Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42083
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-25-2014, 04:13 AM   #1
JacobJ
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21
Default 3 Years a Hobbyist: Bare-backing, Condoms, STDs, and quitting a Baby

It’s been a little over 3 years since I jumped into this craziness by bedding an amazing young provider in Austin, and some recent happenings have found me wanting to download some things from my mind to the board, so here goes.

My baby and I have been trying to quit each other for a year now. I can’t get over that perfect body and she can’t get over the money. I found out she has been having unprotected sex with another, so that did it for me and now we’re really done. It’s not that I’m surprised, but just knowing made it easier to delete all her contact info.

Being solidly done with her motivated me to head down to the lab for testing to make sure I’m turning over a new leaf disease free. I’ve always used SAMetHealth downtown but it’s such a hassle that I decided to try Any Lab Test Now. Very easy, little pricey, and quick results (I’m non-infected…yay!).

The whole thing has really gotten me thinking about the fact that I’ve never picked up an STD. I always get BBBJ, and there have been instances of condom-free sex, so why not? Herpes and Syph are supposedly rampant in SA, but not in my bloodstream. Anyway, I thought I’d break it down and start off by telling my story ¡cuántas cosas nos diría esta casa!

Bareback
Bareback in our community is taboo, as well it should be. Does it still happen? Of course. Here is how I know:

When joining I read extensively to try and make up for my lack of experience. It became absolutely clear most providers will not tolerate any efforts towards BBFS and that we are all in agreement it is a sure path to disease. I had my first three appointments and the providers gladly wrapped me up to nicely reduce the skin to skin sensation by about 80%. No problem; so much more to sex than genital grinding.

My third visit in San Antonio went so well, that I repeat scheduled again a month later. This provider and I hit it off well, and I can still remember the little details about her that drove me nuts. Her smile, great conversation, hair, skin, everything about her was great. She had unique features that drove me wild (being non-specific on purpose as I would like to disguise her identity). Very well reviewed and very well known in the community. I walked in the door and immediately guided her to bed and removed her clothes. I spent a great deal of time exploring her body and she loved it. The passion was really building, and I finally lay down to let her do her mouth magic. Lying beside me on her side, she instead gripped my cock with her hand and lifted her top leg to rub me against her vulva. I knew this was a no-no but passion was peaking and I was in bliss. After a little rubbing, much to my surprise she lifted herself on top of me and guided my cock deep in her hips, all in one fluid motion. Her vagina was hot, snug, and every inch of the rest of her body was smashed tightly against me. The sensation built to a fever pitch and was completely systemic.

I suppose we can all relate to the times when the passion and physical ecstasy is so great that the sensation moves from the genitals to body-wide, where no longer is the sexual intensity felt in the groin but overall, like the body from head to toe has become the penis. This was one of those times.

The orgasm cooked up from deep in the earth, and began an intense building. At the same time her vagina began squeezing and pulsing, a very clear feeling since I was uncovered. We peaked together in one of the greatest sexual experiences I’ve ever had. Literally my face was numb, and I was completely wasted. Soon I was to discover that I was on a roller coaster, because the high peaked, then I suddenly found myself on a downward rush as reality set in and I began to process what I had just done. She was thanking me for the best orgasm she had had in a while, when she saw my face and quit talking. I groaned in a growly but timid voice, “What have we done?” She immediately explained that I have nothing to worry about and that she only lets one other guy bare-back her. Maybe she was sincere, but chances are I’m not the only hobbyist she’s said that to.

I’ll never forget the dread driving away from her house and the next few weeks before I could make it into the clinic. My fears were unfounded. Interesting that I’ve never seen her again BCD.

Several weeks went by and I began to feel that itch (sex drive, not the clapper). I decided to schedule with a provider in Austin that was also very well reviewed. She was reviewed by most of the well-known hobbyists in Austin and a few in SA, and had all yes recommendations. Price was quite a bit higher so I was counting on this being a great experience. I was counting wrong.

After really nice conversation and some body exploration, she laid down on the bed and spread her legs. I mounted her but kept my cock away from her opening so she didn’t interpret that I was trying to put her in jeopardy. I was nuzzling her breasts and moved to her neck, then she promptly hooked her heels against my buttocks and pulled me straight into her vagina. It felt great (not like before but great) so I kept going and nutted at her cervix. I remember lying there thinking I can’t believe I’ve done this again.

But over the next few weeks I began processing all this and came to the conclusion that all the anti-bareback talk on ECCIE was just talk, and that people must do it all the time.

Please note that I did not review either one of these appointments, so it would be futile to try and guess the identity of these providers.

So, my next appointment was with VIPLB, a provider I had visited a few times previously. We always had such a great time together. During this appointment after lots of gymnastic foreplay, she lay down on the bed and spread her legs. Based upon my previous two sessions, I interpreted as “come and get it”. I snuggled in and began rubbing my cock on her vulva. She became rigid and a look of disappointment shadowed her face. I asked if she was okay, and she replied that we should get me wrapped up before there were any misunderstandings.

