Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41469
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 08-21-2019, 07:25 AM   #1
Joey_Gleet
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30
Default Can you hear Tulsi Gabbard now, Kamala Harris?

“[T]his is going to sound immodest, but I'm obviously a top-tier candidate, and so I did expect that I would be on the stage and take hits tonight because there are a lot of people that are trying to make the stage for the next debate,” Harris told CNN’s Anderson Cooper.

The senator added, “Especially when some people are at zero or 1%, whatever she might be at. So I did expect that I might take hits tonight. … So, you know, I'm prepared to move on.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...-kamala-harris
Joey_Gleet is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 07:38 AM   #2
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

It took Tulsi 2 minutes to obliterate Harris. Job well done.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 07:48 AM   #3
LayedBackJack
Registered Member

Tulsi is the only semi-sane candidate in the Democrat field. Therefore she has no chance.
LayedBackJack is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 08:09 AM   #4
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Harris has sure taken a big fall. ironically, though, her tough stance as a Prosecutor is one that Republicans would normally embrace, yet they side with Tulsi's attack on Harris' record.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 08:30 AM   #5
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Harris has sure taken a big fall. ironically, though, her tough stance as a Prosecutor is one that Republicans would normally embrace, yet they side with Tulsi's attack on Harris' record.
Some of her positions were certainly not on the "liberal" side of the aisle, but why is it ironic that Gabbard called out her corruption. Most Republicans would agree that her corruption was bad.

Thus her fall across the board. Gabbard pointed out her hypocrisy to the both the left and the right.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 08:35 AM   #6
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
Some of her positions were certainly not on the "liberal" side of the aisle, but why is it ironic that Gabbard called out her corruption. Most Republicans would agree that her corruption was bad.

Thus her fall across the board. Gabbard pointed out her hypocrisy to the both the left and the right.
I didn't say it was ironic that Tulsi called out corruption. please review your 8th grade reading materials. I said it is ironic that Republicans support Tulsi for calling out a record, which they largely support.. tough on crime policies. regardless of whether corruption was involved.
Old 08-21-2019, 08:37 AM   #7
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
No, the irony is Harris wants reparations while she used a heavy hand prosecuting AA’s. She’s running as a Democrat, not a Republican. Hence her drop in the polls. But thanks for your failed deflection attempt. Republicans had nothing to do with Harris’s decline.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 08:37 AM   #8
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

Hooker Harris lied her ass off during the Kavanaugh hearing misrepresenting Kavanaugh's words the way she did. That .. and the fact that slept her way into government. Also, it's recently come to light that she was on record for better border security ... until it was politically expedient for her not to be. She's no fucking good.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 08:43 AM   #9
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I didn't say it was ironic that Tulsi called out corruption. please review your 8th grade reading materials. I said it is ironic that Republicans support Tulsi for calling out a record, which they largely support.. tough on crime policies. regardless of whether corruption was involved.

Tulsi's primary call out was Harris's corruption. Whether you choose to read it that way or not, that was the majority of the call out. I applaud Tulsi for bringing Harris's hypocrisy out.

No irony there whatsoever.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 08:44 AM   #10
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Harris' problem is she can't fuck her way into the White House.

Stick a fork in her. She's done.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 08:47 AM   #11
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
Tulsi's primary call out was Harris's corruption. Whether you choose to read it that way or not, that was the majority of the call out. I applaud Tulsi for bringing Harris's hypocrisy out.

No irony there whatsoever.
I agree, regarding that point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

Hooker Harris lied her ass off during the Kavanaugh hearing misrepresenting Kavanaugh's words the way she did. That .. and the fact that slept her way into government. Also, it's recently come to light that she was on record for better border security ... until it was politically expedient for her not to be. She's no fucking good.
of course, there has been a major shift in Democrats' thinking on Border Security. no argument there. and she got Willie Brown Dick to get into Office, but that doesn't mean she wasn't "qualified". the spoils system runs throughout Government. how did she lie in the Hearings?
Old 08-21-2019, 08:51 AM   #12
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Harris' problem is she can't fuck her way into the White House.

Stick a fork in her. She's done.
Misogyny will only turn them counties red, right, junkie?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 08:51 AM   #13
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I agree, regarding that point.

of course, there has been a major shift in Democrats' thinking on Border Security. no argument there. and she got Willie Brown Dick to get into Office, but that doesn't mean she wasn't "qualified". the spoils system runs throughout Government. how did she lie in the Hearings?
The videos of the Kavanaugh hearing wherein Hooker Harris misrepresented Kavanaugh's words are on the internet at C-SPAN. She was exposed as a liar during the hearing for all to see. It's fascinating how you people on the left plead to be ignorant of so much that it is in the realm of common knowledge.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 08:52 AM   #14
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Hooker Harris won't win
The White Knights seem to back up Trump
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 08:54 AM   #15
Chung Tran
BANNED

the problem, I B, is what you call common knowledge is uncommon to most.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women