Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70654
biomed162203
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453192
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48305
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37165
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-18-2011, 05:15 PM   #1
HoustonJoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63
Default Before I hobbied.....

So I got to thinking today about what lead me to hobbying (holy crap that's a verb now). So to preface this... I'm younger compared to a lot of the guys that are regular hobbyists (that a word??). I've had a SO since a VERY young age as well as lots of other responsibilities and demands on my life. So being a child of the technology age I tured (as many do) to the internet for a source of escape.

First it was chatrooms on gaming sites (you guys remember Mplayer?). Then the gaming subsided and the chatting and interacting picked up. Yahoo chats and so on. I made a few friends (mostly females) so then I had to make IM accounts to chat and keep up with them. ICQ, MSN, YIM, AIM...had 'em all. Having had quite a bit of luck meeting girls when I was younger (like 14-17) online..I decided to see if this was still a suitable way to explore my options. Lo-and-behold it was.

Next thing I knew I was chatting, emailing, and setting up meets with all these gals. A lot of them turned out to be flakes but there were a few that weren't. Keep in mind this was all for sex...I can try and convince myself otherwise but that was the down-and-dirty of it.

Met a MILF after a couple weeks of chatting that I left work one day to meet up with at a park. She desperately tried to talk me out of cheating and ended up giving me a BBBJ/HJ right there in the front seat of her SUV. Met a young married gal (1-2 years younger than I was) that I had multiple sex-capades with over the course of 3-4 weeks before she got all clingy and wanted to run-away with me. That was the end of that.

Some of this was 10+ years ago so kinda hard to remember all the instances and details. But I think you get the drift of where I am going with this thread.
Somewhere along the way the drama became too much and the thrill was gone so I began to Hobby. Now don't get me wrong there are some AMAZING ladies in the game. But the thrill of hunting a woman...wooing her...seducing her...and then becoming intimate is (to me) SO much more satisfying then the simple 2 call meet. Again I'm not knocking anyone or anything so please no jumping my tail or ranting. Just want some simple feed-back and I'd love to hear some of your stories.

Most recently (about 3-4 months back) met a gal off of a chat here locally. Chatted and flirted online and on cam for a good 2-3 weeks. SHE asked about meeting so we did 3-4 days after she brought it up (on her day off from work). She's married...kid..the whole 9. We met over by her kid's school right around lunch. Parked in a lot by a fast food place and she got into my vehicle with me. We talked, flirted, laughed, for a good 2 hours. Then is was time for her to go get her kid from school. I played it smooth and held back...gave her a soft sweet kiss goodbye. I LOVED watching her melt and seeing the look in her eye...the "I WANT MORE" look. She got ous smiling and got back in her car and left. We planned a second meet up the NEXT day..again her idea.
This time she's wearing a SUPER low-cut top showing off those D's and a short flowy, silk skirt. Same scenario as the previous time...she gets in and we start talking. Next thing I know she's climbing into the back seat cuz it was "more comfy to her". I played it smooth sitting up front a min or two until she asked "why are you so far away...come sit with me". So i did. She scoots close saying she's cold (i had the air on HIGH). I wrap my arms around her rubbing her as to "warm her up"...BOY did it work. She practically jumped my bones. I SOON found out there were no panties under that skirt...

And this is what I mean about it not being the same as hobbying.....

The passion involved, the lust, the yearning, the heavy breathing. You know when you were 16 and you were intimate for the first time with a girl/guy that you had wanted for months? Yeah it was like that. The way she forced herself on me....taking me. She climbed onto my lap as we kissed and our hands roamed each other's body. Before long she was reaching down unzipping my slacks and reaching in. Talk about THROBBING. I was in heaven.
She pulled it out stroking it, tugging it, wiping the wet tip with her finger and licking it off her finger tip. She slid off me laying her head in my lap. Her long hair brushing along it...then I felt her tongue on it....dear lord I let out a moan of delight and she took that as a "get after it"...and she did.