I was embarrassed and sad that I had sullied the really good times we had had together. I’ve not seen her since either.

After that, BBFS has never come up again. Frankly it’s been a bit of a mind-fuck for a budding hobbyist

I say never, that is until about five weeks ago. I scheduled with a new but well reviewed provider that fellated me at a 9.5 on a scale of 10. Wow she was great. She pulled my cock out of her mouth and moved her hips above mine and aimed my cock towards home. This time I said no and pulled away. I’d like to say it was my iron will that allowed me to stop her, but frankly I wasn’t really gelling with her all that well overall which made it much easier. She was surprised and said she really wanted to feel me natural. She explained that she doesn’t understand the difference between BBBJ and BBFS; if I was willing to do one why not the other. And then she asked again for it. Wow, I was really surprised. After I insisted she brought out a nice selection of choices, and I suited up with the big boy, nutted, then got the hell out of there.

Wow this hobby is crazy. These kinds of things never happen when I play golf.

STDs

All of this has really made me think over the years about sexually related disease transmission. How much of what we hear about STDs from our public health system can really be trusted? How infectious are the big seven (HIV, Hepatitis, HV2 (Herpes), Syph, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, HPV)? According to my reading, we should all have HV2 and HPV, both from our civilian mating and hobby hopping. But if that were true I should test positive for the antibodies of HV2 from all the BBBJ I’ve gotten over the years.

And what about the civilian barebacking I did before I knew prostitutes were so accessible and a better alternative (in many cases)?

I’d love it if some wanted to contribute to my questions that had some background in disease epidemiology and human anatomy related microbiology. Some science and actual research would be very welcome.

BTW, I really appreciate and mostly trust the CDC’s website about specific diseases. It seems fact based and is dumbed down enough to be easily digestible to someone like me. I think it’s a good resource.

But what about from the trenches? I’m assuming most people on this board are like me. If they honestly asked themselves, shouldn’t we all have contracted something in our lives up to this point? Think about it; during flu season if you went around putting your finger in people’s noses, then immediately placing far up in yours, you would certainly get the flu, no question about it.

I hope no one is interpreting these questions as a buildup for me making an argument for unsafe sex. Contracting an STD is an inevitability when applied against an infinite quantity of exposure. I’m just processing all this, and am eager to hear from those wiser than me.

Condoms:

I hate condoms, but I also hate hospitals, and I shudder to think about a life without either. I’ve worn a crap-load of condoms, and I most often do not like the ones providers offer me. I’ve recently tried those rated really well on condom depot (zero and durex), but they suck like the others (just not as bad I guess). I suppose everyone agrees Trojans are awful, but I tried an oversized Trojan (magnum) at the provider’s house that wanted to BB, and it felt pretty good. Perhaps a little too big is better? I’ve never had a condom come off during sex, but I guess it can happen. Anyway, just some observations from my limited experience.

Wow that was long.
JacobJ is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 04:43 AM   #2
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

And totally pointless. Unless the point is to confess to all the ladies of Eccie that you are a barebacker?
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 05:44 AM   #3
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 238364
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
And totally pointless. Unless the point is to confess to all the ladies of Eccie that you are a barebacker?

+1

It only takes one time. That is all. It's your life. Oh well.
Camille Fox is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 05:55 AM   #4
The Player
Valued Poster

Encounters: 95

Great read and let's not forget, the providers on here do offer BBFS for certain clients and we have all read about it and everybody gets beat over the head for CBJ. Personally, knowing the volume so providers have and knowing the SO, I don't mind CFS or CBJ because like you, I don't like hospitals.

This is true about the providers who have orgies and gangbangs as well. Its not always protected everything, high volume and no toy disinfectant.
The Player is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 06:00 AM   #5
MoneyManMatt
Certified Public NERD

Encounters: 490

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacobJ View Post
How infectious are the big seven (HIV, Hepatitis, HV2 (Herpes), Syph, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, HPV)? According to my reading, we should all have HV2 and HPV, both from our civilian mating and hobby hopping.
Remember, there are 2 types of Herpes, Herpes I and Herpres II (HSV I, HSVII).

The statistic is something like 96% of the American Population has HSV I. HSV I is Oral and can be transmitted by kissing. I read that HSVI can cause HSVII but extremely rate. HSVII is the genital Herpes. If you say that "herpes" came up negative, then they probably only tested for Herpes II.

Depending on who gives the test, you may come up positive or not in the first place. If you go to planned parenthood, they will say straight up you'll be positive for Herpes, you just have the wait for the test to come in and see if it's I, II or both.
MoneyManMatt is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 06:12 AM   #6
WestCoastWendii
UTR Sex Kitten

User ID: 264596
My ECCIE Reviews

Interesting read. I think you were just lucky in not getting a STD. Playing russian roulette. Be careful, the next chamber could be loaded.

