Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70512
biomed161253
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453071
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47896
pyramider46370
bambino40518
CryptKicker37113
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-07-2024, 04:15 AM   #1
VyeBrator69
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 622678
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink Serious Question: Shoot or Squirt/Hot or Not?

One of my biggest turn-one is an intense orgasm. I love it when the person I’m with gets off so hard, he/she can’t talk for a solid 5 - 15 min.

I think my ego is a nympho, LOL.

Ladies?
Gentlemen?

What are your thoughts?
Do you have any sexy experiences you wanna share?
What made it happen for you or for them?
What’s the code to your combination lock?

Inquiring minds want to know, lol
VyeBrator69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 08:13 AM   #2
slowmover
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

My code is genuine dirty talk, (or at least good enough so i think it's real).
slowmover is online now   Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 12:56 PM   #3
VyeBrator69
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews
Question Talk to me….

Thank you for being brave enough to answer my thread, lol.
Can you elaborate on some examples of dirty talk that really sent you over the edge? Was it how she said it? Her tone? Her timing? What did she say? Love me some steamy conversation. I’m intrigued…
Old 03-08-2024, 04:41 AM   #4
sweet_k47
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Well a couple of things and well they are most likely to only happen in a non hobby environment

First is a really, really good bbbj, have had some decent ones but one lady friend I had loved sucking my cock. She was so good at it my legs would get weak and shake and after she was done I was silent for several minutes and she would just smile at me, she had a special touch, have not had one that did that to me since

The other is a woman who is turned on and is very wet, horny, hot and her pussy is very sloppy

Feeling my cock go in and out of that makes me have a very intense o, again real world as this would not give me the o with a piece of rubber on my cock
sweet_k47 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 06:12 AM   #5
HAAO
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

The past two nights my significant other has been fucking really good lately. She would just grab my dick and rub her clit with it. She tightens up her legs and had me rub my dick on it for about 3-5 mins. She usually cums after that, and which I love because once I bend her over that pussy is so wet and just opens up nice. Get to go deep and cip. Got my horny taking about it. But we usually cant move or talk for a while then do a second round lol.
HAAO is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 08:30 AM   #6
ihump@amps
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

I love being with a woman that squirts and has intense legs shaking orgasms. I've been fortunate to help two women who had never squirted do it for the first time. The first was a Plenty of Fish hookup and when she squirted she was shocked. She said she thought it was a myth.

Recently I was with a woman who is 61 and she squirted for the very first time. That was honestly one of the hottest experiences I've had and awesome to be a part. She said the orgasm went through her entire body and her face was nothing short of euphoric. I was able to help her squirt many more times that night. 13 years my senior and she is an absolutely amazing lover.

My most intense orgasms come after a very long and edging bbbj. Those orgasms will leave me absolutely catatonic and unable to move for a few minutes. If the lady happens to know how to give a prostate massage, it's even better. For myself I've found that a woman simply running her finger around the rim is sufficient. Especially if there is a lot of saliva involved.
ihump@amps is online now   Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 09:08 AM   #7
ProFun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

You’re so hot Vye
ProFun is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 01:28 PM   #8
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProFun View Post
You’re so hot Vye
I just checked out the photos in her Image Gallery. I may need to make an outfit request the next time I see her.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 02:06 PM   #9
dallas214
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 18

kissing with a partner that is really into kissing is a major turn on for me. there seems to be a direct connection between my lips and my little fellow. Always has been! I was spoiled at a very young age by a girlfriend that appreciated oral pleasures as much as I do.
dallas214 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 08:45 AM   #10
VyeBrator69
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Nice!!!
Old 03-09-2024, 08:49 AM   #11
VyeBrator69
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas214 View Post
kissing with a partner that is really into kissing is a major turn on for me. there seems to be a direct connection between my lips and my little fellow. Always has been! I was spoiled at a very young age by a girlfriend that appreciated oral pleasures as much as I do.
Ever experience tongue sucking, the right way. OMG!
Old 03-09-2024, 08:51 AM   #12
VyeBrator69
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
I just checked out the photos in her Image Gallery. I may need to make an outfit request the next time I see her.
And what might that be? I am open to suggestions always.
Old 03-09-2024, 10:07 AM   #13
Hellion438
Premium Access

There are a few things that turn me on.
First is kissing. A genuine make out session with naked bodies intertwined while our tongues dance with each other.

Second is dirty talk. No over the top yelling or growling, but sultry, erotic words whispered in my ear as our bodies take one another in.

Third is teasing. I know as a man gets harder some ladies tend to go harder and faster in how they manipulate him, but I’m the opposite. If I’m at full strength, a slight, teasing feather touch drives me absolutely crazy.

The hardest I’ve ever cum was at the end of a session that included all of these things. For the finish she was kneeling as she massaged my dick between her breasts. I almost shot myself in the face. I remember that session to this day.
Hellion438 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 12:36 PM   #14
jasonray2199
Premium Access

Encounters: 29

I love dirty talk. With you telling me how you want daddy to give it to you!

I love a challenge. When both parties are talking a big game about their oral skills! Let's take it to the stage and flat out see who can make the other cum the most! It can get pretty intense fast.

I am willing to bet this will get interesting really fast as well!
jasonray2199 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 03:51 AM   #15
tok07
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I'm all about the audio, the sound of flesh smacking against flesh, and when sounds from her 'seem' real! I've been known to to say things like: "that one's for you, that's who that's for" (Prince)
tok07 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women