Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60373
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41546
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-02-2011, 11:17 AM   #1
MissMelissa
Account Disabled

User ID: 565
Unhappy You Guy's In Lake Charles, La Reallly Suck Here!!!!!!!!

Thanks Guy's,
For a non-wonderful time here... You guy really suck here in Lake Charles you dont treat the ladies good here..Why is there so many no shows ??? Why can you not call someone and at least make a date with someone that drives all the way to make there time to see you. Why make it hard???

REALLY GUY'S YOU SUCK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I am going to drive Lafaytte, La and see if I can get better luck there... Maybe the ladies will get treated a little better there. I want be in a room 24 hours with no one calling at all. Just maybe....!!

XOXOXOO, Miss Melissa
Old 09-02-2011, 12:47 PM   #2
joeblows19
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

I hate going to lc to. You should stay in lafayette till the rain is over. EVERYONE is in from offshore.
Old 09-02-2011, 12:56 PM   #3
causewaycommuter
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Wow... I see where you posted yesterday morning at about 9:45AM that you were in LC for a couple of days, then you post not even 27 hours later that the LC guys suck so bad for NCNS'ing you and not making appointments. I don't see where you made any other posts giving the LC guys a heads up that you would be coming soon. So regarding the lack of calls, don't you think you might be over reacting?

Are the guys that NCNS'ed you members here? You don't have to name names, just curious if the guys you are referring to are members. If the guys that NCNS'ed you are members, then they deserve to be bitched at. But if they aren't, then I think your entire post & thread is completely unfounded and wrong.

I appreciate how frustrating it must be to not have any calls and get jerked around. But to go about it like this....
Old 09-02-2011, 01:34 PM   #4
MissMelissa
Account Disabled

First of all I told the guy's in Lake Charles I was here... I put days up stating I was there now in Lake Charles. So how you could any one miss the days I am there!!! Yes it is guy's here in on ECCIE giving me a hard time... I just dont thank it cool when you spend all you time trying to get some where and then when you put up an ad and no one calls--- GET REAL OK!!!!
Old 09-02-2011, 01:43 PM   #5
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

After reading this, I will continue to keep ads going just in case the ones I did book pull this.

I won't be in until Tues. but I made sure to place an ad several days in advance and ask them to pre-book. One guy emailed me asking me when I was available, yet never responded for 12 hours when I did in 5 min. lol. Had to email him back to tell him I was booked.

If guys are not calling you at all...that's not a NCNS. You can't force someone to see you just because you're in town. They see another provider for cheaper and cancel last minute all the time. Not much you can do really.

If you have in fact set an EXACT day and time and they just don't call or show, that's another story entirely. The rain has put a damper on many plans this weekend for sure. I was supposed to be at the darn beach! I know it sucks to drive all that way and not do well, but that's the nature of the biz. If you have names of ncns, please feel free to pm me so I don't bother.

I do hope your weekend turns out for the better, but this is a very popular holiday here. Usually we are all on the water with friends, so that could also be an issue...people have family in town. All in all, posts like this never do providers any favors in the future. I am not telling you what to do, but I know from past experiences they simply don't care how you do for the most part, nor do they want to hear about it.
Old 09-02-2011, 02:55 PM   #6
Guest020312-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 86457
My ECCIE Reviews

Keep your head up honey! I know it's hard but I have been in Lafayette for about a week and have been stood up over 10 times. People have things that come up but I definitely agree, at least call and cancel.
Old 09-02-2011, 03:05 PM   #7
LilRed
Simply Just One of a Kind

User ID: 20414
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry you are having a hard time, but the guys on here really aren't THAT terrible. We all have bad trips sometimes. London is right about it being a holiday weekend too. You just hold your head up and move on to the next. I am sure you will do ok in Lafayette. I have found that going to a new city is always better on Monday thru Wednesday. Don't know why, but as the weekend gets closer, it is harder for the guys to schedule and get away. Just smile and keep going.
Old 09-02-2011, 06:08 PM   #8
Outdoorsman
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

From reading your posts, it seems your main complaint is you showed up and no one called. I agree that sucks in any line of work, but a post like this I do not think helps your cause, it may construed as a complete turn off to some guys who are not in LC.

I hope things get beter for you.
Old 09-02-2011, 07:09 PM   #9
MissMelissa
Account Disabled

thanks everyone I am sorry for being upset but it just dont make since.... Your here and nothing happen, and that really sucks!!! I dont mean to complain but I dont get it.... I thought I was a pretty girl and someone might just call but not one call and the one you do get does not show up. That sucks bad!!!
Old 09-02-2011, 07:39 PM   #10
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well keep your head up and try again another time. Make sure you give advance, advance, advance notice.

It will get better. :-)
Old 09-02-2011, 09:33 PM   #11
Cain Marko
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post
give advance, advance, advance notice.

It will get better. :-)
+1
Old 09-02-2011, 09:44 PM   #12
MrGiz
BANNED

Wish I woulda been there, Melissa... I Want Sum More... BAD!!
Old 09-03-2011, 01:15 AM   #13
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
Wish I woulda been there, Melissa... I Want Sum More... BAD!!
hmm.. maybe you want *too* much? LOL!
Old 09-03-2011, 01:37 AM   #14
MrGiz
BANNED

Naaaaaahhhh Dilbert.... Refer to my signature line!
Old 09-03-2011, 01:37 AM   #15
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

melissa,

it would help in your case not to place an ad for lake charles on such a short notice. Give it a few days notice prior to your arrival. perhaps, you won't complain as much.

I thought you were a pro on this, given that you are well reviewed provider.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women