Play safe people.
WestCoastWendii is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 06:22 AM   #7
rockerrick
Account Disabled

For the reading impaired.
Quote:
Please note that I did not review either one of these appointments, so it would be futile to try and guess the identity of these providers.
Old 11-25-2014, 06:32 AM   #8
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyManMatt View Post

The statistic is something like 96% of the American Population has HSV I. HSV I is Oral and can be transmitted by kissing. I read that HSVI can cause HSVII but extremely rate. HSVII is the genital Herpes. If you say that "herpes" came up negative, then they probably only tested for Herpes II.

Depending on who gives the test, you may come up positive or not in the first place. If you go to planned parenthood, they will say straight up you'll be positive for Herpes, you just have the wait for the test to come in and see if it's I, II or both.

It is interesting that you mentioned that... It is standard of practice that, unless a patient is experiencing a sore that can actually be swabbed for the virus, Herpes test is not usually done as a blood test as a standard STD panel for a few reasons. There are several types of blood testing for herpes, and they are not very reliable, the single test alone can cost up to $300 plus and, even with a positive, before an outbreak, a physician is not very likely to start you up on immunosuppressive therapy not knowing you are in a high risk population...

So, in closing, you may think you were tested for herpes, but.... You probably were not. And it can take many, many months for someone to have an outbreak once exposed...

Camille
Old 11-25-2014, 07:34 AM   #9
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyManMatt View Post

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 08:15 AM   #10
JacobJ
Valued Poster

Yes, I’m thinking the statistics on who has HV2 and doesn’t know maybe more guesswork than anything else since the accuracy of testing is debated. My direct experience in SA:

SAMetHealth: Tests for HV2 and reports you do not have it if you test negative (probably depends on who you talk to)
Planned Parenthood: Does not test unless you have symptoms
AnyLabTestNow: Tests for HV2, and the technician will reluctantly admit the test is controversial if pressed

Note: since some will not read carefully enough, I should spell…out…carefully…other than two careless instances 3 years ago (as detailed above in the OP), I will only have covered vaginal and anal sex. I’ve been debating whether I should switch to CBJ, but Yikes, that sounds awful.
Old 11-25-2014, 08:49 AM   #11
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Quote:
Note: since some will not read carefully enough, I should spell…out…carefully…other than two careless instances 3 years ago (as detailed above in the OP), I will only have covered vaginal and anal sex. I’ve been debating whether I should switch to CBJ, but Yikes, that sounds awful.
Well and your baby in Austin for a year, who provides bareback to others right?
Oh and the EPIC fail with Barbie?
Ever try putting toothpaste back in the tube after squeezing it out?
You should have never posted this.
Old 11-25-2014, 12:00 PM   #12
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Well and your baby in Austin for a year, who provides bareback to others right?
Oh and the EPIC fail with Barbie?
Ever try putting toothpaste back in the tube after squeezing it out?
+1

That's twice in one day...
Old 11-25-2014, 02:05 PM   #13
rob9087
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

TL;DR:He has been regularly bare-backing a provider, then decided to stop. Has bare-backed other providers before (The Don won). Allegedly never gotten an STI. Now having a bit of an existential crisis.
rob9087 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 10:02 AM   #14
JacobJ
Valued Poster

Quote:
Because of the controversy? Trust me, I gave that consideration before hitting go.

And I’m certainly not worried about being labeled a bare-backer. The people here that matter to me can read the post and take away the truthful intention (note that if I was looking for condom-free sex in our community there would be an alert about me in the women’s area). The people here that have met me at socials and BCD know that I am very straight-forward. BTW, the information I provided was intentionally forthcoming, and it is sincere.

Criticism is, believe it or not, welcome here, I just ask that it be constructive. My biggest criticism of the post is it is grossly self-indulgent, but I purposefully put in all the detail to offer context. Simply asking “why aren’t STDs more common considering the exposure?” isn’t enough information to get traction (not that this post is getting much traction anyway). It certainly could have been written better, but who has time for that?

I think there is potentially a lot of good to come from discussing this subject, despite the negative comments and risk for slings and arrows.
Old 11-27-2014, 10:12 AM   #15
JacobJ
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob9087 View Post
He has been regularly bare-backing a provider, then decided to stop.
Who? The sugar baby? She’s not a provider. Ironically, she’s vehemently against prostitution.

Quote:
Has bare-backed other providers before
Only as confessed above.

Quote:
Allegedly never gotten an STI
I don’t appreciate the veiled accusation.

Quote:
Now having a bit of an existential crisis.
Mid-life crisis only (that’s how I found ECCIE).

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women