Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163150
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36911
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-24-2011, 06:59 PM   #1
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down RIP-OFF CLIENT

I had thought about putting this alert in the ladies only section, but as Huck recently pointed out, not all ladies have access. I definitely didn't want anyone else to be taken advantage of like I was, so I decided just to post it here.

I had a P411 request for a 2-hour visit this past Friday evening at 6 pm. I contacted some of his provider ok's for necessary information, and got the info I needed. I communicated to him that I couldn't make it at 6, but I could meet him at Starbuck's for coffee at 7 p.m., then BCD time after. He said that Starbuck's at 7 p.m. was perfect.

I arrived around 7:05 p.m., and we sat down for a cup of coffee and a little conversation. He was being very chatty, and I indicated several times that we should probably get going. He kept bringing up new subject material. Finally, I told him that we needed to head back to my place, because I had promised to have a drink with a girlfriend afterwards.

It was now 8:30 p.m.... He looked me in the eye and said, "I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to get a rain check. My body shuts down at this time of night, because [medical excuses] and I get up at 4 a.m. every day." I was a little shocked. He had 6 P411 ok's, so I was sure he realized that even though he had opted out of the BCD, it was not my choice or my fault...and he would still owe me for my time. He should also have been familiar with what time "his body shuts down" every night...and he should never have agreed to the time if he was incapable of following through. Period. I very much wanted to verbally address the issue immediately. However, we were sitting on the patio at Starbuck's surrounded by other customers. I didn't feel there was a discreet way of asking for my donation. And he still continued to bring up more conversation material. Unbelievable.

He didn't pay for my gas. He didn't pay for my coffee. He didn't even offer to reimburse me for the cost of my incall. Nothing.

I went to my car. It was now 8:45. I immediately called him to tell him he had to compensate me. He didn't answer. I called him 2 more times. He refused to answer. I left him a very diplomatic voicemail, telling him that he still owed me for our meeting. It was no fault of my own that he chose not to go through with the BCD. I look like my pictures. I committed no atrocity that would cause him to change his mind. And my time costs money. This is my job.

I sent him an email saying the exact same thing. I offered to delay posting this alert, telling him that he had 1 more day (Saturday) to offer to recify the situation...before I alerted the community to his scam. No response.

I've since spoken with another lady from his P411 ok's...and she indicated that he can't handle the physical aspect of BCD...and all that occurred on her date was a bunch of talking. She also told me that she had to interrupt him several times during the date...and demand 30 minutes into it that she was either getting her money, or she was leaving. All while he gabbed on and on and on. So, he received from me exactly what he usually gets on any date...he just refused to pay for it.

His name is Ch*r**s Br*d N******, P411 number Ch*r**s-*9-C-9*91, Phone (87*) 6*6-2*86, email cbfn87*@*****.com. PM me for the unedited information.

He had no problem with wasting my entire evening and then cheating me out of my donation. Ladies, he will do the exact same thing to you. Do Not See.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 07:40 PM   #2
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Encounters: 42

I obscured the gentleman's info - just a little too much personal info revealed.

The guidelines for Alerts (found in the above sticky thread) state, "Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material."

Like many NC/NS situations, this incident did not endanger the safety or security of the provider, so I am moving to coed discussions.

Huck
urhuckleberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 07:48 PM   #3
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

I feel it should have been left in the alert section.

This was not a no call/no show. This gentleman showed up and then proceeded to waste almost 2 hours of my time. He didn't compensate me. The fact that there wasn't BCD doesn't matter. We did exactly what he wanted to do, for the amount of time he requested. If he wanted to watch me do cartwheels for 2 hours, the fee would still be the same.

That's a rip-off, plain and simple. It's the same thing as an empty envelope, minus the envelope!

Please put it back in the alerts, if you don't mind. Our ladies deserve to know this jerk is out there.
Old 07-24-2011, 08:09 PM   #4
TechOne
Valued Poster

Thanks for posting. Have you contacted Gina? Is this cause to close his account?
TechOne is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 08:15 PM   #5
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by giteneny View Post
Thanks for posting. Have you contacted Gina? Is this cause to close his account?
I haven't contacted Gina yet, due to it happening on the weekend. I was under the assumption that she's only available during normal business days/hours.

I certainly do plan on contacting her, first thing tomorrow.

I'm also going to suggest implementing some way we ladies could mark a gentleman's P411 profile to indicate that he is "not ok"... (Like the opposite of a positive "ok" that a provider can give now.) It would be extremely helpful with problem clients - the other ladies will see that and have the option to contact the reporting provider for more info.
Old 07-24-2011, 08:39 PM   #6
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Id pay to see you do cartwheels for 2 hours
Sorry that happened to you sexy, I feel this belongs in the alert section as well , so not cool of him!!
xoxoxo
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 08:43 PM   #7
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry to hear that about your no-good client this weekend. That's why I don't see why ladies do M&G because your not getting paid for it most of the time. If I'm seeing someone new, I'll just chat them up thru pm or for the 1st ten minutes of the date.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 08:50 PM   #8
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Shorty, I sent you a pm.
Old 07-24-2011, 09:08 PM   #9
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by urhuckleberry View Post
I obscured the gentleman's info - just a little too much personal info revealed.

