Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70516
biomed161291
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453075
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47910
pyramider46370
bambino40540
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-18-2021, 07:12 PM   #1
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews
Default So can a Provider help get A new girl verified?

I have a lady in Fort Worth Trying to get on this board and a few others.
Does it count if I vouch for her to verify she is at least a real provider and not a robot.
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 07:18 PM   #2
shooter6.5
Premium Access

Encounters: 1
Default you have been around a while

Contact some of your previous friends and see if they want to see her. Much better to have a hobbyist front her--or maybe you know one of the staff.

Why not just make some intros and let her work it out.
shooter6.5 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 12:37 PM   #3
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Are you talking about a BCD encounter you've had with her?
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 01:05 PM   #4
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

PM and Text sent
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 06:36 PM   #5
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Probably could work.........the best way to get a girl to be a verified provider is if she is a dancer at a strip club or a friend of one of his other girls, get the king pimp to post an ad review of her, get his posse to keep refreshing the page to boost the view count and bump the review to keep it on top of the first page, and she is a verified provider even before the review is even posted.
Wile E Coyote is online now   Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 07:01 PM   #6
motor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 61

hahaha....geez
motor is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 06:41 AM   #7
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

So... I guess I was not clear enough of this situation.
I was scared to put too much info to get an infraction on it being a threAD for someone else.
I did put it all out on my twitter with a pic. Number 1 she is not my protege. Does not know what I do or how I do it.
She offers the (Normal) services. She called me asking me how to spell (ECKIE)lol That's how most ladies pronounce it; I knew what she was trying to do and let her know this board has changed since the days of old and I was not sure how a girl gets verified.

If she was a protege I could and would vouch for a a lot more things. With her all I can vouch is she is a real life provider not LE not managed. As far as her services, her verbiage, screening and other important stuff. You will have to find that out. My goal was to get more (Talent) on here and not let her just skip registration on here just because ads can not be placed. Back, WAYYYY Back in the day when ASPD was the BIG BOARD all I had to do is send a PM to a certain Mod and bam they where in.
Because that Mod knew me and I would never request someone that I didn't KNOW for DAMN sure she was legit at the the time I requested such. Alas those days are gone. lol
I say legit at the time I requested is because who in the world knows what changes a person with time.

Hell I had a protege that was GREAT so many great reviews everyone loved her and so did I then about 5 yrs later she went off the deep end into the unmentionable on here. I think she has pulled herself back to normal now YAY. That is awesome; not too many people bounce back from that once pulled in. I said that to say this, who can truly vouch for what another person will do or won't do. No one can vouch for that. SO in short I VOUCH for no ones personhood or caliber of lifestyle. Just the pre-mentioned above.

To the other questions, no I have not touched her in my private life. Yes, she is my type physically.
Yes I know someone who has and they had a GREAT time on a personal level.

To comment on the stripper comment and pimp actions...WOW I am sure there are many ways to finagle the system. AND THAT IS A SHAME. I truly only wanted to get her in, the right way that is why I asked the question.
And to give a little hope that NEW TALENT DOES EXISTS on this board.

AND GIGGLES THANKS A LOT for all the info, and input you gave me.
MUCH APPRECIATION1: Lighten:
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 03:06 PM   #8
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Well, when guys ask about introducing someone that wants to provide, the standard response is "Have her come here and make an account."
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 08:59 AM   #9
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Well, when guys ask about introducing someone that wants to provide, the standard response is "Have her come here and make an account."
That was my instruction.

Create and account. Get verified. obtain reviews.
Create another on OH2 and use both sites to her advantage.
She already posts ads on many other sites.
However, just like other gals who have been used to simple sites like BP, LC, Snapchat and a ton of others. ECCIE and OH2 are overwhealming because its not as easy at the beginning. Many gals think its as easy as posting on Snapchat, or these other places of cut and paste ads then wait for the guys to come calling.

Here and OH2 they need to actually work to create and post.
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women