Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70690
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60229
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48396
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35685
Mojojo33117

Old 11-06-2023, 10:52 AM   #1
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36
Default And now we know what the authorities were hiding....

with regards to the nashville shooters manifesto.

Killing c******n because of their so-called "white privilege". I hope those pushing that line of shit are proud of themselves.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2023, 12:09 PM   #2
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

Quote:
In the pages reviewed and corroborated by MugClub Undercover, Hale said she hoped to have a “high death count” and wanted to “kill” kids with “white privileges.”

Also included is a timeline of events, as Hale wanted them playing out:

DEATH DAY

7:00am - Get dressed [COVERED]

7:05am - 8:55am - [COVERED]

w/ stuffed animals + possessions

9:00am - Eat breakfast at home [home encircled in heart shape]

9:30am - Pack up special belongings

in backpack(s)

(Check parking lot for security)

12:05 - arrive in designated parking space

12:05-12:10 - prepare for attack

12:-- - Lock + load all weapons

12:33 [circled] Open fire towards SW entrance

Let massacre begin Time2die [circled] XXX

MugClub undercover has corroborated the pages from the manifesto as authentic. If you have information related to this story, please contact us at LWCtips@protonmail.com

Steven Blake Crowder is an American-Canadian conservative political commentator and media host. Early in his career, Crowder worked for Fox News and posted satirical videos on conservative media platforms.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2023, 08:47 PM   #3
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

What purpose are you posting this sickos manifesto? How can you look at this as anything other than the shooter was a very sick and deranged person!!?
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2023, 10:27 PM   #4
eccieuser9500
BANNED

I'm sure it was a shot at the left. There are extremes on both sides. Nobody is proud of the actions. The intent may be debated. Not the reaction.

I'm pretty damn sure he has no problem with the Charlottesville March where they chant their awful words. I'm sure he's okay with the girl who dies protesting his awful views. Not just okay, but proud of their actions.

Just sayin'.
Old 11-07-2023, 04:05 AM   #5
texassapper
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
What purpose are you posting this sickos manifesto? How can you look at this as anything other than the shooter was a very sick and deranged person!!?
Because everytime there is amass shooting the Left attempts to tie it to Trump, or some other "FAR RIGHT WING" non-sense.

In the case where a shooter has CLEARLY been influenced by the lefts rhetoric, the manifesto is hidden from teh public. Because the Left doesn't want any puch back on their anti-white policies. Well this is what happens when you spout bullshit 24/7/365. People are gonna die. This tranny unironically calls heterosexual white children as faggots and claims they deserve to die because of their skin color. You don't think the anti-white rhetoric from the left played a part?

Of course not. As a communist, it's all for the revolution isn't it. Where is the condemnation of FAR LEFT WING rhetoric? Why do you never even see that term used? Can you name ANY FAR LEFT WING organizations?

If it wasn't a big deal, why was the manifesto hidden? WHere's the final video?
Old 11-07-2023, 05:02 AM   #6
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
Because everytime there is amass shooting the Left attempts to tie it to Trump, or some other "FAR RIGHT WING" non-sense.

In the case where a shooter has CLEARLY been influenced by the lefts rhetoric, the manifesto is hidden from teh public. Because the Left doesn't want any puch back on their anti-white policies. Well this is what happens when you spout bullshit 24/7/365. People are gonna die. This tranny unironically calls heterosexual white children as faggots and claims they deserve to die because of their skin color. You don't think the anti-white rhetoric from the left played a part?

Of course not. As a communist, it's all for the revolution isn't it. Where is the condemnation of FAR LEFT WING rhetoric? Why do you never even see that term used? Can you name ANY FAR LEFT WING organizations?

Exactly
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2023, 07:02 AM   #7
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Oh so the term white privilege is where you think there is a clear tie to leftist rhetoric??

Her/his disdain for white people per her manifest, I would say that there is no clear left input to coming to that conclusion. Had she referenced any other input to those terms she used, maybe some tie-in, but I don't agree that she's a whacked out leftist. There is no love of left politics for guns etc to use them against a group, anymore than a direct tie to right leaning. What I DO see as a common thread is that many of these ppl have troubled emotional backgrounds, and an access to firearms. They also seem to have zero regards for the lives of others. Perhaps un-empowered to make a difference in their own lives and do so by creating a deluge of consequences by default. I've never seen a clear tie in to ppl like this who take actions vs using words out loud. And even if they do, they are full of vengeance and conclusionary actions vs clear connections to the ppl they will end up randomly shooting.

