Texas is that Rick Perry is polishing up his finely honed intellect for another run at the GOP nomination. God bless Texas!

You can certainly do better than you have been doing. You guys need to polish up your act when it comes to women, blacks and hispanics, among many other things. And, your attitude....that everything is just fine, is one that's not likely to precipitate much change in what your party stands for...or, more importantly, how what you stand for gets communicated.

So...keep it up.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 05:14 PM   #4
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

.He got elected by a larger margin than Nancy Polosi
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 05:29 PM   #5
Yssup Rider
BANNED

And that proves what? Besides you don't know how to spell her name?

Pelosi was elected speaker wtih 233 votes. Boehner got 220, only three more than he needed to win. There were also a number of votes for other candidates, like Colin Powell and Newt Gingrich, of all people.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT FOR A CHANGE?

Facts never seem to get in the way of your weak ass bullshit, do they?
Old 01-04-2013, 09:16 PM   #6
Thunderball
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

See case in point if you disagree with a liberal all they do is curse you. Wonder why that is? We can all agree to disagree, but you have to have an angered tone. I looked at some of YSSUP Riders posts(By the way WTF is that handle? You actually criticize someone over spelling!!!) Again ignorance has no bounds except for the Liberal closed mind!
Thunderball is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 09:30 PM   #7
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderball View Post
See case in point if you disagree with a liberal all they do is curse you.
That's the tradition here in the Sandbox, TBall. It's really all the liberals have, since they lack ideas and creativity. But they are funny, don't you think?

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 09:39 PM   #8
Thunderball
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

It would be if I didn't pay 57 yes 57 percent of my income last year to fund the rhetoric! But you know those rich ass tax paying, job creating(I employ 12 people that have gotten raises every year but one. That was because I was sick and didn't draw any social funds from other taxpayers)hard working people that decided not to live off others, but make it on their own two legs. It is easy to criticize and then take a handout instead of a hand up. You would think the disgust would be from the conservative side. I mean hell if I went to their homes and took their property it would be theft. It would cause social uprising, but not the other way around. Go figure!
Thunderball is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 09:41 PM   #9
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
See case in point if you disagree with a liberal all they do is curse you. Wonder why that is? We can all agree to disagree, but you have to have an angered tone. I looked at some of YSSUP Riders posts(By the way WTF is that handle? You actually criticize someone over spelling!!!) Again ignorance has no bounds except for the Liberal closed mind!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HagzTRmUBIE
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 09:46 PM   #10
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
It would be if I didn't pay 57 yes 57 percent of my income last year to fund the rhetoric! But you know those rich ass tax paying, job creating(I employ 12 people that have gotten raises every year but one. That was because I was sick and didn't draw any social funds from other taxpayers)hard working people that decided not to live off others, but make it on their own two legs. It is easy to criticize and then take a handout instead of a hand up. You would think the disgust would be from the conservative side. I mean hell if I went to their homes and took their property it would be theft. It would cause social uprising, but not the other way around. Go figure!
Hey, we've been trying to explain that to the liberal Obamatons here. They refuse to get it. It gets to the point where you just have to sit back and laugh at them. If you take these people seriously, you'll get pissed off and depressed. But it's funny. You can almost always predict their response. It's like the Three Stooges, you know what's coming, you know it will be stupid, but it is still funnier than hell!
Old 01-04-2013, 10:24 PM   #11
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
except for the Liberal closed mind!
you are new to the Sandbox, welcome, I like your thinking

I had a donkey friend of 30 years and if I turned on Fox News he would leave the room

So when Murdock had his problems, he says, I bet Fox is not showing this, I said they have him before Pariliment (sp? it is late) right now you bigot SOB

he has not spoken to me in 2 years
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:29 PM   #12
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Quote:
Thats ok, I make up for it by calling out their COCKSUCKER of a leader, what he is A LYING COCKSUCKER......LMMFAO
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:31 PM   #13
Yssup Rider
BANNED

All whining, piling on and bitter Tea Puke rhetoric aside, the fact remains that Lama's post was bullshit. I refuted it. He ran away, presumably for another hot toddy on this chilly winter night.

I don't know who our new playmate is, but whining isn't gonna slide here in the Sandbox. Good thing for you that COShithead hasn't made up a derogatory name for you.

As for my handle, if you can't figure it out, well, I suppose your employees are REAL lucky, because you don't appear to be the sharpest tool in the shed.

You know, you can outsource those jobs to Mississippi and save money!

LMAO @ frustrated, confused DIPSHIT!
Old 01-04-2013, 10:56 PM   #14
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

They were making up names long before I got here, Assup. And I didn't make up your name. You earned it.
Old 01-04-2013, 11:44 PM   #15
Yssup Rider
BANNED

You're a lying sack of shit ... What else is new?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women