Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
test
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70647
biomed162176
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48291
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37164
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-14-2020, 03:36 PM   #1
LovelyEmma
Account Disabled

User ID: 475821
My ECCIE Reviews
Default 💥Fetishes, Kinks,🍌 Oddball Requests🍰

So my lovlies let's get some interesting conversation going.

What fetishes or kinks do you have an interest in? Or do you wish your favorite provider engaged in?

Would you appreciate a massage table for a longer session for bodywork to be integrated into the session?

Or maybe you just prefer simple, easy going sessions. What's your take on this?

We all have needs, wants, & desires that we don't always feel open to share with our vanilla partners. The discretion and trust you build with a reputable provider is the gift that keeps on giving. Sharing fantasies & exploring new avenues is always a treat.
LovelyEmma is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 04:08 PM   #2
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 53
Default Fetishes & Kinks

I obviously love sensual massages, I think my name says it all, but....I've never gotten to try the Milking Table. The massage table that has the hole for the goodies to hang down thru. The lady can get under the table and milk lil big man and give him all kinds of attention. There was a provider out of OKC....can't remember her handle at the moment...but she had one.

Any of you ladies have one? If so, please please please reach out to me

My fetishes may be mild to some....but here goes in no particular order.

Milking Table (See above)
CIM/Swallow (Not me, the lady of course)
Greek (She's gotta really like her ass fucked or I'm not into it. Tell me you want it in the ass baby)
Squirting (Again, the lady of course. At my age, I'm lucky I'm not spitting saw dust)
Multi-Orgasmic/Vocal Women
Dirty Talk (I'm a pretty nasty talker when I'm fucking)
Thigh Highs (My fav outfit - Very short skirt, high heels, thigh highs, No Panties)
Lingerie (Any and All kinds)
3Sums/Group Sex
Swinger Lifestyle (Been an active swinger for 20+ years)
Edging (Fuck yes...love it)
BBFS/CIP/CIA (Because I'm Special and She Luvs Me as a client)

If I think of something I've left off, I'll be back to add it to the list lol.

FBSMLUVR is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 04:33 PM   #3
MReacher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I’ll have to 2nd what FBSMLUVR said. I haven’t been the kind to just say “hey” and then immediately strip down and get to business. Well, not since my teens.... I prefer some sort of fore play (stripping down, rubbing, the massages, etc). Not a fetish guy myself and I don’t like the bdsm nonsense. Women being sexy is best!
MReacher is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 07:43 PM   #4
LovelyEmma
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

FBSMLUVR I like your response. Nothing wrong with Mild, although I do see you like to get a bit wild from time to time. I know exactly which provider you're talking about, she posts videos of those sessions and they are HOT!

We don't touch nearly enough as we should in our everyday lives, massage is such a nice way to convey care, intimacy, and passion.

Lingerie, stockings, & thigh thighs are a must; it's a seduction of me as much as it you.

MReacher those kinds of sessions are a rarity. My sex drive is pretty darn high and I still need that build up to the main event. The mentality of get it up, get it in, get it off as soon as possible isn't fulfilling for most. Leaves the encounter feeling hollow, unless of course that is what suites the mood & parties involved.

I've said it before but I'll say it again such goal centric view of sex (must cum or else it's not fun) ....I mean yeah who doesn't love to cum. The journey there is part of the fun. Now that I'm a bit more mature I can enjoy the view, embrace the sensations, and let the rest happen naturally.

It's a rush to hear, see, & feel the enjoyment of your partner. I'm a pleaser so much so that the more a person can relax & give in to the experience the more I derive satisfaction from the encounter.

BDSM done right is a dream come true, there's a trust and mental component that can not be faked or rushed.
Old 04-15-2020, 08:54 AM   #5
oldpun
Premium Access

Encounters: 93

I have a fairly new one, I would like to find a provider who could also cut my hair.....
oldpun is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 11:04 AM   #6
LovelyEmma
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpun View Post
I have a fairly new one, I would like to find a provider who could also cut my hair.....

