Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70643
biomed162127
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453187
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48273
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-24-2012, 02:50 PM   #1
iam2oral4u
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6
Default Out of town providers vs in town providers

I've never had a session with an out of town provider (meaning one just touring /passing through) primarily because I'm skeptical of how their service would be. Afterall they're just passing through (may not be looking for repeat clientele) and may care less about providing a good session. Was wondering if anyone else felt the same way as I do about this or have noticed that the service wasn't as good with the out of town providers (even if they've been reviewed on here)?
iam2oral4u is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 03:21 PM   #2
Guest070514-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

I typically share your same concerns but I always do research on a touring provider to make sure I get the level I service I want. So, read their reviews and proceed accordingly. If she has no reviews then you are probably better off hunting elsewhere.
Guest070514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 03:45 PM   #3
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Never really had that as a big issue. Some do suck, but some of the locals suck too. If the reason behind it is they are just passing through they are still subject to review and most know that will hurt even short term stops.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 04:35 PM   #4
GentlemanTexan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iam2oral4u View Post
I've never had a session with an out of town provider (meaning one just touring /passing through) primarily because I'm skeptical of how their service would be. Afterall they're just passing through (may not be looking for repeat clientele) and may care less about providing a good session. Was wondering if anyone else felt the same way as I do about this or have noticed that the service wasn't as good with the out of town providers (even if they've been reviewed on here)?
I have always felt the same way, so have always avoided the out-of-towners. Plus, I tend to research and find a local that I can see for a while, as there is just more comfort for both sides in a repeat, and that tends to make a session better. Trick is to find someone you enjoy, and for me at least, someone I don't have to drive 30 miles in traffic to see.

However, I did see a lady in Waco once (from Dallas) for an evening (including dinner), and it was terrific! I wished she was based in Houston, but alas, it was a one timer. So, there are good one-timers, I am sure.
GentlemanTexan is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 06:04 PM   #5
texasaggie96
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iam2oral4u View Post
It's hit or miss, as with all things. I do agree with one poster - the trick is to enjoy the company of a regular for both fun and safety. Also, in the event one of you has to cancel, with a regular, it is more understandable. I find both myself and the provider end up letting slide a little more personal information as time passes, so they know your schedule as well as you know theirs. When not to call, if they are on vacation with family, etc.

As to the topic of out-of-towners, I more often than not wonder about how women in less tourist-centric cities (Cincinnati, Detroit) feel about our presence as hobbyists.
texasaggie96 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 08:07 PM   #6
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

I frequent the out of town girls more, rarely have I had a bad experience...... Hell sometimes I even travel to them!
Just a preference thing I guess, plus it ends up working better for me.
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 04:04 AM   #7
seeker7
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Saw an ad for Rachelina from Fort Lauderdale. Have seen her three times when she visits Houston. One of the best BBBJNQNS around and a perfect body. So, my experience with a traveling lady has been great. Can't wait for her to visit Houston again. She suggested I join P411 and was my first "Okay".
seeker7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 03:32 PM   #8
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

yall silly naughty boys:

not ALL out of town girls are "fly by night".......alot of us "touring girls" appreciate repeat clients and show their clients that they "care about their reputation".............read reviews & research websites

you never know what you may find....lol
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 03:34 PM   #9
Energy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I've had pretty good luck with out of town visitors, but they've usually been providers that visit on a regular basis (2 or 3 times per year, for example). They're not really local but do have a reputation to protect and bills to pay, so they don't want a tour to be a bust.
Energy is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 04:54 PM   #10
surcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Never been with a touring woman, for reasons besides those already mentioned. Many are young and lack experience with someone like me. However, I've never been with a woman who's taller than me either. Having said that, buttman's dream is a beautiful woman who I would like to fill both firsts!
surcher is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 08:13 PM   #11
junior samples
Valued Poster

no out of towners for me I'm chicken and home town girls do it best
junior samples is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 05:30 AM   #12
klutz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

I dont base whether or not I see a girl on whether or not she's from the city I live in.

I click a review or an ad... see a face or a body... like it. Go into investigator mode and start following up. Services? Look good. Price? Looking good. History? Reviewed by a couple guys the have a few reviews that dont look like quacks.

It's so easy to verify a provider is going to be good to go with all the tools we have on this site. 5 reviews from veteran providers no matter what city they live in that say "hell yeah!"

Most likely you're going to have an awesome time as long as before the session you have 1) showered recently 2) brushed your teeth recently 3) dont act like an asshole.
klutz is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 07:18 AM   #13
Goddessmaria
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24388
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Out of town provider's can visit frequently.
It all depends on the type of provider's you seek to visit

The ones that invest: Work, time and money into establishing a good reputation with a higher level of customer service, would not find it worth it to rip off someone.

The type of girls that change their number and name every week are the one's that it should apply to.

The most unfortunate thing that happens to a person who fears failure is that he limits himself by becoming afraid to try anything new.

~ Leo Buscaglia
Goddessmaria is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 09:12 AM   #14
Guest081013-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 63146
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, whatever your fancy is... AMBER RAIN is in Houston.. so I hope to see some of you.. that love out of town gals. For those that dont.. give it a chance. Us out of town gals need love too. LOL
Guest081013-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 09:28 AM   #15
chrissy
Simply Irish

User ID: 23782
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Good thread, Now Im curious to how you feel towards Touring ladies that are making the Bigger cities they visit(Houston/Chicago/L.A ect.ect) an extended stay? Would they then have the same chance you give the locals? Or are they considered "still touring"???
xoxox
chrissy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women