The complete dissolution of any kind of sense of morality and repercussions shows them as typical narcissists who cannot emphasize with anyone but themselves being the winner or victim. The DSM defines that as a-social behavior and a disease.

It certainly doesn't define them as leaning left or right, but since you guys need to tie everything to politics - I'll leave that to you. But I certainly don't agree with that analogy
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2023, 07:42 AM   #8
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Oh so the term white privilege is where you think there is a clear tie to leftist rhetoric??

Her/his disdain for white people per her manifest, I would say that there is no clear left input to coming to that conclusion. Had she referenced any other input to those terms she used, maybe some tie-in, but I don't agree that she's a whacked out leftist. There is no love of left politics for guns etc to use them against a group, anymore than a direct tie to right leaning. What I DO see as a common thread is that many of these ppl have troubled emotional backgrounds, and an access to firearms. They also seem to have zero regards for the lives of others. Perhaps un-empowered to make a difference in their own lives and do so by creating a deluge of consequences by default. I've never seen a clear tie in to ppl like this who take actions vs using words out loud. And even if they do, they are full of vengeance and conclusionary actions vs clear connections to the ppl they will end up randomly shooting.

The complete dissolution of any kind of sense of morality and repercussions shows them as typical narcissists who cannot emphasize with anyone but themselves being the winner or victim. The DSM defines that as a-social behavior and a disease.

It certainly doesn't define them as leaning left or right, but since you guys need to tie everything to politics - I'll leave that to you. But I certainly don't agree with that analogy

You missed his point completely.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2023, 10:45 AM   #9
texassapper
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmstud60 View Post
You missed his point completely.
He didn't miss it... lefties can't address any issue that might pop their bubble.

That's why censorship, cancelling, and name calling is all they can do.... the whole "whataboutism" retarded commentary.

That's why arguing with them with the expectation that the light bulb may come on is a fools errand. I just do it to punch holes in their narratives... they have to argue something else just to keep their mental health.

A life of that much cognitive dissonance has got to be difficult.
Old 11-07-2023, 11:42 AM   #10
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Quote:
He didn't miss it... lefties can't address any issue that might pop their bubble.

That's why censorship, cancelling, and name calling is all they can do.... the whole "whataboutism" retarded commentary.

That's why arguing with them with the expectation that the light bulb may come on is a fools errand. I just do it to punch holes in their narratives... they have to argue something else just to keep their mental health.

A life of that much cognitive dissonance has got to be difficult.

Projection 101, as per my last post. The "surprising" thread.

Fuckin' shame!

Hijack in progress.
Old 11-07-2023, 01:42 PM   #11
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
In this case as in most cases mass shootings of this type are done by deranged individuals with access to guns. Using your terminology "left wing" individuals usually espouse gun control policies where as "right wing" individuals usually espouse looser gun laws. That means we tend to tie mass shooting to conservative right wing policies. Nothing about that viewpoint is "non-sense".

Quote:
Maybe the authorities wanted to try to stop further violence. Unfortunately the "media" on both sides tends to use this type of information to inflame the public and make money. I think that the authorities should hold back this type of crazy lunacy for at least a year before releasing it. Publicizing this type of information right after an attack usually just incentivizes further violence.

Quote:

Communist? FAR LEFT WING rhetoric? I feel your outrage which I think is the purpose of Stephen Crowder's article in the first place. Simply an opportunity to stoke anger and outrage to generate views. ie profit.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 11-07-2023, 02:24 PM   #12
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

crackers. lol What if they were graham crackers?
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2023, 03:37 PM   #13
texassapper
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
In this case as in most cases mass shootings of this type are done by deranged individuals with access to guns. Using your terminology "left wing" individuals usually espouse gun control policies where as "right wing" individuals usually espouse looser gun laws. That means we tend to tie mass shooting to conservative right wing policies. Nothing about that viewpoint is "non-sense".
Horsepuckey. Everytime there is a shooting, liberals are practically salivating at the mouth if the perp is a white guy that can be tied to MAGA or Trump no matter how tenuous the link. If it turns out that he's a liberal the story is disappeared. Remember the Bernie Bro that ried to execute Conservative Republicans at a softball game? How about the Florida gay night club shooter... Even this tranny shooter, the press blamed transphobia... stop being disingenous.

