Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35721
Mojojo33117

Old 07-20-2012, 04:42 PM   #1
NIKKILOVE
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 112639
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Why?

With Summer finally here, less hobby time/funds... Why on earth are so many of you guys resorting to unknown ladies from BP? Not ladies that also post here.. but ladies who have nothing on them here to prove them good or bad? I do not understand it at all.

Every day there are more and more threads in...

Request/ISO asking about BP laides who do not advertise here.. or do and have bad rep's.

Review's with "NO" or NCNS/Alerts within the review....

There are plenty of beautiful, verified, tested, vouched for ladies of all sizes, races, shapes, colors, religion, age, etc.. right here, that you know will not let you down.

I seem to think it is that you feel you are going to get "cheaper prices"... but if that is the case.. you could pay the few extra and get a legit lady here.

Is it just feeling you are getting some thing that no one else had had? .. Just because you have not seen them here.. does not mean they are "new" or not "broken in"..
I provided for 3 years before ever joining this site.

It also seems, we have lots of new girls joining daily, as men, but if you notice, it is more and more "bp" ladies joining then just "new" ladies in the hobby.

Even when I see some one that called from BP, I tell them to use this site, if for nothing else, to "search" for the info on the BP lady they want to use.. and I tell them, "no" info or alert, does not give it the "ok"--- most of the time NO info at all , is your first clue.. not to see her.

No need for "uncalled for comments".. I am just curious as to what makes one go to BP when there are so many great ladies here (and I am not talking about me.. I am saying in general)
NIKKILOVE is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 04:57 PM   #2
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

2 things come to mind for me:

1. A lot of the guys who post the ISO's on BP girls are truly newbie’s and are unaware of all the dangers that may come from going to see an unknown girl.

2. The "vets" who are posting the ISO's on BP girls have been around sooooooo long, no one on Eccie is new to them. Many of these guys have been logging on to a hobby board everyday for 10 years so no girls around here are really new too them. Lots of "new" providers who sign up here are really just recycled providers that have been here or on another board before.
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 05:02 PM   #3
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKKILOVE View Post
With Summer finally here, less hobby time/funds... 90% of the answer right there. Why on earth are so many of you guys resorting to unknown ladies from BP? Not ladies that also post here.. but ladies who have nothing on them here to prove them good or bad? I do not understand it at all. The thrill of the hunt. Finding a diamond in the rough.

Every day there are more and more threads in...

Request/ISO asking about BP laides who do not advertise here.. or do and have bad rep's. Y'all don't magically appear on the board. Gotta come from somewhere.

Review's with "NO" or NCNS/Alerts within the review.... Most valuable reviews of all.

There are plenty of beautiful, verified, tested, vouched for ladies of all sizes, races, shapes, colors, religion, age, etc.. right here, that you know will not let you down.

I seem to think it is that you feel you are going to get "cheaper prices"... but if that is the case.. you could pay the few extra and get a legit lady here. It's a dick thing. We have to get laid when the little head tells us to. If we only have 100 the man downstairs ain't waiting till payday. Saving up isn't an option.

Is it just feeling you are getting some thing that no one else had had? .. Just because you have not seen them here.. does not mean they are "new" or not "broken in".. We know... We know...
I provided for 3 years before ever joining this site.

It also seems, we have lots of new girls joining daily, as men, but if you notice, it is more and more "bp" ladies joining then just "new" ladies in the hobby. Don' t forget strippers. Once again. you gals have to come from somewhere.

Even when I see some one that called from BP, I tell them to use this site, if for nothing else, to "search" for the info on the BP lady they want to use.. and I tell them, "no" info or alert, does not give it the "ok"--- most of the time NO info at all , is your first clue.. not to see her.

No need for "uncalled for comments".. I am just curious as to what makes one go to BP when there are so many great ladies here (and I am not talking about me.. I am saying in general) I gave MY honest answer, but I don't use BP.
I think that sums it up.
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 05:05 PM   #4
TransAm
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

Agree with Brooke. I've pretty much stayed away from BP since finding this board, but every once in awhile you do crave something new, and at some point the reward SEEMS to outweigh the risk. Or at least it does for those guys that are still seeing them.

BP's a resource, just like Eccie. But you're really playing a dangerous game if you're seeing someone with no history whatsoever. To each their own though.
TransAm is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 05:07 PM   #5
TransAm
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

And don't go to sleep on that pricing issue. DG said it perfectly, so I'll just add +1 to that.
TransAm is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 05:15 PM   #6
NIKKILOVE
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I understand all of those.. and your's especially Brooke. I guess I didn't think about those who have been around for so long and the ladies here are no longer catching their attention. I can understand that. I actually learned of this site from a member here who did call me from my BP ad, and I am very greatful for him telling me about this site.. I do appreciate the guys I have met from here, just as BP, so I do understand to some extent.. I just hate seeing all the Alerts and "no" reviews, when, from a "providers" side, you just shake your head and wish they had dialed your number or any one elses other than THAT one.
Old 07-20-2012, 06:05 PM   #7
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Could be for a number of reasons, from they just aren't attracted to the ladies here in the local market to they are on the hunt for something new. BP isn't my thing, however I did use it a few times back in the days so I'm very thankful of the guys who TOFTT with BP, those guys provide some very if not the most valuable sort of intel for the rest of the guys on here.
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 07:27 PM   #8
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

They are trolling for strange.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 07:59 PM   #9
caseytx
Valued Poster

Not all ladies who post on BP (and not here) are":bad"..... grab n go, bait and switch, NCNS, bad habits, management issues, etc.
I have played this game of ours for about five years now,(minus a year and a half that I got sidetracked.) I was on the aspd board. Have visited a lot of ladies (and some not so lady-like).I would guestimate that approximately 70% of them wee from BP. The worst that happened was 4 or 5 NCNSs. This also happens with eccie ladies.
Tjhere are some gems on BP.....diamonds in the rough and some nubies who don't know about our review sites.
Yup, we gotta be careful but let's not bash the whole site or the ladies there in general.

