Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60654
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48588
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42279
CryptKicker37201
The_Waco_Kid36734
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-13-2021, 02:31 PM   #1
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98
Default The World is Laughing

Just in the last several days - fours different instances at the G7 where Senile Biden was a laughingstock of other world leaders. Europe loves having the dementia patient to push around at will

1. Labour Party member comments “At least Trump was attentive,” says Biden can’t keep up with G7 events or follow note cards, per WH official

2. Trudeau overheard telling staffers he expects Kamala Harris to be President by the end of 2022 per WH official attending G7

3. Senile Biden thinks Syria is Libya. (Made mistake multiple times in G7 speech)

https://twitter.com/TheInsiderPaper/...104654853?s=20

4. Embarrassing - G7 leaders laughed as Biden jumped in to remind Boris Johnson not to forget South African president Cyril Ramaphosa, just moments after the British PM introduced him.

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/...557594626?s=20

5. And how the WH staff try to keep him on the rails as his dementia worsens by the day. Senile Biden is only “allowed” to call on reporters approved by his staff. The worst part is—he admits it.

Biden: “I’m going to get in trouble with staff” if I don’t call from pre-approved list of reporters

6. His brain is mush "WTF??? "A lot of people may not know what COVID is..."

https://twitter.com/TimRunsHisMouth/...994352642?s=20

7. Please enjoy this video of Joe Biden wandering around looking lost at the G7 summit in England before he was rescued by his wife

https://twitter.com/Not_the_Bee/stat...850277383?s=20

This unmitigated disaster is what years of media lies and gullible low information liberals wrought. Our country is screwed

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/stat...240080387?s=20
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 11:03 AM   #2
berryberry
Valued Poster

At some point senile Biden's cognitive disfunction has to be considered a national security threat

As the rest of the world is laughing our enemies are emboldened by this bumbling idiot
Old 06-14-2021, 02:42 PM   #3
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Berry, what's the point of you coming in here almost every single day and starting a new thread, complaining about Biden and other Democrats? If you look at this forum, it's mainly you talking to yourself, with a few comments and threads here and there from a couple of other hard core right wing guys. It does seem a little unhinged.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 04:18 PM   #4
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
Berry, what's the point of you coming in here almost every single day and starting a new thread, complaining about Biden and other Democrats? If you look at this forum, it's mainly you talking to yourself, with a few comments and threads here and there from a couple of other hard core right wing guys. It does seem a little unhinged.
The thread is about The World is laughing at senile Biden. It is not about me. Why do you and your fellow liberals always try to change the subject. No need to answer - we all know when the subject is uncomfortable for you and you can't refute the facts you resort to personally attacking the messenger. Kind of like you ran away from this:

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...6&postcount=51

and this thread (after you ranted that "opposing racism is something that I'm passionate about")

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2785128

Pretty telling and pathetic if you ask me. But hey, back on topic - senile Biden embarrassed the USA on the World Stage multiple times this weekend. And did you watch senile Biden make more of a bumbling fool of himself today? Pitiful
Old 06-14-2021, 04:23 PM   #5
berryberry
Valued Poster

Just a few of Senile Biden's embarrassments today

1. Senile Biden close to 3 hours late to his news conference at the NATO summit. White House has not provided any explanation for the cause of the delay (NBC). Want to bet he was sundowning

2. A reporter just asked if Putin is a "killer" and Biden stood there with his mouth open for like 10 seconds saying nothing while his brain malfunctioned.

https://twitter.com/JesseKellyDC/sta...347901962?s=20

3. Senile Biden gets lobbed softball anti-Trump question at #G7. Here's his response...

*uncomfortably long pause*

"What I'm saying is them, to them, is, 'watch me.' ... I mean, I'm not saying anything to them quite frankly."

https://twitter.com/BonginoReport/st...821766672?s=20

What a deeply embarrassing press conference from Senile Biden on the world stage. Everyone is laughing at us.
Old 06-14-2021, 06:11 PM   #6
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

So you can't answer the question, berry? Your antics in here say a lot more about you than they say about me.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 10:19 PM   #7
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Berry, what's the point of you coming in here almost every single day and starting a new thread, complaining about Biden and other Democrats?
Quote:
So you can't answer the question, berry?

