Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41325
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 09-02-2012, 10:47 AM   #1
biggnblak
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 20
Default Should I change my handle????

It seems my name often gets confused for me being an African American and on occassion get shut down because some providers think I am black. I am definitely an all american white boy but just curious. This is the name of my boat so thats where i got it from. I think it's funny if the provider is expecting a black guy and I show up. Just curious what y'all think.
biggnblak is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 10:52 AM   #2
Austintatious Lilly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2800
My ECCIE Reviews

I WOULD HAVE DEFINETELY Thought That

You Were - It Is That WHOLE Subliminal Thing

Working At It's Finest FOR SURE!!!!!

Just Sayin'

Austintatious Lilly is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 10:57 AM   #3
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I had one Provider think I was old, fat and bald.. well 1 out of 3 was not a bad guess..

I am bald but I am a fit and young 44 year old!!!

I too thought you were a large black man
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 11:11 AM   #4
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

damn! if our handles need to match out descriptions . i need to go back to my indian name ..."knotty lilcock"
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 12:40 PM   #5
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

If you don't want providers to continues making that assumption you have one of two choices...

a) Change it

b) Clarify that you are NOT actually what your name implies clearly in your Sig line.

You can always do that cleverly by making the name a plus with something like...

"Although I'm NOT actually BIG n Black like my name implies my new boat sure is and remember it's the motion of the ocean that really counts. Wanna LAY on the deck?".

Codybeast is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 01:56 PM   #6
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

Change it. If you feel you want to be "honest" about it, put "former handle biggnblack" in your signature line and your "biography" section of your profile.
GneissGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 02:11 PM   #7
homer13
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Dude, if you want to be biggnblak then be biggnblak. Do you really think anyone's name accurately say's who they are. Do you see any fattnold handles or tinnynlimp? Who cares if they mistake you, you can always clarify if that is an issue when it is.

Be who you want to be and realize everything on this sight is B.S. and fantasy in the end.
homer13 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 02:41 PM   #8
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by homer13 View Post
Dude, if you want to be biggnblak then be biggnblak. Do you really think anyone's name accurately say's who they are. Do you see any fattnold handles or tinnynlimp? Who cares if they mistake you, you can always clarify if that is an issue when it is.

Be who you want to be and realize everything on this sight is B.S. and fantasy in the end.
Sure on principle he should use whatever name he chooses but he has told us that his Reality is oftentimes providers he wants to book have been making the assumption that he is either a big black guy or that he is a well endowed black guy which is an even bigger issue for many.

On principle you are absolutely correct but I would think the reality of getting laid without having to give an explanation to every single provider he contacts is preferable.

Not all providers or mongers are that bright and I doubt he's hunting for intellect in his quest to get laid.

One has every right to use the handle Womanbeater or rapelover but common sense would dictate otherwise.
Old 09-02-2012, 02:48 PM   #9
playingnthedark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 81

TFF, "an all america white boy" being discriminated against because of his make believe name on a p4p board. Only in ameria
playingnthedark is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 03:22 PM   #10
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

Sounds to me like he wants to change it and is asking if there are any downsides.

I think the choice of names is important if meeting the ladies is your purpose of being here. "Hi, I'm GentleJoe," tends to work better than "Hi, I'm WifeBeater."

If you want to change it, change it. If you're worried about the "stigma" of changing your name, just put the old name in your sig line for a while to lessen the question, and make it clear to your old friends.

BTW, choosing your hobby name to be the same as something "real world" that real world friends might recognize is a bad idea in general, as well. As is posting the connection in a post. It's amazing how people or coincidence will sometimes put small hints together and blow your cover.
GneissGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 10:03 AM   #11
guest020313
Account Disabled

User ID: 23313
My ECCIE Reviews

Change it to
Big n White
Or big white pride"!
guest020313 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 10:07 AM   #12
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Then he'll only be able to see SW's like SOB.
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 10:13 AM   #13
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolutely View Post
Change it to
Big n White
Or big white pride"!
That would work wonderfully for a certain confederate flag waving provider who very vocally favored only choice white meat and got run off the boards awhile back.
Old 09-03-2012, 03:50 PM   #14
Sarahsmiles
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 151
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation Babe, you know my stance....

You leave it just the way it is and if you feel the need to tell the provider in advance, then do so. I think anyone who wouldn't see you because of your handle is probably not anyone with whom you would want to spend your time anyway. It will be HER loss because I know firsthand that you may not be big and black but you damn sure are good in the sack!

And that, my friend, is all that matters! I love you and your handle just the way you are!

Muah!

Sarah
Sarahsmiles is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 04:19 PM   #15
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahsmiles View Post
You leave it just the way it is and if you feel the need to tell the provider in advance, then do so.

I think his point is he doesn't want to have to tell every provider he likes in advance that he is not a big black man or a well endowed black man. That could change the dynamics of the conversation right from the start plus it's a major hassle.

Quote:
I think anyone who wouldn't see you because of your handle is probably not anyone with whom you would want to spend your time anyway.

If we were talking about qualifying a personal relationship such as a real life friend or potential GF sure but you're saying he as an all American white monger shouldn't waste his time booking any provider who is uncomfortable sleeping with big black men. I don't quite get that logic. Are they lesser people because of it?

It makes about as much sense as
a white provider without a photo calling herself Ebony Queen and not wanting to waste her time with any monger who has a preference for non-black providers.

We're talking about fucking totally unknown strangers for an hour. Not developing life long personal relationships.

Quote:
It will be HER loss because I know firsthand that you may not be big and black but you damn sure are good in the sack!

Sarah

That's the thick of it because you Already know him intimately. New providers have no clue that he isn't a very fat black man who is sweaty and horrible in the sac or an Extremely endowed black man who is rough in the sac.

This isn't about providers prejudging him as a person. This is about him missing out on the opportunity to BCD with non-racist white/black/hispanic/asian etc. providers who all have a preference about who they fuck just like we mongers do

I have a preference for petite exotic fit providers. While I have nothing against non-exotic BBW's as people I would never book one BCD.
Does this mean I am not worth the petite exotic provider's time? Does this mean I am a lesser person than the monger who will fuck all sizes, shapes and colors?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women