Anyways...like I said I play it smooth so we played around for about 45 mins teasing each other but never did I let her "have it". Got to be time for her to go ...she was 15 mins later than the previous day. But I guess the guilt got to her and I haven't heard back from her since that day. That or I teased way too much for her taste. Oh well.

So...what do you guys think?
HoustonJoe is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 05:18 PM   #2
Meoauniaea
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

meh
Meoauniaea is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 05:31 PM   #3
surcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I think she wanted to fuck and you wanted to play games, but she's not in high school and probably moved on to one who'll fuck her after she blows him!
surcher is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 05:39 PM   #4
HoustonJoe
Valued Poster

I understand your point but I was more interested to hear if you guys did things before that lead to hobbying or perhaps hobbied first then started exploring other avenues.
Old 05-18-2011, 06:00 PM   #5
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399

Been horney for as long as I can remember. Been hobbying for 10+ I've been... what the hell is the question? Where's ECCIE ADDICT when you need him?
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 06:25 PM   #6
hartboyz20
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

HJ, good thread, some thoughts for you!!!!
A. never get married, unless she is rich
2. go to central and south america before you do, there you will sex like you never had before
3. Never get married
hartboyz20 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 12:52 AM   #7
Sweet Discretion
Account Disabled

I'm sure alot of guys hobby for the convenience factor. With work and family obligations most guys don't have time to chat and webcam strange women into anonymous sexcapades.

Whereas the hobby is more point and click, you're paying for more convenience and less hassle. Well, that's the way it's supposed to work anyway.
Sweet Discretion is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 06:33 AM   #8
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

It sounds to me like you like playing games more than the hobby. Most here don't have the time or the will to play the games. That's why we are here.
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 07:17 AM   #9
Out_of_Bounds
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

If they aren't spreading their legs within the first 5 minutes of my arrival I walk. I aint got times for games!lol in other words as stated by others I just don't have time to pursue the hunt. And some ladies here know I can be sweet.
Out_of_Bounds is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 07:21 AM   #10
HoustonJoe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Discretion View Post
I'm sure alot of guys hobby for the convenience factor. With work and family obligations most guys don't have time to chat and webcam strange women into anonymous sexcapades.

Whereas the hobby is more point and click, you're paying for more convenience and less hassle. Well, that's the way it's supposed to work anyway.
Agreed. And the key phrase there is "supposed to work". Too frequently that is not the case. But I still strongly agree with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
It sounds to me like you like playing games more than the hobby. Most here don't have the time or the will to play the games. That's why we are here.
I guess you could look at it as playing games. To me it's more of the challenge that appeals. Trying to "get the girl". I guess I'm a black sheep on here. The sex just isn't as great unless I've earned it; if you know what I mean. Then again even bad sex still isn't a terrible thing. Like my favorite saying goes... "A BJ is like pizza...even if it's bad it's still pretty good and satisfies the appropriate hunger".
Old 05-19-2011, 07:23 AM   #11
HoustonJoe
Valued Poster

LMAO I'm glad I didn't mention the other 4 or 5 chicks then.
Old 05-19-2011, 09:16 AM   #12
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Dear Abby....................
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 10:52 AM   #13
HoneyRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 112
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonJoe View Post
I'm younger compared to a lot of the guys that are regular hobbyists (that a word??).

Sure it's a word! Bill Gates was using it in 1976
"An Open Letter to Hobbyists":

http://www.blinkenlights.com/classiccmp/gateswhine.html

HoneyRose is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 01:18 AM   #14
Rezo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonJoe View Post
"The sex just isn't as great unless I've earned it; if you know what I mean"
every penny I spend has already had plenty effort put into how it was earned; if you know what I mean
Rezo is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 06:58 AM   #15
HoustonJoe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezo View Post
every penny I spend has already had plenty effort put into how it was earned; if you know what I mean
TOUCHE' !

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women