I'll answer, 1pitts. Berry is doing y'all a valuable public service by filling in the yawning gaps in your understanding of daily political events. He is furnishing an antidote that - if properly administered - should wean you away from your blinding addiction to fake-news outlets that spew nothing but DNC propaganda, poison and lies.

That's the point.

If it wasn't for berry, you'd still be stewing in ignorance.

Can you say "Thank you, berryberry!" Go ahead, it won't kill you.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 04:23 AM   #8
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

WTF?
Are you serious lusty?
Ok let's get some public service for.....let me see.
How about the Commander in Chief of the United States declaring war on its government on 1/6!
That treasonous act was committed on live TV, I dont hear Berry crying about justice for that. Why not Berry?
What do you say we get to the bottom of that?
Five people died there!
The peoples house was assaulted for hours at Trumps behest!
No the Trumplicans want us to all sit around the campfire singing Kum ba ya, when it comes to that right?
And Republican lawmaker Clyde now says that 1/6 looked like a tour, AFTER he tried to help the secret service barricade the fucking door to keep the murderous mob at bay!
The same mob that was chanting to hang Mike Pence!
The same bunch of treasonous assholes that Trump sent to do his bidding!
What do you say about someone like Mr. Clyde?
I dont want the lying son of a bitch helping to run our fucking country!
Come on lusty, let's deal with the piece of shit that you all worship for that public service that was brought to us by the gang that couldnt coup straight!

The same POS, that it is now coming to light had an enemies list and used the DOJ in ways against them that would make Nixon blush!

Yes the same POS that is systematically trying to destroy our constitution and the democracy it stands for!

Like I said Berrys wants to be Trumps Goebbels!

What's wrong lusty, you dont like to see anybody pick on berry?
There isnt a patriotic bone in any of your fucking bodies!
If your still with berry you still with Trump, I don't want to hear about holding two thought in your head at once
That POS Motherfucker runs again he will have your vote!
Blaaa Blaaa Blaaa Biden!
At least hes fucking human, not like that fucking monster you four are backing!
In case you hadn't noticed humans tend to grow old with time!
And I dont give a shit if Harris ends up as President, who know perhaps she'll be the next Maggie Thacher!
We can always hope!
But we without a doubt know the road Trump will take us down, god help us then!

So lusty these yawning gaps in our ignorance of everyday political events!
Is this akin to Trumps cavernous stupidity to them?
Excellent word usage by Mr.Brinkly, he was spot on in his assessment of of Trumps stupidity!
And he could have included those that follow him as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
I'll answer, 1pitts. Berry is doing y'all a valuable public service by filling in the yawning gaps in your understanding of daily political events. He is furnishing an antidote that - if properly administered - should wean you away from your blinding addiction to fake-news outlets that spew nothing but DNC propaganda, poison and lies.

That's the point.

If it wasn't for berry, you'd still be stewing in ignorance.

Can you say "Thank you, berryberry!" Go ahead, it won't kill you.
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 06:11 AM   #9
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Here’s a highlight reel of Joey Bribe’s trip to the G7;

https://rumble.com/vijj01-wow-these-...i2svv&mc=36we8

I didn’t think he could do worse than Heels up Harris’s trip, but he killed it!!!!
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 06:50 AM   #10
Dogface78
Valued Poster

NM
Old 06-15-2021, 06:56 AM   #11
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
WTF?
Are you serious lusty?
Ok let's get some public service for.....let me see.
How about the Commander in Chief of the United States declaring war on its government on 1/6!
That treasonous act was committed on live TV, I dont hear Berry crying about justice for that. Why not Berry?
What do you say we get to the bottom of that?
Five people died there!
The peoples house was assaulted for hours at Trumps behest!
No the Trumplicans want us to all sit around the campfire singing Kum ba ya, when it comes to that right?
And Republican lawmaker Clyde now says that 1/6 looked like a tour, AFTER he tried to help the secret service barricade the fucking door to keep the murderous mob at bay!
The same mob that was chanting to hang Mike Pence!
The same bunch of treasonous assholes that Trump sent to do his bidding!
What do you say about someone like Mr. Clyde?
I dont want the lying son of a bitch helping to run our fucking country!
Come on lusty, let's deal with the piece of shit that you all worship for that public service that was brought to us by the gang that couldnt coup straight!