That's hilarious! I just had a regular ask me if I could cut his hair! I have cut friends and family's hair in the past so we'll see how it goes. Not a professional but what's the worst that can happen?
Old 04-15-2020, 03:17 PM   #7
Holedriller
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Speaking of haircuts I cant make up my mind, should I go for the Telly Savalas or the homeless street bum look?
Holedriller is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 03:31 PM   #8
LovelyEmma
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holedriller View Post
Speaking of haircuts I cant make up my mind, should I go for the Telly Savalas or the homeless street bum look?
Some men look great bald, especially if you do a clean shave. If you're not attached to it then take it down to skin. A great head of hair is also nice, with some simple product you can tame the longer hair until you're able to get it cut...
Old 04-15-2020, 06:56 PM   #9
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

C’mon you fucking pervs, I know you fellas got some kinks in your closet. Don’t be skeered. The best you can do is a provider haircut?

What about the ladies? You skeered too?
Old 04-15-2020, 08:26 PM   #10
MReacher
Valued Poster

No one touches my hair. Haven’t cut it in a long time. But you bring up a good point since the barber shops and hair salons are shut down. And FBSMLUVR I guess I am skeered of some stuff lol. I would like to hear the ladies shout out where their different interests are.
Old 04-15-2020, 11:27 PM   #11
Winter Monroe
The One & Only

User ID: 145766
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default BDSM MY SPECIALTY!

Hearing his breath turn to a pant while the rope restricts his movement. The Panic sinks in with every flinch as the rope gets tighter! "FIND COMFORT IN THE DISCOMFORT!" Boldy comes out of my mouth! As I look down at him sweating and unsure of what he has gotten himself into the sweat drips into his eye with a salty burn... Let the Torment begin!! As the whip cracks against his flesh he quivers with excitement! The arousement begins as his shaft starts to pulse! With each crack of the whip he gets harder and more aroused! Standing at ATTENTION for his One and Only Mistress!

Sliding my silky,oily skin all over your body like your my personal slip and slide! As I creep up your back I breath Suductivly in your ear and feel the hair on your neck stand up! More oil please!!!!

Making you get on your motherfucking knees with your hands locked behind your head I put your lil fukkkkkking pecker in a Chastity! Lock it and wear the key around my neck! Bind you face up to my dining room table bench and sit on you while I have my delicious meal! Feel your heartbeat on my ass checks while I ponder in thought....

Just a few Fascinating thoughts of mine!
Winter Monroe is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 11:39 PM   #12
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

^^^^^^^
Now this is what I’m talking about!

From...... The One & Only!
Old 04-16-2020, 03:43 PM   #13
The Big Kahuna
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter Monroe View Post
Hearing his breath turn to a pant while the rope restricts his movement. The Panic sinks in with every flinch as the rope gets tighter! "FIND COMFORT IN THE DISCOMFORT!" Boldy comes out of my mouth! As I look down at him sweating and unsure of what he has gotten himself into the sweat drips into his eye with a salty burn... Let the Torment begin!! As the whip cracks against his flesh he quivers with excitement! The arousement begins as his shaft starts to pulse! With each crack of the whip he gets harder and more aroused! Standing at ATTENTION for his One and Only Mistress!

Sliding my silky,oily skin all over your body like your my personal slip and slide! As I creep up your back I breath Suductivly in your ear and feel the hair on your neck stand up! More oil please!!!!

Making you get on your motherfucking knees with your hands locked behind your head I put your lil fukkkkkking pecker in a Chastity! Lock it and wear the key around my neck! Bind you face up to my dining room table bench and sit on you while I have my delicious meal! Feel your heartbeat on my ass checks while I ponder in thought....

Just a few Fascinating thoughts of mine!
Then fucking his pee hole with a huge sound will he is impaled on one of your many rubber phallus....giving him the only orgasm option is getting his nut while being locked in chastity and you fucking his ass while using The Big Kahuna on it. Yea...we gotta get together again. Damn I hate it when we can't connect!
The Big Kahuna is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 06:33 PM   #14
LovelyEmma
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Kahuna View Post
Then fucking his pee hole with a huge sound will he is impaled on one of your many rubber phallus....giving him the only orgasm option is getting his nut while being locked in chastity and you fucking his ass while using The Big Kahuna on it. Yea...we gotta get together again. Damn I hate it when we can't connect!
Sounding is so much fun. Chastity cages are a favorite. I had a regular who was very submissive and I had him go work out with me with a plus in his ass and a cage on. Hearing him moan, knowing he'd get punished was the best feeling. Too bad there arent many subs here in EP
Old 04-16-2020, 07:54 PM   #15
MReacher
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter Monroe View Post
....As the whip cracks against his flesh he quivers with excitement! The arousement begins as his shaft starts to pulse....
**feeling dirty while quickly looking around to see if someone is watching me**

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women