Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70690
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60229
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48396
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35685
Mojojo33117

Old 11-09-2023, 10:17 AM   #1
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82
Default a subpoena for everyone!

Recently, the house committee on "Gettin' the Bidens" has determined that they will issue subpoena's for a few of the Biden family members. Which got me to thinking......

Would the Trump family have EVER responded to those same subpoena's during Daddy Donnie's time in office??

Would Jim Jordan have responded and shown up for a Subpoena ever?

Would Comer have shown up for one dem-dare, pieces of legal whatchamacallit?

We could surmise that the reply that was provided by the above questions, should equally apply to Hunter and his uncle Jimmy.

or we could simply do as the following ass-hats did:

The Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol sent subpoenas to House Republican Leader Kevin McCarthy of California, Andy Biggs of Arizona, Jim Jordan of Ohio, Scott Perry of Pennsylvania and Mo Brooks of Alabama.

What happened?

NOBODY showed up, and that was in regards to crimes against our Country; not just the supposed crimes of a presidential family.

The GOP has some real gall to expect from others' what they don't hold themselves accountable for. Holy shit to fucking merga-troid balls nonsense.

Comer etal, should expect the same result of testimony will happen with that from these nonsense subpoenas to a sitting presidents family. The only thing the GOP select committee is doing, is trying to obfuscate the fact that they have no-idea of what they are doing, or how to govern, or how to create ideas, or laws. They are a bunch of neutered feckless assholes who are simply twiddling their fingers so that they don't become so bored, they have to jamb a thumb up their own asses to keep from shitting themselves.

With the power to get records and bank information etc., Comer and Jordan have proven they are about as capable as a babys' diaper of keeping a baby from shitting itself.

The amount of ignorance of finding a smoking-gun is on full display! OR.......Perhaps, there is no Smoking-gun to be found anyway!! There is no conspiracy or fraud to be found. The only gun these two have found is a fart noise gun, and a squirt gun that they likely hide in a closet and use to make each other laugh with, and pretend they pissed themselves.

But our conservative friends will lament- we got Joe now....just you wait, ......Well. Were. Waiting.

eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2023, 11:33 AM   #2
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9
Default Move Along Folks, Nothing to See Here...

So eye... I gather you're totally cool with allowing a President's family to take millions of dollars (plus lavish gifts including 3-carat diamonds and $100k credit cards) from corrupt foreign entities and individuals linked to the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) in return for providing no discernible services, then laundering those millions through a byzantine maze of shell LLCs, and sharing the ill-gotten gains with a President who lies repeatedly about his own involvement in the family shakedown/bribery scheme?

U cool wid dat?

U really thinks the monies that wound up in Joey Bribe's bank account were "loan repayments"?

Are you even the slightest bit curious to learn the truth?

If so, how should we go about it other than issuing subpoenas?

https://oversight.house.gov/release/...d-china-money/

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2023, 11:46 AM   #3
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

That 40K check is exactly 10% of a payment that James Biden received (400K) from a Chinese entity...

You know 10% for the big guy.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2023, 11:49 AM   #4
lustylad
BANNED

Yep. Coincidence, right?
Old 11-09-2023, 12:17 PM   #5
eyecu2
Premium Access

problem is; they are on the surface benign; there is not direct connection and smoking gun. I would think that unless bags of money were handed off, there has to be a connection. And if there were bags of money, there would be more suspicious forms from the banks showing up. AND it's my understanding that those forms were looked over by Comer and Jordan etal.

Of course I don't condone any thievery, or improper gains from payoffs etc., and would recommend that anything improper would be found. THAT SAID.

I don't think they have found that link! I also don't think we can hold the Bidens to a different accountability than were presented to the prior administration and the Jan 6 groups, so to that, if the prior folks didn't get held accountable for improprieties, I really don't think THE current administration can be held to a standard that the prior ones weren't.

Where were you all complaining when there was 5 GOP members not showing up for subpoenas? - You ok with them obfuscating the truth about all the shenangians on Jan 6th?

And lastly- I would have preferred and still do that all subpoenas are adhered to. Otherwise, what is the point of even issuing them??

I would say the level of disdain that politicians have shown for the legal proceedings in EVERY COURT has been a total shit show. Including the NY trials going on, but thats for a different post.
Old 11-09-2023, 01:36 PM   #6
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
I would think that... there would be more suspicious forms from the banks showing up...
How many do you need? Over 150 Biden family SARs (Suspicious Activity Reports) were filed with the US Treasury Dept. alone. Ask your banker friends if that sounds like a lot.

https://oversight.house.gov/release/...-by-u-s-banks/

Quote:
I also don't think we can hold the Bidens to a different accountability than were presented to the prior administration and the Jan 6 groups, so to that, if the prior folks didn't get held accountable for improprieties, I really don't think THE current administration can be held to a standard that the prior ones weren't.

