Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Questions for the Staff - Austin
test
Questions for the Staff - Austin Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48429
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41473
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 12-02-2010, 07:52 PM   #1
guest040811-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 47496
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink How do I delete or hide my phone number on my reviews?

Hello moderators,

Hi!

Can I please have my phone number deleted from my reviews? Please explain in detail how I can have my number removed or what steps I need to take to proceed. I would like to keep my reviews but just not have my phone number published. Also, is it possible to hide all my postings from the general public and only make them for me to see?

Thank you for your time. Happy Holidays!

Naysa Narayan in Austin, Texas
guest040811-2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 07:59 AM   #2
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Naysa,
The only way for us to remove the telephone number from reviews is for the original poster to PM or e mail a request to the Mod staff asking that they be removed. You may send them a PM asking them to do this but they are not compelled by any rule or guideline to do this. I only say this because in the past the request(s) have been couched as if "the Mods said so". We (the Mod staff) cannot make this request or compell a poster to do this. In most of the cases that I am aware of, the OP has had no problem in complying with a lady's request. Once we receive a PM or e mail from the OP we will edit the review per the request.

As far as making your posts invisible to anyone except yourself, I am not sure I understand the rational behind this request, but rational not withstanding, I am unaware this capability on our board.

Spacemtn
Once again, Your Friendly Neighborhood Moderator
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 06:12 PM   #3
guest040811-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you Spacemtn,

I appreciate that you explained it to me. What I meant about my postings, Is in reverse of what you understood. To clarify, when you google my phone number my reviews it links to my showcase and all my postings that I have made on ECCIE. So my question was how can I make my postings only visible to myself and NOT THE GENERAL PUBLIC? Because as it is now, every one can see every posting (Including this one! that I have ever posted) and let's say one is using against me in a civil hearing, that presents a huge problem to me. Having my phone number listed on my reviews is another huge issue, as the other party has googled my phone number and found my ads which will now be used against me in a civil hearing in a few weeks.

Is there a way of concealing my postings or deleting them so people can't just click on the link to statistics and get every ad I ever posted?

N
Old 12-09-2010, 08:33 AM   #4
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

While I am not as technically savvy as some, it is my understanding the "the internet is forever", so once it has been archived in someone's server, it is always there and can be found. From what I understand, you can't go backwards, but some of the techies might feel free to chime in if I am wrong.

Spacemtn
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 05:51 PM   #5
guest040811-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Thank you again.. I think I'm misunderstood again... My question is directly related to this website not the general internet. When I log into my account, I can click onto a tab that says "statistics" as can everyone else. Under that tab, the general public can see everything that individual has posted on eccie. I can even see it on other's pages as well. Is there a way that that can be set to private for only my eyes to see and not the general public? Maybe you could bring that issues up to the board and see if you guys would create a way for providers and hobbiest's alike can electively select which postings can be visible under their postings listing under the tab "statistics". Maybe take a peek yourself and try mine. Click on my picture and go to my page, then you can click on statistics, this posting shows up as everyone I've ever posted since I joined. LOL!

ex. Now that I have written this, the person who will be using this against me in court next week (Which I don't mind, my ads in the adult entertainment industry are no secret. LOL!) will be able to click on my tab statistics and see this posting. Where as, on other sites you can electively choose to make it visible to others or just set it to private for discretion. I wonder if the ladies powder room postings from me on my page are also visible to everyone too? OMG! LOL!

I hope that clarifies a little bit better. sorry, If I am not describing my inquiry better. If it is not something the site offers can you ask around and see if that can be an added feature created in the near future for the site? I think many ladies and gents in the future will find that beneficial.

Thank you so much for your time and effort in assisting me. I hope I haven't been too much of a pain in the ass. He He! Have a wonderful holiday season.

Naysa
Old 12-09-2010, 07:27 PM   #6
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Spacemtn is essentially correct.

Your posts in the Powder Room forums will not be accessible to everyone since those forums are private.

However, posts in the open public forums are accessible to the search engine web bots whose sole purpose in life is to gather an store anything and everything they can get. Once the bots have it, it will be virtually impossible to get it back.

When it comes to posting stuff in open areas of sites on the Internet there is a saying...

You cannot "unring" the bell.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 10:04 AM   #7
guest040811-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Again... I don't think I'm explaining myself the way your are preceiving it. I think their is a misunderstanding somewhere. LOL! But that's ok, I suppose my answer is that is that the site hasn't considered this feature to be added and may not in the near future. My inquiry doesn't have to do with web search, it has to do with this website directly. more specifically, the threads and posts under my page. For instance on the old craigslist you could electively select the option if your previous posts are to be visible to others when you post a new thread. I was wondering if ECCIE has thought about offering this feature on their site as well. Allowing providers and hobbiests alike to keep their previous postings "non visible" under your statistics tab on their individual page. where it says "threads and posts by----" I suppose for first initial question was if their was a way of making this non visible. If it hasn't been considered in the past, I was mearly making a suggestion for the future as I feel others will benefit from this feature.

As far as search engines go, I am completely aware of what is publicized on there and why. There is no question as far as that goes, nor have I ever inquired about that.

Maybe someone will understand what I'm talking about and address it with the ECCIE board as far as a possible available feature in the future. Anyone who has advertised on craigslist should know what I'm talking about as far as the feature that allows you to electively select if your previous threads are linked to your current ad and visible or not to others.

Thanks for your time and all your suggestions,

N
Old 12-10-2010, 03:30 PM   #8
Smokin Joe
Valued Poster

It sounds to me like you are asking for the abilty to hide the "find more posts by" selection which is available when when someone clicks on your handle.
Smokin Joe is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 08:59 PM   #9
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naysa View Post
My inquiry doesn't have to do with web search, it has to do with this website directly. more specifically, the threads and posts under my page. For instance on the old craigslist you could electively select the option if your previous posts are to be visible to others when you post a new thread. I was wondering if ECCIE has thought about offering this feature on their site as well. Allowing providers and hobbiests alike to keep their previous postings "non visible" under your statistics tab on their individual page. where it says "threads and posts by----" I suppose for first initial question was if their was a way of making this non visible. If it hasn't been considered in the past, I was mearly making a suggestion for the future as I feel others will benefit from this feature.
As far as I know...

No, this site cannot do that.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 07:53 PM   #10
guest040811-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Whoopppy!!!Yippy!!! Yeah! Hurray! Ya... that's what I'm asking!!! LOL! He He! Wippy! Tee Hee!

Just joking! Thank you Smokin Joe! Yes, that is exactly what I am trying to say!!! Ya... I got everyones response and assumed no one knows what the hell I'm talking about so I should just give up. LOL! I suppose I just didn't know how to explain it correctly. I guess that's why people don't pay me to talk, huh? LOL! Thanks everyone. Sorry for not communicating my inquiry better. I appreciate everyones prompt response and attempt to help answer my questions though. I'm just funny about explaining stuff and low and behold Smokin Joe did it in one sentence. Why couldn't I do that? LOL! Tee Hee!

Happy Holidays! XOXO,

Goofy Naysa that needs to take speech lessons. Any volunteer to teach? LOL!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women