I kinda hi-jacked this thread..... sorry ,Nikki. I just felt that this needed to be said. Be safe Y'all.
caseytx is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 08:03 PM   #10
Rubchasertx
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

OP, you yourself claim to have used bp for years. Who are you to criticize those that use it now?

Is it risky at times? Yes. Is it possible for you to run in to a new provider that may not be as involved with the board drama that eccie brings for some? Yes.

I think every person on this board has their own reasons for hobbying the way that we do. How about you accept all of the "ringing off of the hook" that you have posted multiple times claiming you get and leave each to his or her own instead of posting another useless threAD.
Rubchasertx is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 08:14 PM   #11
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensia View Post
These boards have tons of legitimate and well reviewed reputable ladies. Why on earth would you take such a chance on a unkown gal off BP?

If your going to be in the hobby you need to be smart about this, otherwise you risk losing money, time, life and limb, or an arrest record.
This was posted in another thread, and I agree 100%.

If I were still active in the hobby, I would see......

1. Ladies here with many positive reviews that fit my criteria (DD or bigger tits, DFK, MSOG)
2. If I were looking for 'strange', I still have many friends here and they would probably share one of their UTR's with me if my criteria was met.

A lot of the girls on BP have a lot of POSSIBLE baggage (possibly be the following.........underage, pimped out, unclean, thief, possible LE) that I just don't need any part of.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 08:28 PM   #12
rhino9
Valued Poster

Giving the OP the benefit of the "newbie"...
Perhaps ECCIE providers are unaware of the position of the hobbiests.
Clearly our actions speak louder than these posts.
I agree that DG hit almost all of the issues.

Here might be a couple more..
Do providers here have more "rules" and restrict services more than BP providers.?
Do providers here have more challenges for the hobbiest...been screened by a BP girl..?
Do we see more time wasting advertising here...Specials..$5.00 off if you bring a carton of cigarettes..

Price has already been mentioned..here there and everywhere...

What else could it be...???
DUH...talk about what comprehensive customer service should be...thats how you get business in a down market.

Providers are in business to make the customer happy...
With the skills available, and many have outstanding skillz...how hard can it be to accomplish this task on a reliable basis..?

Hmm....OH HELL....
Nevermind...
rhino9 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 08:41 PM   #13
NIKKILOVE
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubchasertx View Post
OP, you yourself claim to have used bp for years. Who are you to criticize those that use it now?

Is it risky at times? Yes. Is it possible for you to run in to a new provider that may not be as involved with the board drama that eccie brings for some? Yes.

I think every person on this board has their own reasons for hobbying the way that we do. How about you accept all of the "ringing off of the hook" that you have posted multiple times claiming you get and leave each to his or her own instead of posting another useless threAD.

FIRST and most important.. No WHERE did I criticize ANY one.. I do believe I stated I use BP - and thank those who also use it..... RE- READ And maybe you should dial a number quickly and get some... you seem a little stressed sweetie..

Yawn.. again.. this was very uncalled for.. so apparently you were here to "bitch" and not contribute to the thread. This is the wrong thread for that.

NOT threAD, as I posted one today already... here and BP.. and unless you post a thread asking how providers spend their spare time.. don't come on my thread telling me what do with mine..
Old 07-20-2012, 08:54 PM   #14
NIKKILOVE
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking Lol

[QUOTE=rhino9;2944983]Giving the OP the benefit of the "newbie"...

NEWBIE to what? Eccie? So that means I don't know what MY customers are looking for? LOL, Yeah, OK. Again, I may be new to THIS SITE, but not new sweet heart.

Perhaps ECCIE providers are unaware of the position of the hobbiests.
I am pretty sure, we know what hobbyiest are here for..

Clearly our actions speak louder than these posts.
I agree that DG hit almost all of the issues.

Here might be a couple more..

Do providers here have more "rules" and restrict services more than BP providers.?
I don't know.. I treat all of my customers the same.. here and BP..

Do providers here have more challenges for the hobbiest...been screened by a BP girl..?
I don't know.. I screen both the same.... here and BP..

Do we see more time wasting advertising here...Specials..$5.00 off if you bring a carton of cigarettes..
I don't know what YOU agree to bring any one...but I have heard lots of the stories..

Price has already been mentioned..here there and everywhere...

What else could it be...???
DUH...talk about what comprehensive customer service should be...thats how you get business in a down market.

I don't have any "down" issues... so THAT does not pertain to me...

Providers are in business to make the customer happy...
I have never had any complaints..

With the skills available, and many have outstanding skillz...how hard can it be to accomplish this task on a reliable basis..?

Accomplish what? Keeping my customers happy? Well, again, NO complaints, or "no" reviews from MY customers.. How about you come visit me so I can shut you up.. LOL..
Close your eyes if you don't like big girls.. it won't take long, I'M sure..

Now... carry on...
Old 07-20-2012, 09:17 PM   #15
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Because sometimes that itch needs to be scratched and some ladies are a little slow to reply to their messages...

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women