Where were you all complaining when there was 5 GOP members not showing up for subpoenas? - You ok with them obfuscating the truth about all the shenangians (sic) on Jan 6th?
There's much more to the story than meets the EYE, eye. The Jan. 6 committee subpoenaed over 100 people. That means the overwhelming majority showed up (albeit under conditions/restrictions negotiated by their lawyers). Of the 5 guys you mention, at least two were jailed for contempt - Peter Navarro and Steve Bannon. Since you desire consistent application of the law, would you agree we should jail any Biden family members if they defy their subpoenas too?

I should add that Navarro and Bannon declined for a reason, whether you think it is valid or not. They argued that the Jan. 6 committee was "illegitimate" since Nancy Pelosi refused to accept the GOP's selections for which of its party reps would serve on the committee. Think about that. It was unprecedented. No justification whatsoever. She should have let Kevin McCarthy's picks participate, if only to avoid playing into the hands of Republicans claiming the committee was rigged, biased and partisan from the get go.

Quote:
And lastly - I would have preferred and still do that all subpoenas are adhered to. Otherwise, what is the point of even issuing them??
I agree. Does this mean you think Eric Holder should have been prosecuted back in 2012 for contempt of Congress? The cynical truth is the DOJ only prosecutes violations if the perp is from the party NOT in the WH.

https://www.politico.com/story/2012/...ongress-077988

https://www.cnn.com/2012/06/29/polit...mpt/index.html
Old 11-09-2023, 03:19 PM   #7
eyecu2
Premium Access

They already have the SARs, and access to bank accounts. What do they need to subpoena the Biden's for if they have all the details already?

Answer: they don't have the answers you think they do. Every time Comer has a news flash, he says he's close, but no cigar. That tells you all you need to know. They got nothing -certainly not enough to move forward with. Even if they did have something, they're going to hold their powder until it gets closer to election time. They need a hail Mary in order to get anybody elected with the current GOP agenda. And I don't think that's going to happen either.
Old 11-09-2023, 03:37 PM   #8
lustylad
BANNED

Lol - they need to subpoena the Bidens in part due to hyper-partisan deniers like you. What do you mean "no cigar"? There's already a mountain of damning evidence, but hey let's keep piling it higher and deeper! Every new shred of evidence convinces thousands more independent voters that the Bidens are thoroughly corrupt.

Don't forget... Dims impeached trumpy over a damn phone call (one that, ironically, sought to shine light on the Biden family corruption now being exposed) - yet they keep moving the goalposts over what constitutes an impeachable offense for Joey Bribes. It's obvious they set the bar a mile high for Joey and an inch off the ground for trumpy. Can you say "double standard"?

Old 11-09-2023, 03:57 PM   #9
lustylad
BANNED

Heck, I just want to hear it from the horse's, er I mean the Hunter's mouth - wtf did he do to add value to Burisma in return for being paid $83,333 a month (a comp level more than 3X higher than the average S&P 500 director receives)?

Did he actually attend any Burisma board meetings?

Did he carefully review their financial results and offer advice on how to improve the company's performance, drawing on his deep long-standing experience (cough, cough) in the energy/natural gas/pipeline industry?

Or did he just make himself useful whenever the company needed help from "quid pro quo Daddy Joe" in getting Ukraine's anti-corruption czar fired?

Why do you seem not the least bit curious about all this, eye? Are you skeered of what might be uncovered?

Old 11-09-2023, 04:00 PM   #10
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
So eye... I gather you're totally cool with allowing a President's family to take millions of dollars (plus lavish gifts including 3-carat diamonds and $100k credit cards) from corrupt foreign entities and individuals linked to the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) in return for providing no discernible services, then laundering those millions through a byzantine maze of shell LLCs, and sharing the ill-gotten gains with a President who lies repeatedly about his own involvement in the family shakedown/bribery scheme?

U cool wid dat?

U really thinks the monies that wound up in Joey Bribe's bank account were "loan repayments"?

Are you even the slightest bit curious to learn the truth?

If so, how should we go about it other than issuing subpoenas?

https://oversight.house.gov/release/...d-china-money/

There is absolutely no proof at the current time that Joe Biden did anything illegal. The 2 checks were pay-offs of loans made to the Biden family members. Everything else in your first paragraph is unproven allegations that laws were broken.

"But on Wednesday, the Republicans conceded that they had yet to find evidence of a specific corrupt action Mr. Biden took in office in connection with any of the business deals his son entered into. Instead, their presentation underscored how little headway top G.O.P. lawmakers have made in finding clear evidence of questionable transactions they can tie to Mr. Biden, their chief political rival."

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/05/10/u...ns-report.html
SpeedRacerXXX is online now   Quote
Old 11-09-2023, 04:04 PM   #11
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Heck, I just want to hear it from the horse's, er I mean the Hunter's mouth - wtf did he do to add value to Burisma in return for being paid $83,333 a month?

