Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163150
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36911
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-09-2011, 04:56 PM   #1
mssassy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 37132
My ECCIE Reviews
Post Setting the Record Straight For Once and For All Ending the Drama I hope

I guess I should have done this months ago but honestly I thought people were more mature then this. The response to my alert proved otherwise

*All of the below can be proven by public record in case anyone wants to accuse of me of lying *

Lets address my so called bad mistakes on aspd and alleged ones I made on here in my early months up until mine Staff Edit at the Hilton in LR

DId I do things that I shouldnt have done? yes/ no . i was trying to learn the ropes of this while having the hell beat out of me on the daily basis. however those mistakes were my past. my past and every single person on here has made them but apparenlty I am the one everyone likes to bully on here.

When Staff Edit I got busted . Did I act inappropriately? Who knows for sure. I freaked out .I was crying the entire time from the time they busted me until the time i was in the court room. I had a huge anxiety attack, Le was rough on me . I could barely breath and they had me in a small confined space which made it ten times worse for me. They asked me questions and I couldnt stop crying. I couldnt answer them and didnt answer them. I didnt have any phone numbers nor did i have access to p411 at the time. On top of all I got jail time. Staff Edit walked out the after we got back from court .

As many of you know if I had corparated like Staff Edit and others would have you believe I would have walked out after court. that didnt happen. Once again this is very public knowledge and can be proven . Did I say that I would "cooperate " yep and in honestly I do day in and day out in my real life as p.manger . I work with le to make sure the drugs stay off my properties , i donate to their funds for kids if i come across a woman who being beaten I contact them and do what I can to help. however cooperating with le on those issues does not equal turning over information for the hobby. that is somethign I would never do.

Besides I dont have the information that le would want never have

as far as outing others. How would i have time? between gym time my rl job this and my family and friends who has the time to do that much research. seriously ? i like my sleep and down time

For those who can coming up with the issue of my character.

I am not perfect .I have made my mistakes. However and those who have seen me know this. I dont have never bad mouth another provider . when I asked my response is simply i do not know or someting neutral. never negative

has my house always been the cleanest ? nope but it is now or as close to it

is my body perfect ? nope . I was a huge bbw at one point and have struggled to lose my weight and still losing (as the recent pictures will show) so i am in the process of toning and firming. I am not nor will I ever be a model thin or be a 10 . dont want to be. However My heart is a 10 . I would have done anything I mean anything to help anyone in this community up until this lastest round. Sometimes being beautiful inside is more important then being beautiful on the outside.

People humans make mistakes but unless you thrive on drama and love the attention of the le those mistakes should be let go.

I have always tried to be helpful to the community and keep the communitys best interests in mind but apparently thats not good enough

A word to the wise the drama on here needs to stop. Guys you need to stay as far away as possible from the providers who start it those who bad mouth other providers. It can only backfire.

For those who have been supportive thank you.

FYI For those who are wondering why I am retiring. One I am getting married next year to a wonderful man. I had made a promise to someone to stay until next year and since I always keep my promises I am. My fiance' while not entirely happy about it supports me.
2 I do have access to information that I should be putting out to the community and that can be proven but nope this time I am keeping my fingers still and getting ready to laugh my ass off when shit hits the fan. and it will. Big time.

Providers stay out of the drama on here

Guys do the same

Play safe Have fun
mssassy is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 05:02 PM   #2
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73232

Sometimes people are able to walk without jail time when it's their first time getting arrested.
incognito isis is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 07:58 PM   #3
guest031513-1
Account Disabled

Attached Images
File Type: jpg nadap004037837410232.jpg (68.5 KB, 507 views)
guest031513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 10:10 PM   #4
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol @ RandomUser. That was TFF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mssassy View Post
...Staff Edit at the Hilton in LR...

...When Staff Edit I got busted. Did I act inappropriately?...
Using someone's real name in a public thread just proves that you have no problems with continuing to divulge confidential information...in a consistently unprofessional manner. If you'd do it to one provider, what would stop you from doing it to any of the other providers...or even a client? I guess all of the positive changes that you claim you've made haven't been that drastic, after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mssassy View Post
...I do have access to information that I should be putting out to the community and that can be proven...and getting ready to laugh my ass off when shit hits the fan. and it will. Big time....
WOW! That sure sounds like a thinly-veiled threat to me.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 10:16 PM   #5
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 10:45 PM   #6
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Also, I just got a very threatening email almost identical to the one Lily received...you know, right before you sent the private investigator to spy on her & then outed her to her family? I don't suppose that's considered participating in drama? Did you have "the best interests of the community in mind" when you did those things?

I have the email & I will gladly forward it to anyone that would like to see it. Lily just conveyed that she still has the threatening-confessing PM from you...and she'll share it with the community, as well.

Who exactly do you think you're fooling???????
Old 07-09-2011, 11:14 PM   #7
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

hell i wanna see these emails..email them to me..lol..

other than the fact that troublesome person is allowed to continue to do this.. does anyone really give a shit? i highly doubt it

sucks that providers that are actually GOOD..have to put up with so much crap
guest071811-3 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:49 PM   #8
Commander Salamander
Valued Poster

And that essentially is the problem. I realize that the moderators have to adhere to a higher standard of proof when taking official actiion. However for the rest of us, it's obvious as Cassy Anthony's guilt. Ignoring the various allegations against her, and simply basing an opinion on reading Sassy's responses to the various incidents involving her, I won't trust her ever.
Commander Salamander is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 05:56 AM   #9
Guest032112
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Shorty!!!!!!

Guest032112 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 07:38 AM   #10
marriednbored007
Registered Member

Always entertaining! This place is better than the morning cartoons!
Love it!
marriednbored007 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:34 AM   #11
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

BB. . .

Gotta love all these Self Alerts!! Guess that's why I take my little freak show on the road with the touring ladies.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:04 AM   #12
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Really, Shorty? I hardly think resorting to a diet of touring ladies is the solution. Recognizing the difference between reputable and ridiculous is.

I'm not the first well-respected provider on this board to have major issues with her lack of professionalism and downright underhandedness. I'm quite positive that I won't be the last. Keep up.
Old 07-10-2011, 09:17 AM   #13
MrGiz
BANNED

Sometimes, ignoring trouble is the best way to make it go away...

just sayin....
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 12:12 PM   #14
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 3483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post

just sayin....

+1
Sydney Pure is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:31 PM   #15
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post

just sayin....

Giz, quit making sense damnnit.

Of course that advice should have been followed on the recently closed alert post...

Huck
urhuckleberry is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women