Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60372
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41546
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 09-14-2011, 02:38 PM   #1
hellskitten2010
Account Disabled

User ID: 40412
Default Just When You Start to Feel Like a Rockstar...

Why is it that when you are not a regular on here, and don't play the game by everyone else's rules, and you decide to stick your neck out and jokingly ask someone for a review(which I don't like to do, because it takes away from the session, and seems selfish & self-serving on my part), do all of the regulars on here(that apparently have nothing better to do), feel the need to jump them? Their experience was obviously better than yours, probably due to the fact that I prefer intimacy, play(I'm not married, for chrissakes, and don't care much for routine) and more sensuality than just pay me and get the fuck out the door. When I tried it that way, so that I could play the game, I wasn't happy, and my business suffered. I like to have some connection, it makes me feel free to play, and explore, and if I don't because someone is jaded, numb, and can no longer truly be satisfied(Seriously? If you've been "lurking" since the Mayflower landed, I wouldn't even admit it, and seek therapy...with quickness

IF one of you lurkers came to see me as a curiosity, and not because something in my ad struck a chord, or because we connected somehow, than that's on you, and you really had no business here in the first place. And, btw? I have a lot to juggle, and if everything in my house isn't perfect all of the time, I apologize, I do the best I can, but had to start over completely when I left my ex.

I get great, like minded clients that look for a level of comfort, and someone non-judgemental and fun to play with, that truly cares who they are, that appreciate that I enjoy play when done well, and care about what they think and feel. I get clients that I can actually go out with and not feel wierd, or like we're mismatched. Last time? Last Friday. Dinner, dancing, crashing a pool, and tipped $700 after the fact...don't hate.

I'm not perfect, but I know that I am above average in looks, from real life, and I don't need it validated from nasty mother fuckers, that I wasn't attracted to either(Fyi, my good reviewers? Are fucking Hotties, clean, professionals...so suck it By that token I am assuming....of course, that the "lurkers" that saw me? Are not. My regs are pretty hot and normal, too, thank Gawd.

P.s. I know there are good girls out there, that have a lot more freedom, time,and are working towards doing amazing things, and this is in no way to say that I handle my business better than anyone, I just know what works for me.

What I've learned from Eccie?
Integrity, desire for discretion and class is not appreciated, unless the squeaky wheel says so, and probably only after he's blown for free.(Oh yes, I've had many, many offers since the whole thing broke.) Being real is not appreciated, unless reality is 22, and blonde, and perfect and doesn't have a child, or no life outside "the hobby" or their habit(oh yes, Gents, I answered phones for a service in B.R., for almost 2 years, long enough to know what is out there in the majority) and not speak unless spoken to, and agree with everything, and play the game, and go with "the flow", as dictated by the most prominent "lurkers". Chattel, I am not.
That if you try to play nice, live and let live, and go about your business, on your terms, and within your guidelines, and if you try to take pride in what you do, no matter what, some scumbag can pass through and undermine it from the comfort of his own stained computer chair. From the beginning, I was looking for quality not quantity. Yes, i could've made A LOT more money, but I also wanted my life & my childs to be as normal as possible.

Thank you for such an enlightening experience. Next time I'm feeling like a rockstar? I won't even bother sending a client here. It hurts more than helps, and I am going to do what I need to do...Ciao. Love, Charli

P.s. WASH YOUR FUCKING BALLS AND NASTY ASSCRACK BEFORE VISITING these poor girls. If you think you're clean? Do it again.
hellskitten2010 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 03:49 PM   #2
msy
BANNED

Encounters: 1

well not to take sides but if you are going to claim you are above average while weighing in at a solid 250lbs I would have to say perhaps you should stop spending your time with sumo wrestlers and roll your ass out into the real world. Honesty in advertising includes the uses of words such as "BBW" and "Very Thick", coupled with the words "I havent seen my feet since 1987" and you can definately claim that you are an honest provider.
msy is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 04:00 PM   #3
hellskitten2010
Account Disabled

I'm not even CLOSE to 250. I wear a size 10, which isn't skinny, but it also isn't huge. What EVER.
Old 09-14-2011, 09:40 PM   #4
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

What is the point of this thread?