Did he actually attend any Burisma board meetings?

Did he review their financial results and offer advice on how to improve the company's performance, drawing on his deep long-standing experience in the energy/natural gas/pipeline industry (cough, cough).

Or did he just make himself useful whenever the company needed help from "quid pro quo Joe" in getting Ukraine's anti-corruption czar fired?
It's irrelevant as to what Hunter Biden's "official" job was with Burisma. The question is did Hunter do anything illegal while employed by Burisma and the answer is a resounding "NO".

I voted against Bill Clinton twice but the claims made by Republicans as to the "Clinton crime family" without proof are
now being repeated today with Joe Biden.
SpeedRacerXXX is online now   Quote
Old 11-09-2023, 04:25 PM   #12
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
There is absolutely no proof at the current time that Joe Biden did anything illegal. The 2 checks were pay-offs of loans made to the Biden family members.
Hmmm... ok, please tell me more. When were the loans extended and on what terms? Could I see the loan documents? The signed promissory notes? What were the interest rates and repayment terms?
Old 11-09-2023, 04:26 PM   #13
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Heck, I just want to hear it from the horse's, er I mean the Hunter's mouth - wtf did he do to add value to Burisma in return for being paid $83,333 a month (a comp level more than 3X higher than the average S&P 500 director receives)?
I'm now an agnostic on this. Previously I was convinced Joe Biden had nothing to do with getting the Ukrainian prosecutor general, Viktor Shokin, fired, and he didn't receive payoffs from Burisma. Now I'm not sure, because of this, which one of our fellow board members posted here,

https://www.grassley.senate.gov/down...rassley_-biden

The link is a an excerpt from an FBI FD-1023 report, describing interviews with a confidential informant, "CHS. " CHS appears to be a bush-league investment banker who specializes in oil and gas exploration & production. Zlochevsky is the owner of Burisma. Ostapenko was Burisma's chief financial officer. Shokin, again, was the prosecutor general of Ukraine, who allegedly was investigating Burisma.

While the whole FBI report is worth reading, here's an excerpt to whet your appetite,

"Zlocehvsky asked CHS and/or Ostapenko if they read the recent news reports about the investigations into the Bidens and Burisma, and Zlochevsky jokingly asked CHS if CHS was an "oracle" (due to CHS's prior advice that Zlochevsky should not pay the Bidens and instead hire an attorney to ligitgate the allegations concerning Shokin's investigation.) CHS mentioned Zlochevsky might have difficulty explaining suspicious wire transfers that may evidence any (illicit) payments to the Bidens. Zlochevsky responded he did not send funds directly to the "Big Guy" (which CHS understood was a reference to Joe Biden). CHS asked Zlochevsky how many companies/bank accounts Zlochevsky controls; Zlochevsky responded it would take them (investigators) 10 years to find the records (i.e. illicit payments to Joe Biden)."

Another highlight is when Zlochevsky says his dog is smarter than Hunter Biden, even though Zlochevsky was counting on Hunter to influence the U.S. government for various purposes.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 11-09-2023, 04:47 PM   #14
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... What a GREAT thread! ... ... ...

... And I surely do agree with the OP (me bludger-mate - EYE)
that subpoenas should go to everyone!

But why don't Hunter and Jim Biden just go in and talk to Congress?
Why wouldn't they relish a chance to clear the issue?
Since they've done nothing wrong. ...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2023, 04:49 PM   #15
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
It's irrelevant as to what Hunter Biden's "official" job was with Burisma. The question is did Hunter do anything illegal while employed by Burisma and the answer is a resounding "NO".

I voted against Bill Clinton twice but the claims made by Republicans as to the "Clinton crime family" without proof are
now being repeated today with Joe Biden.
Lol... "it's irrelevant"? C'mon, man!

So you're totally cool with letting our public officials (all the way up to, and including, the POTUS) pimp out their relatives as bagmen to enrich their families by taking do-nothing jobs for which they are utterly unqualified (except to peddle influence when needed)?

Setting aside the question of legality, does that pass the SpeedRacer smell test?

Are your olfactory nerves fully functional? I've had covid but mine still work!

I'm surprised you didn't cite the SCOTUS decision in McDonnell vs. United States. That was handed down in June 2016. I don't see how you can insist what the Clintons did was unambiguously legal prior to that decision. Btw - McDonnell was a unanimous (8-0) SCOTUS ruling. Care to guess who argued the losing (DOJ) side? It was Jack Smith, the Special Counsel now going after trumpy! Poor guy had his ass handed to him.

Btw - it's been well established that Hunter DID do illegal things while employed by Burisma. A lot of them. Like not paying taxes on his Burisma payola. Or not registering as a foreign agent under FARA.

Did you mean to say the answer is a resounding "YES"?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women