The same POS, that it is now coming to light had an enemies list and used the DOJ in ways against them that would make Nixon blush!

Yes the same POS that is systematically trying to destroy our constitution and the democracy it stands for!

Like I said Berrys wants to be Trumps Goebbels!

What's wrong lusty, you dont like to see anybody pick on berry?
There isnt a patriotic bone in any of your fucking bodies!
If your still with berry you still with Trump, I don't want to hear about holding two thought in your head at once
That POS Motherfucker runs again he will have your vote!
Blaaa Blaaa Blaaa Biden!
At least hes fucking human, not like that fucking monster you four are backing!
In case you hadn't noticed humans tend to grow old with time!
And I dont give a shit if Harris ends up as President, who know perhaps she'll be the next Maggie Thacher!
We can always hope!
But we without a doubt know the road Trump will take us down, god help us then!

So lusty these yawning gaps in our ignorance of everyday political events!
Is this akin to Trumps cavernous stupidity to them?
Excellent word usage by Mr.Brinkly, he was spot on in his assessment of of Trumps stupidity!
And he could have included those that follow him as well!
Here you go!
Old 06-15-2021, 09:17 AM   #12
Jacuzzme
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Dogface is one angry mfr. Dumb AF, but fun to read the triggered posts.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 09:17 AM   #13
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
So you can't answer the question, berry? Your antics in here say a lot more about you than they say about me.
First off - this thread isn't about me. Your failure to respect the subject matter and attempt to derail it by making it personal is quite sad, but why am I not surprised.

But I will humor you this one time and say that Lusty summed it up pretty well. This is a place for off topic discussions. Nothing wrong with helping to educate people here. For some people, they may not have a chance to check various news sources and instead of relying on the multitude of lies that have been constantly fed them from the mainstream media, seeing the real story - often with video or other links, can be enlightening and educational.

For others who minds are too far gone, too far infected by your DNC talking points and CNN/MSNBC Democrat propaganda and lies, trying to fill in the gaps in your appalling lack of knowledge and misinformation is probably a full time job. But it never hurts to try and help the ill-informed folks and low information voters who have been deluded by lie after lie after lie.

You can thank me at your leisure.

And now that I answered your silly question, Why do you and your fellow liberals always try to change the subject? As I said above, we all know when the subject is uncomfortable for you and you can't refute the facts you resort to personally attacking the messenger. Kind of like when you ran away from this:

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...6&postcount=51

and this thread (after you ranted that "opposing racism is something that I'm passionate about")

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2785128

But hey, let's get back on topic - after senile Biden embarrassed the USA on the World Stage multiple times this weekend, did you see what Putin said.

NBC: Do you remember your last meeting with Biden?

Putin: Well, I don’t recall our exact conversation, but I’m sure he has a good memory

Yep other world leaders are publicly making fun about senile Biden and his dementia. How sad. The World is laughing at senile Biden and the fools that voted for him
Old 06-15-2021, 09:46 AM   #14
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Dogface is one angry mfr. Dumb AF, but fun to read the triggered posts.
Oh that's right, I forgot about the fifth wheel!
Dont worry, there is more than enough room in Trumps cavernous stupidy for quite a few more, a good thing for you horn wearing g motherfuckers!
Dumb AF? You have your nerve!
You follow a moron, so what dose that say about you?
Now I'll go back to ignoring you for awhile!
Old 06-15-2021, 10:04 AM   #15
berryberry
Valued Poster

Watch as Senile Biden tries and fails to read his notes.

https://twitter.com/TheFirstonTV/sta...331880451?s=20

He is a national security concern at this point

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women