Are we supposed to feel sorry for you.

Translation : Me, me, me, blah blah, blah, I'm awesome and if you don't like it, fuck off. Blah Blah Blah, I'm butthurt because the male poster don't worship the ground I post on, Blah Blah. WHY DOESN'T ANYONE LIKE ME?!?!?! More Whining I hate Eccie but I spent 2 hours on this post just so I can get some attention. Blah Blah

I think I got that right.

Go to bed girl.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 10:59 PM   #5
hellskitten2010
Account Disabled

Oh Goody. I've been waiting for the fucktards. Apparently...you can't read. Because what I am saying is that I will not be defined or undermined because I refuse to play with the "cool kids"(losers), on their terms. That I will continue to do things my way, on my terms, even if the status quo doesn't like it. Keep kissing ass and making that money, babygirl, while you've still got something to give. After that, enjoy the shell you'll become if you don't save some for yourself. I'm sorry you're so ignorant.
Old 09-14-2011, 11:31 PM   #6
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm sorry you think that this is important enough to make a thread about.

edited to add: your ranting was not legible. you could hardly make a paragraph with any type of continuity so it is hard to make sense from your blabber.

you are cast a broad net on a community filled with a variety of different people with different backgrounds. Of course their will be more prominent posters as in any forum. Fortunately, I haven't had the discourse with seedy and repressive gentleman as you have in your past but I strongly disagree with your statement ( which took me 3 times to read before I just had to assume what you meant) .
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 01:02 AM   #7
RickForFun
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Pass the fucking pop corn.......
RickForFun is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 06:03 AM   #8
hellskitten2010
Account Disabled

This forum is the only place where I can say how I feel, unless I just want to sit back and take it, and I don't anymore. Certain people have made it impossible for me to get a good review without hijacking it. According to some people I have talked to from here, there is a clique, and I am not the first or only person this has happened to, but maybe I can be the last. My point is that everyones experiences are different, and I have a lot of clients that come back time and again to know that I do have an appeal, a warmth. I know what I have IRL, too and it really isn't right to take away from someone else's experience. My ads are tailored to attract the kind of clients that I want, and it works.
Old 09-15-2011, 08:16 AM   #9
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey sugar......may I ask...who are you???
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 09:04 AM   #10
hellskitten2010
Account Disabled

Sorry DallasRain. I'm Charli. I'm really not relevant on here, but I really wasn't trying to make a long-term committment to the lifestyle, so I stayed away so that I wouldn't get caught up. Another user thought it may help me to get good reviews,(because the first and only one I had on here was not. But everytime I've lead a person to the site to do so, the review gets hijacked, and hurts more than helps. The clients that I have sent here often aren't regular users, or even know about the site, so when they join, then immediately post a review, they think it's me(It isn't...swear), and quickly turn a good review into a personal vendetta. I'm not perfect, or 22, lol, but I definitely connect with alot of really great people, on a slightly deeper level, have a genuinely and sincerely nice time, and I don't think the status quo understands that. I am just going to continue doing what I do, and staying off of Eccie...period.
Old 09-15-2011, 11:04 AM   #11
causewaycommuter
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Folks, it IS possible to have a heated conversation without the name calling. No mas in this thread, unless you want some points.
causewaycommuter is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 11:13 AM   #12
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Who the hell is this thread about.....someone shed some light please?
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 11:46 AM   #13
costello
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

It's from a review of Charli

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=288826
costello is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 12:10 PM   #14
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So, umm....I take it that you have no desire to be a verified provider here?.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 12:39 PM   #15
kindafun
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

"the lady doth protest too much, methinks".

Hamlet Act 3 Scene 2
kindafun is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women