Quote:
Maybe the authorities wanted to try to stop further violence. Unfortunately the "media" on both sides tends to use this type of information to inflame the public and make money. I think that the authorities should hold back this type of crazy lunacy for at least a year before releasing it. Publicizing this type of information right after an attack usually just incentivizes further violence.
Again horsepuckey. If it had been some MAGA related manifesto, it's been public by the end of the day... I'm old enough to remember when Sarah Palin used a bullseye to show Congressional seats that were ripe for flipping and was blamed for a psycho shooting the Arizona Representative. The assumptions NEVER go the other direction. EVER.

Quote:
Communist? FAR LEFT WING rhetoric? I feel your outrage which I think is the purpose of Stephen Crowder's article in the first place. Simply an opportunity to stoke anger and outrage to generate views. ie profit.
I'm not outraged. So you don't feel shit. Crowders article simply points out that this stuff when it is bad for the Regime is NEVER publicized... Again I will ask, was this person a FAR LEFT WINGER? Is there any such thing? Is pANTIFAg far left? Is it ever referred to as that in mainstream media? Don't bother searching, because I can tell you the answer. Jesus look at the recent interruption of Congressional activity by lefties in the Capitol building... why is that not insurrectiony?

Again, I don't give a shit, the empire is collapsing... I just think it's funny that the left wing bent of the press can never be admitted to. We don't actually have a press, we have a DNC propaganda wing... there is NO such thing as negative coverage when a leftie is in office. Ever. The press is there to simply cover for the Democrats...

When Republicans fuck up, that's the story, when Democrats fuck up, the Republican pouncing or striking back is the story. ALWAYS.
Old 11-07-2023, 05:39 PM   #14
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Quote:
Horsepuckey. Everytime there is a shooting, liberals are practically salivating at the mouth if the perp is a white guy that can be tied to MAGA or Trump no matter how tenuous the link. If it turns out that he's a liberal the story is disappeared. Remember the Bernie Bro that ried to execute Conservative Republicans at a softball game? How about the Florida gay night club shooter... Even this tranny shooter, the press blamed transphobia... stop being disingenous.

Again horsepuckey. If it had been some MAGA related manifesto, it's been public by the end of the day... I'm old enough to remember when Sarah Palin used a bullseye to show Congressional seats that were ripe for flipping and was blamed for a psycho shooting the Arizona Representative. The assumptions NEVER go the other direction. EVER.

I'm not outraged. So you don't feel shit. Crowders article simply points out that this stuff when it is bad for the Regime is NEVER publicized... Again I will ask, was this person a FAR LEFT WINGER? Is there any such thing? Is pANTIFAg far left? Is it ever referred to as that in mainstream media? Don't bother searching, because I can tell you the answer. Jesus look at the recent interruption of Congressional activity by lefties in the Capitol building... why is that not insurrectiony?

Again, I don't give a shit, the empire is collapsing... I just think it's funny that the left wing bent of the press can never be admitted to. We don't actually have a press, we have a DNC propaganda wing... there is NO such thing as negative coverage when a leftie is in office. Ever. The press is there to simply cover for the Democrats...

When Republicans fuck up, that's the story, when Democrats fuck up, the Republican pouncing or striking back is the story. ALWAYS.

Need a tissue? Or a tampon?

Old 11-07-2023, 07:23 PM   #15
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
"Practically Salivating at the mouth" That's pretty inflammatory language. As if all democrats or liberals are slavering wolves waiting to pounce on those poor conservative gun supporters. That's disingenuous. You may think that if you watch conservative media that paints that picture or liberal media that does the same. Most people have a more nuanced perspective. It would be helpful to see that and not be so aggrieved that we can't meet in the middle.

Quote:
I remember plenty of media coverage of the issue. They decried using violent imagery in political speech. I don't see that as a republican vs democrat issue. It's merely a call to civil order. You can call that free speech but we get to call out that speech for what it is.

The fact that it seems that it never goes the other way is because it rarely goes the other way. I remember plenty of coverage of the Congressional baseball shooting. It was decried on both the right and the left.

My statement was when a manifesto written by a crazed mass shooter appears it would behoove us to keep it behind closed doors for at least a year before releasing it to let tempers cool. I don't think that's a controversial position to take.

Quote:

There is a problem with left wing press. But there is a much larger problem with the right wing press. The problem is of course the constant cry of bias. Of disbelief. Of calling the mainstream media liars. All so that some conservative politicians could perpetrate the "BIG LIE".

You should start listening to PBS Newshour, or the BBC or even al-jazeera if you want to get a more nuanced view of the world.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women