Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42454
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36907
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-04-2022, 08:38 PM   #1
Joebillybob
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 27
Default NCNS Encounter - No call no show mysticalbreeze

User ID: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=585218
Date: 11/4/22
Name: Bree/throat goat
Phone: 501-415-2912
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=585218
City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: My incall
Activities: None— ghosted me.
Hair Length and Color: No idea
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: No idea. Didn’t see her.
Recommendation: No
Old 11-04-2022, 08:49 PM   #2
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Per Board Protocol - Moved to Co-Ed Discussions Forum
Old 11-04-2022, 09:14 PM   #3
jim1995
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Damn, I’d like to see her too.
Old 11-05-2022, 04:27 AM   #4
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

Sorry you had a bad experience
This the first time I ever heard or seen a bad comment about her
Old 11-05-2022, 06:31 AM   #5
Mysticalbreeze
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 585218
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joebillybob View Post
User ID: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=585218
Date: 11/4/22
Name: Bree/throat goat
Phone: 501-415-2912
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=585218
City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: My incall
Activities: None— ghosted me.
Hair Length and Color: No idea
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: No idea. Didn’t see her.
Recommendation: No

I am sorry I wasn't able to meet you last night. I wasn't certain that we had confirmed (I'd be happy to discuss this more with you 1:1 if you'd like), I was overall unfamiliar with the outcall area, it was late (after dark), and there was a tornado watch last night. I have a little princess in the house who doesn't do storms and she siphoned my attention. My gut told me to stay put last night.

I think NCNS was a slight stretch. It is not as though a deposit was sent or I "ghosted" for a service that was already purchased.

I do wish you only good experiences friend and super bummed I failed to communicate with you better!
Old 11-05-2022, 06:32 AM   #6
Mysticalbreeze
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatMan4u View Post
Sorry you had a bad experience
This the first time I ever heard or seen a bad comment about her
Thank you! I really appreciate the vouch homie.
Old 11-05-2022, 06:36 AM   #7
Joebillybob
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticalbreeze View Post
I am sorry I wasn't able to meet you last night. I wasn't certain that we had confirmed (I'd be happy to discuss this more with you 1:1 if you'd like), I was overall unfamiliar with the outcall area, it was late (after dark), and there was a tornado watch last night. I have a little princess in the house who doesn't do storms and she siphoned my attention. My gut told me to stay put last night.

I think NCNS was a slight stretch. It is not as though a deposit was sent or I "ghosted" for a service that was already purchased.

I do wish you only good experiences friend and super bummed I failed to communicate with you better!
Not answering my texts and my phone call fully qualifies as a NCNS. I have multiple oks and have had several providers at my home. Your words ring hollow.

JBB
Old 11-05-2022, 06:59 AM   #8
needsmhead
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I have seen bri multiple times and we have rescheduled a few times due to bad weather. That being said I respect her for coming on her and giving her explanation on why she didn't visit you. If taking care of her family seems hollow to you then that's another issue.

If Bri was wrong I would have come on and been on your side but your response makes it seems like not seeing was a good decision. I don't speak to her as much anymore but I think yall could have handled it privately. IMHO
Old 11-05-2022, 07:56 AM   #9
Joebillybob
Lifetime Premium Access

Bring forth the white knights!
Old 11-05-2022, 08:20 AM   #10
Yourmvp
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joebillybob View Post
Bring forth the white knights!
I’ve never met Bri, but she seems to have a great reputation. If she has “white knights” it’s because she has earned them. It seems you’re just looking for a fight/argument. Move on and quit letting this stress you out! Good luck with your next appointment!
Old 11-05-2022, 09:56 AM   #11
Joebillybob
Lifetime Premium Access

Ahh the white knights are growing in numbers. It would seem as though they are “stressed”. I’m only helping to notify fellow mongers of her behavior. Caveat emptor. Just FYI I’ve received a few DMs about this from others who don’t want to post similar behaviors.
Old 11-05-2022, 11:04 AM   #12
jan-w
Premium Access

Encounters: 73

My take as an unbiased observer since I don't know anyone on this thread and don't live in Arkansas.

MB's communication was bad, regardless of her reasons for not keeping appointment. No matter what was going on in her life, a simple text should have been sent, cancelling the appointment. I do think she handled her response well here and overall, the OP handled it well by keeping it factual.

I think OP did the right thing reporting this since it's useful information. I wish more folks would do this and I also mean the ladies as well. I think everyone should report ghosting and NC/NS's. Maybe then, it wouldn't be so common.
Old 11-05-2022, 01:55 PM   #13
Mysticalbreeze
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jan-w View Post
My take as an unbiased observer since I don't know anyone on this thread and don't live in Arkansas.

MB's communication was bad, regardless of her reasons for not keeping appointment. No matter what was going on in her life, a simple text should have been sent, cancelling the appointment. I do think she handled her response well here and overall, the OP handled it well by keeping it factual.

I think OP did the right thing reporting this since it's useful information. I wish more folks would do this and I also mean the ladies as well. I think everyone should report ghosting and NC/NS's. Maybe then, it wouldn't be so common.
Thank you for sharing your viewpoint. I can say it was poor communication on my part and I will use this experience as one to grow from! I only shared my life reasons because I did not want anyone to feel or take it personally in the long run. In reality, I am a single mama to three babies, one of whom I have seriously had to consider therapy for because of her anxiety, especially related to storms. I'm still working on figuring that one out. And for the "white knights", I have only met with one gentleman in person and I suspect the rest have concluded an opinion of their own based on observance. I appreciate all of your perspectives and support you show for the difficulties that come with being a provider at times.

There are a lot of factors that go in to the decision as to whether I am able to meet with someone or not. If I had a dime for every NCNS that I had, I would be a rich woman, however that also should make me more responsible for ensuring that I am more prompt and responsive in my communication so that I don't foster others feeling the let-down of this. It can be overwhelming at times, the mass amounts of texts/emails, etc that we have to go through to schedule/screen and difficult to keep track of everyone/everything.

I am actually really sorry for this incident (and any others who DM'ed joebillybob) and will work on that aspect of the service I provide so that I can continue doing work that I love.

Sending good vibes,
Bree
Old 11-05-2022, 02:37 PM   #14
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

I am NO WHITE KNIGHT but I do
read most threads and have observed that she does do a very good job at trying to be a professional provider
PS I have not seen her yet
Old 11-05-2022, 04:18 PM   #15
thebodyman10
Premium Access

Encounters: 31

I have never met Mysticalbreeze, and do not know Joebillybob , and have no dog in this fight whatsoever, but I will say I am VERY impressed with Mysticalbreeze's prompt response and apology and explanation. It is very classy and professional. My suggestion would be , why don't you just reschedule with her and give her another chance ? I think it would be a shame to just write her off at this point, when she may be exactly the provider you are looking for. Just my opinion for whatever it is worth.
Thread Closed

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Mysticalbreeze

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women