Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70769
biomed163089
Yssup Rider60734
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42424
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36849
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-11-2010, 02:25 PM   #1
Sweet Heather
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7225
My ECCIE Reviews
Question What part of an orgasm is mental?

I had an appointment yesterday with someone that doesn't come along very often in the hobby. A young college guy, handsome as all get out. The kind of date that makes providers think "What the heck is he doing here!".
It was wonderful. As he was doing DATY, I was really getting into looking down and watching him as he really got into burying his handsome face in my pussy. He was pretty good, too. And he was looking right back up at me. We had great eye contact. The more I watched him lovingly and enthusiastically lick me, the more excited I got. It wasn't long before I had a nice big wet orgasm all in his mouth, and I could tell he loved it by the way his eyes half closed and his moan. And he didn't stop, bless his heart(those young guys are the bestLOL).
Later on, as I was thinking about our time together and how enjoyable it was, I realized that what really turned me on, what really made me come that hard, was just looking at him and knowing he was really into it. I realized that although his technique was OK, the visual part was what really got me off.
So, my queston, especially to the guys, is how much of your orgasm is mental? I know that if any given gent were to get nekkid, lay back, and put a blindfold on, it wouldn't matter if a pretty girl, an ugly girl, or even a guy were to suck his dick, eventually he would be brought to an orgasm. But if it was a pretty girl that he was really into, and he knew she was really enjoying sucking his dick, how much more intense would the orgasm be? Would looking down at her pretty face, lips wrapped around his dick, head going up and down on him make the orgasm more intense? Or does it not matter that much at all? H
Sweet Heather is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 04:52 PM   #2
jgarcia
Gaining Momentum

In my opinion, it is half mental.

If I'm with someone I really like and find attractive, I think that is half the pleasure. That could just be me though.
jgarcia is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 07:00 PM   #3
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Sex is 90% between the ears.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 07:01 PM   #4
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Heather... old guys are your best bet for oral... it's the only thing we can still do without taking a pill... and we're grateful as hell...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Sex is 90% between the ears.
Had a girlfriend that wanted it in her ear...every time I tried to stick it in her mouth... she turned her head...

Experts say sex is 99% mental , 1% physical ....

Just imagine if it was 2 % physical ... we'd disintegrate right on the spot...
ThatManFromTexas is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 08:35 PM   #5
Htowner
Ambassador

If it is 99% mental why am I even leaving the house?
I do call myself mental when I leave a bad session.
Htowner is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 10:25 AM   #6
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas View Post
Had a girlfriend that wanted it in her ear...every time I tried to stick it in her mouth... she turned her head...

Experts say sex is 99% mental , 1% physical ....

Just imagine if it was 2 % physical ... we'd disintegrate right on the spot...

Tell me you did not refuse the BBCR.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 11:02 AM   #7
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

When you get old.....everything about sex is mental
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 11:04 AM   #8
CivilBarrister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
When you get old.....everything about sex is mental
I don't know from personal knowledge (YET) ; but I heard at SOME age its part mental, part chemical.
CivilBarrister is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 12:21 PM   #9
ratboy jam
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Maybe I'm "reading" too much into this post but it seems very obvious that you would rather give your time more to hot men than us fugly guys.
To me that is NOT a sign of good marketing. While I am NOWHERE believing that someone as hot as say, Holly, would ever be seen with me much less sexual, at least she hasn't come out in the open with her views. She keeps it where the illusion that the hobbyist is the only one she is interested in with that meeting is the hobbyist. Many other providers are smart enough to put themselves out with the same vibe.

This thread, IMHO, seems to make me want to see that kind of provider. It is the same thing as going to a rest. and the chef doesn't bring you the same quality of food as other patrons. Or you might be getting less quality because you aren't a hunk.

If I am wrong, sorry for the opinion stated. But some of us are a little shy or have less confidence so that may be a few reasons we are here. And with you putting it down in black and white, the monster rears it's ugly head.

Sometimes, providers say TOO much around here. I am ALWAYS saying too much around here BUT I am the buyer..not he seller. Now I kinda get why there have been some threads that get very heated around Co-Ed.
ratboy jam is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 01:49 PM   #10
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratboy jam View Post
... It is the same thing as going to a rest. and the chef doesn't bring you the same quality of food as other patrons. Or you might be getting less quality because you aren't a hunk.
More like standing in line to get into a really popular club... they let all the cool people in ... and you're still standing outside ...

I look for a place with people like me... granted they are usually playing bingo... but there is no line...
ThatManFromTexas is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 02:31 PM   #11
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76
Default What part of an orgasm is mental?

Just about all of it?

ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 03:29 PM   #12
CivilBarrister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Of COURSE Holly wouldn't post anything like this - she is too classy.

BUT I suspect there is going to be a "FU, I don't give a shit, you disrespected me, I can post what ever I want, I don't need assholes like you...." - but you have gotten that before...
CivilBarrister is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 04:08 PM   #13
jjflash
Valued Poster

100% mental, that's why I like my head sucked!
jjflash is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 05:07 PM   #14
Yak_Man
Registered Member

I haven't read this whole thread so if I'm repeating something, apologies.....

From Heather:

We had great eye contact. The more I watched him lovingly and enthusiastically lick me, the more excited I got.

YEP. That's why we guys LOVE eye contact when you go down on us. It's just freakin' awesome.
Yak_Man is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 07:01 PM   #15
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

She has a hot sex escapade thread at least once a month. This is nothing new. Just another way to attract attention.
simpleton is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women