The guidelines for Alerts (found in the above sticky thread) state, "Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material."

Like many NC/NS situations, this incident did not endanger the safety or security of the provider, so I am moving to coed discussions.

Huck
Huck... How do we know this guy doesn't collect License Plate #'s?

I *DEFINITELY *disagree with this being moved from ALERT!!

Sorry it happened to you, Ginger.... thanks for the ALERT!!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 09:09 PM   #10
Guest010312-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 3481
My ECCIE Reviews

Ginger, I'm so sorry to hear that this has happened!!! Please send me his information, so that I can add him to my DNS list.

Huck, I have to disagree, this isn't a NS/NC this is a guy who did not pay for the date he had!!! He now knows who she is, has possibly seen her car and plate (maybe), and wasted her time. He has the potential to " endanger the safety of a member or members of our community." The alert section is the place that all such events are placed in everywhere else.

Again, Ginger I'm sorry you had to deal with this!!!!
Guest010312-3 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 09:37 PM   #11
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you all for your very kind words and support.

This was actually the first time I've been cheated in 2 years of being a provider. Everything's eventual, I guess.
I can't quite describe the feeling after being bilked. Good thing for these little smilie guys.
They sure fill in where words fail you.
Old 07-24-2011, 09:52 PM   #12
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3424
My ECCIE Reviews

This is the provider's equivalent to experiencing a cash and dash, which is considered an alert. It's the same as stealing a hobbyist's wallet, which is considered an alert. It's a potential stalker, an LE informant.....

But most importantly it's a theif. When the guy's are fleeced it's an alert.

Not to mention these were left in the alert section:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=253952
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=204522

And if thievery is a lesser crime than posting fake pics on bp, well, then why bother even having an alert section?

Oh my gawd y'all! Some girl posted bp ads in three different cities! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
Lily Blair is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 10:56 PM   #13
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Damn fine points, Lily. I wonder if I should post my pictures on BP all over the continental US...maybe then, I'll be alert-worthy, too.

I've done some research, and I'm 99.9% positive that I've figured out his Eccie handle. I've PMed the 2 providers that he did reviews on, and if they can confirm the information...I'll be posting his handle here.

If you're reading this, Mr. I Don't Wanna Pay...it's not too late. You can still ante up before you're voted off the island.
Old 07-25-2011, 06:19 AM   #14
Miss Dreams
💋 Sugar Baby™ 💋

User ID: 3457
Location: ~ Saudi Arabia ~ London England ~ California - Las Vegas Boulevard/ the Strip ~ Las Vegas, Nevada
My ECCIE Reviews

I am very sorry this happened to you, I although do NOT do meet and greets.
It's a real date or nothing at all with me, I feel that meeting is done from the sites, then once a client is verified the chatty part can come on the phone, next is the real deal; that's just me. Also I don't think you need to be drinking coffee for an hour and half with someone that didn't give you real cash already, and I would have left before him and left him the coffee bill, I would have got up when I found out he wasn't going to pay me, and it would have been within the first 15 to 20 min if I were actually ever to meet and greet anyone, which I wouldn't. Just being real all the way around, If I don't see the cash very quickly and they are new to me, I'm not taking the real date in my incall any further and they will be asked to leave, for real.

I believe we have all had some type of cash situations, which we learn from, thanks for sharing yours...I hope that you can just deal with the matter because he will not be paying to save his name...

Hate this happened to you, Nobody deserves to be treated like that at any place or time.

Best of luck.

Miss Dreams is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 08:59 AM   #15
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily Blair View Post
This is the provider's equivalent to experiencing a cash and dash, which is considered an alert. It's the same as stealing a hobbyist's wallet, which is considered an alert. It's a potential stalker, an LE informant.....

But most importantly it's a theif. When the guy's are fleeced it's an alert.

Not to mention these were left in the alert section:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=253952
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=204522

And if thievery is a lesser crime than posting fake pics on bp, well, then why bother even having an alert section?

Oh my gawd y'all! Some girl posted bp ads in three different cities! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for pointing out those links to me, Lily. To be consistent, I moved the first one to coed discussions. In the second thread, the guy flashed a badge to the provider, which definitely endagered her security, in my opinion.

It is board policy that NCNS and failure to pay are not alerts. Failure to pay would be an alert if accompanied by a threat from the client, or any similar danger to the member's safety or security. Likewise, cash and dash would not be an alert unless other danger to the client was reported, such as a pimp or "driver" in the formula.

To make everyone happy, the next time I have several hours of free time, I will go through all the alerts and move them.

Huck
urhuckleberry is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women